Cosmo Restaurants Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Cosmo Restaurants
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Cosmo Restaurants made you happy

"Dishonest. Poor Customer Service. Went in October, still awaiting a reply for my complaint. We booked a table for our Grandsons 8th Birthday, we arrived early as the last time we came we were late and had to wait over 40 minutes for a table as we had missed our slot (our fault for being late on that ocassion) This time we still had to wait 20 minutes after our 4.30pm booking time, it then took over 30 minutes for our drinks order to be taken, and that was only after asking 3 different members of staff if we could order drinks. We then had to ask twice for our Grandsons Birthday Cake to be brought out, which resulted in another over 20 minute wait. We were very dissappointed by this, so imagine my dismay when I take a look at my receipt when we arrive home and I had been charged an 'optional' Service Charge! The service on this ocassion could only be described as poor at best. I certainly would not have tipped, and as stated on my receipt, this is supposed to be optional, it certainly was not. I have today reminded them of my complaint. Will update IF i get a response."
Are you Cosmo Restaurants? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Brilliant service, very clean, wide range of food"
Cosmo Restaurants is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews