Cortex Intelligent Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cortex Intelligent Finance
Telephone
Read Cortex Intelligent Finance Reviews

About Cortex Intelligent Finance:

Cortex Intelligent Finance offers straight-forward & friendly mortgage advice. Our job is to find the most suitable mortgage product for you and ensure that it goes through as smoothly and painlessly as possible. We provide you with a mortgage that suits your lifestyle, not just once, but every time you need to review your mortgage to ensure you are always getting a great deal.

info@cortexif.co.uk

Kemp House
152 – 160 City Road
London

Tell us how Cortex Intelligent Finance made you happy
Simple and easy service! Really happy with the mortgage product found for me. Would definitely use Cortex Intelligent Finance again!
What can I say😊 Great service by Junior and Jiggs😉
I used Cortex's services to remortgage & to carry out a help to buy loan redemption. The service I got was outstanding. The process was smooth and effortless. They were always responsive with any queries I had and even went the extra mile by assisting with issues I was having with a poor level of service from my solicitor. I highly recommend them.
Almas was excellent. He communication throughout was thorough and prompt and his decision and rationale were clear. I have and would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a residential or commercial mortgage at a very competitive rate.
Above and beyond my expectations. Outstanding service with proffesional and helpful staff. Can’t thank you enough! Keep up the good work
Great Service
Excellent service!! We will recommend Cortex to anyone!!!
Cortex Intelligent Finance is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews