Cotswold Hipster Reviews

Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Phil Oxborough
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Ed Silvester
Really nice bag. Tough. Well thought out. Perhaps a little in the large side even with a 15” laptop & iPad in it the laptop is swamped in the compartment.
A well made bag. A little smaller than expected for £80. Has many compartments and looks fit for the intended use.
I bought a Stanton Pro camera backpack. The backpack arrived quickly and was of a high quality, very pleased
The package arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The product is of very good quality and your receiver liked it very much.
Can
Great bag exactly what I was looking for, big enough for a day out and a bit of shopping and/or lunch. Only complaint is the size of the water bottle holders - they are tiny and none of my existing bottles fit.
Very nice
money clip could be tighter Otherwise a good product
Great Product, slight delay in delivery.
Very quick and efficient service. The leather messenger bag appears to be excellent quality and finish. I also appreciated the personal feedback request from the company. It gave me confidence that they actually do care about their customer's opinion. I did send a query, to which I had a prompt response.
Spot on, does what it says on the tin. It fulfills my needs for a bag and because of the design my 'stuff' inside is safe from prying eyes.
Nice bag - just what I wanted!
Very good service and product
Lovely bag just needs a little 'breaking-in'
My rucksack is beautiful. Roomy and well made and sturdy but lightweight. If i were to make a suggestion I'd like a little more padding on one side of the laptop pouch and another inside pocket area but that's being picky. Overall I'm very pleased
Good quality product. Customer communication - not so great. Received conflicting emails and a blank advice note. Called both telephone numbers in turn and got no answer and no response to a voicemail message I left. Room for some improvement there.
Great construction & quality
I was sent the wrong colour,however chose to keep it otherwise it would have been a 5 star review.
Great design, quality materials and manufacture. Delivered promptly, although "signed for" is roulette for the customer (i.e. any day - any time). The fittings are good quality although the use of magnetic connections which make the buckles decorative. I would have preferred functional buckles. It has now had it's first outing and demonstrated that it is not only an attractive accessory, but functional. I shall continue to watch the products being developed by this company with a view to my next purchase.
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.94 based on 310 reviews