Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Love the shave cream. Usually have both the shave gel and the shave cream and switch between them. But the shave cream is my favorite! Reccomended!
Very good, soothing and cool. Have two tubes.
I have been using the product for a couple of years now! I’m very thankful for it and couldn’t go back to anything else
These are quality razor blades and never disappoint. Every time I shave I’m left feeling clean and well groomed. Deliveries are always advised a few weeks before they’re due and if I need a delivery delayed, or even cancelled, I just have to respond on my account. If you like quality products, you’ve found one here.
Excellent customer service with good affordable products. Highly recommend it.
Great products and an easy to use platform.
I purchased the Toothbrush Heads as a "one-off" recently and find them high quality & superior to the standard high street offering. Fits my Oral B toothbrush well too. It complements the Cornerstone toothpaste, which is also much superior to high street products.
Love the quality and weight of the handle. I find men's razors far better than women's. Got a really close shave on my legs with no nicks at all and the price is really good
Great price leaves your face great and ready for shaving pair it with shave cream/gel and day moisture for the best shave you can have from order to delivery only takes a few days and the customer service is great too any problems get sorted out quickly
Excellent floss. Price very cheap, delivery as usual on time.
Professional, best blade for my sensitive skin.
Better than the major brands
I love the shave gel and the face scrub.
Love it, my skin is much better. I have been using for 5 years now
Great product
Amazing shaving products, I wouldn’t change to anything else
Superb service!
Great value and a great shave
Whereas I could only get 4 shaves out of my old Gillette blades, I can now go a full month using a Cornerstone blade, shaving every other day! This of course makes a massive difference in the amount of blades that I buy and the amount that I spend on shaving!
Great products, great customer service with the option to postpone deliveries very useful during the pandemic - when I became scruffier than I would normally allow!
Cornerstone is rated 4.65 based on 4,245 reviews