Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks
Read Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews
Good value for money and easy to book at the last minute. Only negative comment is site said there would be a complimentary room upgrade if available and don’t think this happens.
Very good prices and service would happily use again
I was very impressed with the helpfullness of the staff and their eagerness to find the accomodation which suited us. My husband is disabled and their understanding of our needs was impressive. THank you Val Sherston-Naker
We found the site very easy to use and the list of hotels gave us the choice we were looking for. Each hotel was amply illustrated and explained. It wasn't always possible to find out how many of a certain category of room existed in the hotel, but that was solved at the booking stage. A useful site which we will research again.
The only thing I don’t like is when I booked like most hotels I give them my card details and after my break with them they take the amount from my card before I leave ,but this hotel has taken the full amount from my card as soon as I booked this break I don’t understand why this has happened and I am not to happy about it.
Excellent
The advisor was amazing and extremely polite
Unable to make a valid comment! Have only just made the booking yesterday! Too early to make a realistic comment or judgement. Not sure why you are asking me this now?
The site is excellent for choosing short breaks.
The person I spoke to was very professional and helpful. I found the process very straightforward.
Excellent customer service , even when I asked a daft question!! Our first choice was not available, however I was sent other excellent options. Definitely use again
our booking for the noel arms chipping Campden was handled with efficient courtesy .we look forward to arriving 13th sept 2020.
good service and assisted with another booking when the original was over booked
Very easy to book via the website. States all required information clearly before, during and after booking.
I looked at the Lakes, Northumberland and East Coat websites and struggled to find one that was easy to look at see hotels. This was a breeze and because it was so easy and clear we found somewhere really quickly.
The staff could not have been more helpful and found various hotels to suit my needs for a family break in February. However, it was not until I came to reserve that I was told I had two options. 1 to pay in full or 2 to pay a 25% non-refundable deposit. Neither of these options is acceptable at any time least of all in these times.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review, although I'm sorry that our payment terms were not acceptable to you. As our offers are specially negotiated at discounted prices we do take either full payment at the time of booking, or we offer a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking with the remainder due one month prior to the stay. We hope that we may be able to assist with a stay in the future. Warm regards, Cotswold Hotel Breaks
I booked on line ( as you have to ) but never received a confirmation of our booking ( looked in spam and junk ) so we were left in limbo as to wether or not we had a booking! will turn up at the hotel tomorrow and hope for the best!!!!! Very poor, suspect covid 19 will be the reason. The questions on this survey are Bonkers! was the delivery on time? Ugg! who made the delivery Ugg! Was the item damaged Ugg! How many days did the delivery take? Ugg! Upload a photo? of what? who is writing this C++P?
Thank you for your feedback. Firstly I would like to point out that a booking can also be made by phone with our reservations team. I have taken a look at your booking and can see that confirmation was emailed to you on 28th August at 2:48pm. This was the day after it was made as it was necessary to ensure a dog friendly room had been allocated by the hotel. We contacted you again, 2 hours later, to confirm your dinner reservation. We were unaware that our communication had not been received. The questions you have referred to relate to a purchase rather than a service. When submitting a review for Cotswoldhotelbreaks you are asked for a rating out of 5, details of your experience and your name unless you wish to remain anonymous. We do hope you enjoyed your stay at Sudbury House Hotel. Kind regards Cotswoldhotelbreaks
A good service and a much cheaper deal than other Sites. My query email answered promptly which enabled me to book a break in Septemner. Fingers crossed the hotel experience is as good.
Website was quite clear but it would have been good to be able to find all deals available for certain dates and then choose a hotel rather than the other way around.
Easy to use booking site
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.67 based on 208 reviews