CORGI HomePlan Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend CORGI HomePlan
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact CORGI HomePlan?

Tell us how CORGI HomePlan made you happy

Telephone
"1) I am a 73 year old pensioner, at home all day. My wife is the same age, and suffers from an underactive thyroid, which means she is unable to effectively regulate her body temperature. 2) We have had no heating since the boiler broke down during the night of Monday the 28th January. It is now the evening of the 3rd of February, and we still await a date when the boiler will be repaired. 3) The lowest temperatures for seven years have been experienced during this period. We are both cold and unable to keep warm with the use of portable heating appliances. 4) Information regarding the progress of our claim has only been obtainable by telephoning the company helpline. There have been no proactive measures by Corgi HomePlan Ltd to keep me, the customer, informed. This represents a failure in customer care. 6) I have been informed that Corgi HomePlan Ltd are in communication with the boiler manufacturers, but have not been informed what the outcome is. This whole episode indicates a failure to put the customer first, and I suggest a review of Corgi HomePlan's practices and procedures at the highest level. I am unable to recommend anyone to become a customer of CorgiHomePlan. Update - Sunday 3rd February 11am. Telephoned CorgiHomePlan again and spoke to an advisor named Bill, who still can't say when my boiler will be fixed. It's 3 degrees outside, but was much colder last night. Bill advised me that his colleague Paul had telephoned Baxi the boiler manufacturer, yesterday, but they couldn't find any details on their system.He promised to ring Baxi again and update me.( We shall see). Off now to scrape the ice off the windows and fill a hot water bottle. Another update tomorrow. Interim update 6pm 3rd February - Unfortunately Customer Advisor Bill didn't ring me, so It looks like another night in the cold with no knowledge of when we will have some heating."
Are you CORGI HomePlan? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Was left with no heating or hot water for over a wk after their eng came to do a service and found a fault with flue gasses and isolated the gas supply asked why he couldn’t fix it he said he only got paid for the service A few days later another eng arrived,stripped the boiler and said he couldn’t fix it because the repair was to the flue and that was beyond his remit When asked what happens now he shrugged and said I would have to get someone in to fix it I contacted a local heating eng who had a look ordered the parts and had it up and going the following day For his service and parts it cost me £300 over and above the annual fee to corgi There response was the couldn’t pay for a non reg corgi engineer I then cancelled my policy and told them how happy I was with the service they had provided NOT"
CORGI HomePlan is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews