Cortex Intelligent Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cortex Intelligent Finance
Telephone
Read Cortex Intelligent Finance Reviews

About Cortex Intelligent Finance:

Cortex Intelligent Finance offers straight-forward & friendly mortgage advice. Our job is to find the most suitable mortgage product for you and ensure that it goes through as smoothly and painlessly as possible. We provide you with a mortgage that suits your lifestyle, not just once, but every time you need to review your mortgage to ensure you are always getting a great deal.

info@cortexif.co.uk

Kemp House 152 – 160 City RoadLondon

Tell us how Cortex Intelligent Finance made you happy
Would give six stars if I could. Jignesh and the team really worked hard to get me my mortgage and I genuinely believe not many other companies could of achieved what Jignesh managed for me. Highly recommended
Excellent service. I met Jignesh and the advice and service were more than what I expected. Very well spoken and great advice given. Would recommend consultation.
Very good and very quick.
Junior and Jignesh have wonderful customer service. Not only were they friendly, they put their clients and their needs first. They offered sound advice and their communication was excellent throughout my remortgage process. I definitely recommend Cortex Intelligent Finance.
Very efficient service, we were very impressed! Mr Philogene was very helpful and quick to respond to our queries.
Very good and understanding
Jignesh has an excellent knowledge of the mortgage world and is always there if you have any question. Jignesh has always answered my questions immediately and been able to advise me on anything that I do not understand. Definitely recommended for anybody looking for a mortgage!
Junior has been excellent with sorting out our mortgage. He has been exceptionally prompt in responding, always honest and fair and found us the best deal. Would recommend him to anyone!
Excellent service. Fast response times.
Excellent service, Junior was there every step of the way and was extremely helpful! He is very knowledgeable and answered all our questions and queries fast. I would highly recommend using Cortex
Great services from start to finish, can't fault them. Also helping to assist me finding a surveyor and solicitor for my onward purchase. I absolutely recommend this firm.
Thank you for making my dream home a reality. Jignesh and Junior pay a lot of attention to detail and have made buying a home an easy process for me. Thanks once again!
Excellent service and very efficient! A complete all round experience without any issues from Cortex Finance. Was always kept well informed of the process and steps in advance.
The entire process was thoroughly explained to me and I was aware of the time frame from the outset. The team were superb every step of the way. My enquiries were answered promptly. I recommend Cortex to anybody looking to remortgage their property. Excellent service.
Good customer service and quick response to all queries. Jignesh was a great help during the whole process of rate switching. He was available over the phone everytime I had a question. I am really thankful to him. I will recommend Cortex to anyone.
I found Mr Philogene of Cortex not only professional and courteous in his knowledge of his products but super friendly and always available if needed. I have recommended him to numerous friends who require his services. Sourced a great mortgage for me with a great rate 👍
Would absolutely recommend Cortex to anyone looking for a mortgage. Made our dream come true, was able to purchase our dream home with reassurance and confidence . They assisted every step of the way right up to the point we got the keys. Cannot fault these guys, brilliant. Thank you.
Simple and easy service! Really happy with the mortgage product found for me. Would definitely use Cortex Intelligent Finance again!
What can I say😊 Great service by Junior and Jiggs😉
I used Cortex's services to remortgage & to carry out a help to buy loan redemption. The service I got was outstanding. The process was smooth and effortless. They were always responsive with any queries I had and even went the extra mile by assisting with issues I was having with a poor level of service from my solicitor. I highly recommend them.
Cortex Intelligent Finance is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews