Cotswold Hipster Reviews

Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Phil Oxborough
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Ed Silvester
After being so pleased with my Stanton camera bag I asked the team about having a matching camera strap produced. Could not be happier with the results! There's even a couple of extra little touches like my initials embossed into the leather... awesome guys
Order the Burford Leather and Canvas Camera Backpack in Teal for my sister. Bag arrived super quick and with really nice packaging! The bag itself looks lovely and feels really good quality. I'm saving it for her 30th birthday, but I reckon she's gonna love it! ☺️
Beautiful backpack,bought as a gift. A very good experience all in all. Thank you.
Very high quality product and materials. Stylish but understated design. Arrived swiftly. A pretty perfect shopping experience.
Great product. Excellent value. Superb service. Good company to do business with
Excellent product and I was very pleased that they texted me to check the inscription.
The package arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The product is of very good quality and your receiver liked it very much.
Very stylish well made backpack and a little different from lots of others.Love it
Can
Great little backpack for daily use, pockets are pretty much the perfect size, and the zipper on the back is a great addition for quick access. High quality materials, feels nice and sturdy.
Perfect addition to a fantastic product. Finishes off the bag brilliantly.
Service, delivery and updates were all professionally executed. Will certainly order from you again.
Definitely the best one I found when searching for an apron as a gift for my husband .
Great , swift and easy service . Smart pagaging to boot !
Thankyou Cotswold Hipster x
I brought this in gray. Really well made and unusual backpack. Has everything you need, the side zip so you can get into the main compartment without opening up everything is great
Purchased the Churchill Waxed Canvas and Leather Backpack in grey. Very pleased with it indeed. High quality workmanship and materials. Extremely well made and robust. Will probably outlast me. Quick delivery and top notch customer service. Highly recommended.
Great bag exactly what I was looking for, big enough for a day out and a bit of shopping and/or lunch. Only complaint is the size of the water bottle holders - they are tiny and none of my existing bottles fit.
Just as described and appears well made
Outstanding quality, this is the second time I have used Cotswold and yet again delighted with the Service.
Perfect for that personal touch!
I bought the Stanton Pro Camera Bag and it is really nice, very good quality and delivered quickly. Plenty of room for two SLR's and a collection of lenses. I'm sure I will be back again once I've outgrown it with more gear!
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.94 based on 308 reviews