Coral Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Coral

How would you rate Coral ?

"Tried to cash out £80 it confirmed and bet settled took screenshots of it but coral said they had no record of the cash out code it took a week to get my money shocking there quick taking my money week in week out so pay out coral and get a grip as ur staff are not clued up"
"Corals and Ladbrooke treat their staff appallingly. They are utterly despicable. Never bet there."
"How dare they treat those that work there with such disdain. Treat those that work for you with the respect they truly deserve."
"Coral's main office in Guildford Street, Chertsey is losing more regular customers than they are managing to keep due to incompetent and unfriendly management of it's shop. Several have been banned for reasonably airing grievances and these tend to be the biggest punters. At least 12 people are prepared to sign a Petition letter to have the management changed. It is beyond belief that Coral hierarchy cannot see what is so patently obvious to anyone who goes into that shop."
"I won money then they wouldnt pay me if i pay with my card and then they wont pay out thats robbery im going to take this matter to gambling commission its a joke disgusting"
PROBOR GANDER
Unverified Reviewer
"OMG CORAL SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN NO TO WAYS ABOUT IT THEY ARE SCAMMERS FIRST CLASS SCAMMERS, i HAD A CA-SHOUT FOR 51.00 TODAY AND THEY WOULD NOT LET ME CASH OUT, AFTER 15 MINS THE OTHER TEAM SCORED AND i LOST THE CASHOUT, RANG THEM UP, STAFF WAS VERY RUDE, VERY RUDE, SAID THERE WILL BE NO ONE CALLING YOU BACK FOR ANY COMPLAINT AS IT'S IN THE TERMS YOU DO NOT GET THE CASHOUT PAYMENT, WHAT A LOT OF RUBBISH, NOW IF YOU ARE ANY WAY A CLEVER GUY OR GIRL, YOU WILL NOT USE CORAL EVER AGAIN, THE COMPLAINTS ON LINE FOR CORAL ARE OUT AND OUT, THEY SHOULD SHUT THE PLACE DOWN, ALSO CORAL OWN LADBROOKES SO WOULD NOT USE ANY OF THO TWO, YOUR BEST BET IS WILLIAM HILL BEST BETTING PLACE AROUND BY FAR, ANY CASHOUT CODE CORAL GIVE YOU IS NO GOOD"
"advertised to pay out to 5 places on the grand national but only paid out to 4,bunch of crooks"
"coral are shocking their connect ( they REALLY pushed big style ) Is so flawed it beggars belief. Always going down..again down for hours sunday 12.00pm...15/4/18....staff in shop absolutely no idea how to handle this....REFUSE to give a phone number ..suggest i go home drive back and keep doing this till i strike it lucky and it is actually working!! Connect settled clear winning bets as losers twice in a week...no apologies no explanation....shocking. Also connect online price for scorecasts are SIGNIFICANTLY worse than joe bloggs can get walking into any shop...recent examples show regular online connect clients getting 25/35% worse prices than even a 1st time in shop punter will get!! THIS IS ALWAYS THE CASE.......Online connect is poor...always bombing you out ...settles winning bets as losers ( make sure you check ur history ...u Need to !) loses bets....freezes...comes up with silly messages...NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BROADBAND )... Overall coral ARE not very good at all."
"Illegal is the only word I can use coral have been excepting my money for years as soon as I hit a big win £2300 which is not a lot anyway they need so much information yet they didn’t need it to take my money I’ve been waiting 8 weeks for my money it’s a absolute disgrace shame on you corals"
"Funny how coral is rated as 4 and half stars when you read the reviews below ALOT is rated as 1/2* How it's advertised for 4+ hahahaha"
"Don't play the casino or games!!!! Boring!!!!!! Waste of time"
"Would give zero if possible. Deposited 100 quid to then not be able to do anything with it. Account was locked. Sent in documents as asked to then be completely locked out the account? All automated emails. Spending 40mins on hold on the phone repeatedly to be hung up on. This really is an absolute scam and blatant theft. Do not sign up to these, it will become an absolute nightmare!"
"Coral bookmakers what can I say. I think they are fair if u can't afford to bet then don't but u gotta be in it to win it !!!"
"After many calls and numerous emailed,the staff refused over and over again to manually look at a promotion error on my account.The promo was for a £50 free bet.i spoke to agent Soren,who advised I had to email every 16+ digit bet no to the team to investigate,I then replied to asked him to send me the unqualified bets.he point blank refused!I then spoke to shift supervisor Caroline who offered a 20 free bet (which I refused)after many more requests for a senior manager call back,refused again saying issue was resolved.i called in ,spoke to a very helpful agent ,who said I could speak to a senior manager.i got shift supervisor Caroline again,who offered 30free bet which I refused.then said i could have the 50 free bet,but only this time,and I didn't qualify. So on that note I said I did not want it in bad feeling,and would prefer if she would manually check it and find the error. But she said,She did not have time for that!.unfortunately I closed my account.on the basis that not one agent or Shift supervisor Caroline had the time for a customer.The call was recorded apparently.This is the service you get with Coral."
"After asking for a senior manager call back,Coral have point blank refused,saying they have closed my issue,and it has been dealt with.Even though they refused to manually look at it ,in the fist place.they have to be the worst customer service ever! I have now been forced out if I don't accept they have not honoured a fair request.the staff will not let me speak to a senior manager,As they will be made to look the fool's that they are.beware people! Mickey Mouse stuff!"
"After having a query about a bonus,I had qualified for, not paid to me,I would not let it go. I called and called,requested manager call backs,got nothing but VERBAL bullying and trying to get me to go away basically. The staff refused to look into it,apart from 1 named Reese,who agreed that I was due the bonus and promised to call me back(Did not).I then got a manager who called me ,would not tell me why No one would look into it,then refused herself,and would give no reason.verbally tryed to overpower me.and said I will not be getting my £50 bonus,but would offer £20. I refused it and have not used Coral since.thinking they are a great bookmaker with a majority of their customer service team poor or just down right terrible. Would have to say because of this,I could not recommend them to anyone.a palava of a company!"
"I have been a VIP customer for years. I was playing an gam called VIZ at £40 a spin which is high. I activated a feature which gave me 25 free spins at £40 a go. My winnings were at £1,180 with a number of free spins remaining when the game crashed! I took all the necessary steps in reporting it, providing screenshots etc. It was referred to the software developers and after threatening to report the matter to IBAS, a conveniently get a reply today, which after a SIX week delays says they can't see the spin registered and deem it void!! They offered £200 which I turned down having previously turned down £500. This is how they treat their so called VIP customers!! They should be punished as they've clearly stolen my money."
"Poor poor poor customer service,had a query unanswered for over a week,then they had the cheek to email and say this case is closed.cashout poor and unavailable most of times,offers and promos have hidden t&cs. They have the website and ideas to top the country for best bookmakers,and are quite literally mashing it up.about 60%of their staff are shamefully rude and unhelpful towards customers,some of them haven't got a clue about the industry"
"Monday afternoon,went to put on a £20 win in the 5.30 at Cheltenham on Tuesday.Was told by the alert boys behind the counter,come back after 1.00am,yes 1.00am.Corals at Vernons Lane,Nuneaton,is this 2018????"
"if you like to bet with the cashout feature to back up your bets dont bother with coral. they constantly have cashout advertised when you place your bets you cant cashout !!!!!!!"
Coral is rated 4.07 based on 1,822 reviews