Costa Coffee Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Costa Coffee

How would you rate Costa Coffee?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lily
Got my drink roght and was very tasty anx helpful staff

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Costa Coffee in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lily
"Got my drink roght and was very tasty anx helpful staff"
"Myself & my daughter go regularly to 5 Costa stores within 10 miles of Oxford 2 in Oxford 1 in tescos cowley retail park& 1in Kidlington & 1 in Witney in all of these our drinks have tasted the same (great!) & all the staff have been friendly at all times so we were really upset when we visited the Costa in the retail park opposite templar square (cowley centre) Oxford The first two drinks we ordered tasted awful! We took them back & explained Three members of staff then stood close to-gether while making our replacement drinks talking to each other (not in english) so we couldn't understand what was being said & with no communication to either of us at all handing us our drinks They tasted just as undrinkable so feeling to awkward to go back again throw them away.We will not go back there & since then friends have said there's ''something wrong with the coffee'' at that particular store"
ID Cards
"Latte was decent enough - but the shop itself needed a good clean. No high chairs, no help finding a seat (despite having a pushchair), and couldn't put baby down as floor was disgusting...20 minutes after opening not really acceptable (for what is a relatively expensive drink)"
Christian
"I enjoyed the customer service and even though one of the service reps was new (you could tell), she acted very professional and attended to me well."
Helen
"Quick service & even though busy the staff were friendly & polite & even had a little joke with me."
Yasemin