Corrigo Design Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Corrigo Design

About Corrigo Design: Tailored, innovative back care. Providing bespoke back care chairs, support cushions and consultancy services to reduce and relieve back pain. Designed and made in Britain.

Categories:
B2C
Consumer Discretionary
Furniture

How would you rate Corrigo Design?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Reece Groves

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Corrigo Design in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The setting up of the office chair in person was invaluable, which makes this a stand out product/service. Definitely feel more supported and comfortable considering my lower back issues in the past!"
P Sweatman
Verified Buyer
""The Corrigo process of consultation, selection, delivery and post sale customer care is excellent. My back is benefitting and I'm more productive. Thanks to Corrigo Design.""
Corrigo Design is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews