Cotswold Hipster Reviews

Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Phil Oxborough
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Ed Silvester
Beautifully made and packaged. Bought as a gift and it certainly hit the spot.
My husband described it as the kind of gift that would last for years and be treasured.
These guys are just amazing. Not only do they have fantastic products, both their customer service is always spot on. Fast, friendly, knowledgeable and always focused on the customer.
The bag I ordered is great and the customer service was equally as good 10/10. Will return
Good quality product and fast delivery.
Arrived on time , exceptional quality from a cool company , that obviously cares about what they are doing 👏
Great service as always, thank you Mark
Cant wait until Christmas Day to give this to my wife. I like it so much I would like to keep it for myself as a man bag. But no, I must not be so selfish
We live on an Island in Scotland so we had to contact Cotswold Hipster to see if they would deliver I spoke to Mark who assured me that my order would be delivered so we ordered a wax canvas backpack then later decided to order a wallet, 2 orders, 3 days later both arrived on the same order in one box, fantastic communication, absolutely perfect professional products and great personal packaging, thanks Mark and thanks Cotswold Hipster
What a Pro active company , amazing to deal with in every aspect . From start to finish your client informed with the whole process. Any then receive a wonderfully made product !
Ordered one day, delivered the next day! Super fast service and the apron looks great. Can’t wait to see the hubs’s face on Christmas morning
Quick delivery, lovely bag/rucksack. All good!
Will recommend.....
Thank you.
Amazing, service, personalised apron, delivered within 2 days!
Very cool and hard wearing item, can’t wait to give it to my daughter for her new jewellery business, thank you.
Will be purchasing more things as I’ve now seen your great range.
The bag is of top quality and is a beautiful piece of kit. Thanks for the superb communication and speedy delivery. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Thanks again
fantastic customer service, super quick shipping, and such a great, high quality gift! i had the camera bag customized with a nameplate and still got the order within a few days! highly recommend.
Communication, service couldn't be better! Very happy!
Great communication, very speedy delivery and absolutely love the product. Highly recommended!
While I neither love in the Cotswolds nor could I be considered in any way a hipster, I bought an elegant, practical and cost-effective canvas apron that has transformed my style about the house. Thanks, guys. Great shop.
Quality bag. Materials and manufacture seem very good so far. Looks very smart as well. Excellent customer service too. Clear emails with lots of info. Excellent company.
A beautifully made apron and the speediest service. Would definitely recommend
The apron arrived today complete with personalised leather embossed label. An item of quality and I cant wait to give it to my husband. Quick service and greqt6 communication. Thank you Cotswold Hipster
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.94 based on 308 reviews