Corrchilled Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Corrchilled

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Corrchilled deliver?

Click Here

Tell us how Corrchilled made you happy

"Very happy with my order. Thank you!"
Are you Corrchilled? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Couldn’t of been happier with the customer services. They were absolutely fantastic, even when I put the order in I got more discount than I first got told as they had a better deal on my product when placing the order"
"The lady who I spoke to was fantastic very helpful and is a credit to your company if she's ever looking for a job I'll take her on haha"
"Krista was extremely helpful in the purchase of our “Prosecco fridge”, she was very friendly but also professional and made the whole process very easy! The fridge is perfect for our bar and delivery was made easy by a careful weigh up of how to transport the fridge onto our premises! We’ll definitely use you again in future, thank you"
"Really happy with my purchase, Sarah in the office really helped me! Would recommend!"
"Really happy with my new bottle cooler. The office staff were really friendly and I received free next day delivery!"
"I have dealt with Krista most of the times. She's been extremely professional and glued up on what's been going on."
Corrchilled is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews