Corrchilled Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Corrchilled

Tell us how Corrchilled made you happy

"Krista was extremely helpful in the purchase of our “Prosecco fridge”, she was very friendly but also professional and made the whole process very easy! The fridge is perfect for our bar and delivery was made easy by a careful weigh up of how to transport the fridge onto our premises! We’ll definitely use you again in future, thank you"
Are you Corrchilled? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Corrchilled receives. Reply Free
"Really happy with my purchase, Sarah in the office really helped me! Would recommend!"
"Really happy with my new bottle cooler. The office staff were really friendly and I received free next day delivery!"
"I have dealt with Krista most of the times. She's been extremely professional and glued up on what's been going on."
Corrchilled is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews