Cotswold Hipster Reviews

Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Phil Oxborough
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Ed Silvester
Excellent service.Arrived The next day, after ordering.Beautifully packaged.
The apron was exactly what I was looking for, stylish and great quality .
It's for a gift , so let's hope the recipient thinks so too.Or not then I'll definitely keep it .
Love it x would recommend 100%
Easy to order, delivered right on time and good product.
Excellent service, great personalised item.
Beautifully made bag, delivery was super fast! Will definitely be buying from Cotswold Hipster again...thank you!
A great product which has style and exudes class, comfortable to wear, practical to use and a product I’d recommend to any serious photographer.
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Absolutely beautiful camera bag and apron to use when making jewellery. Beautifully made, lovely colours and practical. What’s not to like?
Excellent good quality work apron, just I what needed. Great fast service too.
Top quality, beautifully made and from excellent materials. Couldn’t recommend more.
Dispatched the same day I ordered, including responses to questions I asked on the order form.

Well done!

It’s easy to do a better job than the average majority but you guys did much better than even the ones doing it brilliantly.

Very refreshing. Product is great and high quality too.

Thank you.
I bought an Upton waxed canvas and leather Apron. Beautiful product and great quality. I asked for a bespoke name-tag and the result is just perfect. Great and quick service, I am very pleased. Thank you!
So pleased with the quick turnaround from my order. The apron was perfect and beautifully packaged and the recipient delighted.
Placed my order & had great correspondence about the progress of my order. First class service from this company from beginning to end. Will definitely recommend them & their top class products.
Well done guys & will be back to purchase again very shortly.
Thanks again.
Paul
Bought the gardeners apron for my wife's birthday. Delivery was very quick. Left it in the box it arrived in for her to open. Really glad I did as the packaging inside was splendid, beautifully wrapped and presented. The apron was very well received and, although expensive, looks and feels the part. Good quality material and leather well put together. My wife is delighted, so I'm delighted she's delighted.
The craftsmanship of the messenger bag was high quality and having your name added is a lovely extra touch. It will be well-used as a favourite bag. The item came quickly and was well wrapped. Great service.
Seems well made and a practical design. I wanted a bag that was a bit more stylish than the back pack that is my main camera bag. doesn't fit in to all situations and I end up carrying more than I need. My three-legged thing tripod is secure on the side by putting one leg in the pocket and then the strap goes around all three. It takes a Fuji GFX and two lenses with ease. Or my XT system and godox AD200 kit just about. I think me and my hipster will get along just fine.
Cotswold Hipster 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Really good quality product and it arrived sooner than expected, will certainly have no hesitation in ordering from them again.
Beautiful and great quality product, my husband was delighted, thank you!
This is an excellent bag; it's not just a bag with a cool looking retro style, but has proven to be practical for long hikes up hills so far. It is surprisingly lightweight on my back compared to other bags I have used in the past; my camera gear is neatly distributed throughout the bag thanks to the handy compartments. I had reservations about the leather straps used to close the bag, but it has proven not to be finnicky so far, and the compartments within help keep things organised without the need for too much rummaging.

The only small criticism I can offer is that it's hard to close the zip to the main compartment if my tripod is strapped to the side of the bag. Having said that, if my tripod is not strapped onto the side of the bag, the zips work just fine!
Product looks quality and well made, is going to suit my bike. Going to look even better when ages.
Can't wait for actual weather to fit and try
Easy to order, great service and answered questions really quickly.
Cotswold Hipster is rated 4.95 based on 309 reviews