Indago Media Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Indago Media

Indago Media
Gresley House
Ten Pound Walk

How would you rate Indago Media ?

Tristan Dorman
Verified Reviewer
"I worked with Indago Media after a glowing recommendation from an ex-colleague, and they didn't disappoint. They sorted out my technical & on-page SEO and run some PPC activity. The the results were fantastic (top of Google News for one!) and communication was spot on throughout. I would happily recommend any time."
Stephen Turner
Unverified Reviewer
"Reports - I run my own ppc agency and asked if indago media could help me create some really custom reports. Working in paid search for 11 years I know how important reporting is for myself and my clients. What Andy has done has blown me & my clients away! Couldn't be happier, all the metrics that I need to report on to my clients he has been done with minimum fuss. Couldn't recommend highly enough! I will be using indago again"
"Indago Media provide a first class service and achieve great results. They are able to analyse a website and put together a strategy for increasing traffic. Their in-depth SEO knowledge is second to none and I would recommend Indago Media without any hesitation to any website owner who is struggling to make a success of their website."
"Andrew has helped our company improve our SEO strategy. Creating actionable milestones to achieve better business results. Highly recommend and always willing to go the extra mile."
Indago Media is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews