Coral Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Coral
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Coral made you happy

"conned me on my 10% lotto cashback wont be using these crooks again even the coral staff shop have informed me what a shambles there on line team are wont be dealing with these clowns again"
Are you Coral? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Decent live casino section (would only recommend playing on the Coral Exclusive tables for BJ) and decent odds on certain aspects of a football match. Withdrawals are fairly quick 2-4 days (with a connect membership). However, I would not recommend visiting the 'games'/'slots' section."
"Only give one,that's because shop staff are very good,,now the bad news,,cashed out on a football bet on 2/3/19,all were winning so I was offered a cash out value £139-90 which I accepted,,they wouldn't pay out saying it never accepted the the offer,,,,this is not the first time this has happened,,,they need to upgrade their technology systems,,,I will never use coral again,,,"
"They didn't they didn't pay out avoid at all cost ! Avoid....Avoid.....Avoid....At......All......Cost....!"
"Worst app/website EVER! Wanted to rate 0/5. How can Coral be so far behind with technology!"
"The website and app are garbage. Frequently loses connection despite other betting websites working fine. The information regarding bet bonuses disappear too quickly, and I'm left with a £5 pound game free bet which have redeemed, showing in my balance, but unable to use. Compared to other betting sites, the ui is slow and unresponsive. Not a great experience."
"Absolute crooks hiding behind terms and conditions. Placed a bet only to later find out they had reduced the odds, they hadn't informed me of the change and when I noticed they refused to cancel the bet, reason giver was their rights in T&Cs Received a promotional email offering free bets for goals scored to a max of 3*£5, more than 3 goals in the match but received 3*£2 free bets. Contacted them via Livechat, reason given T&Cs and they refused to give a reason why, Now lost my custom for good and all over a few quid. Skybet are a far better company."
"On a daily basis there are issues with settling cricket bets. The losing bets are settled with impressive speed but winning bets are unsettled for hours. Always an excuse from the VIP section.what is the point of betting with this firm as they are incapable of putting on a show of any description. Losing faith rapidly. When I asked why we can't be informed of planned upgrades as they are planned I am met with sarcasm. Appalling attitude"
"I opened an account yesterday in order to bet on a top 6 finish in the championship. When I visited the site to place a bet I could not find any such bet although it is advertised on the web. As a result I messaged the company to enquire where I could find it. They failed to respond to my query so I have withdrawn my deposit and will close my account. I have had an account with paddy power for ten years and they always respond to queries immediately. Corals have a very bad customer service. norwegian01"
"absolutely awful company, terrible service, terrible app. Avoid these clowns."
"They stake restricted me after only 2 weeks because I won a few bets. Absolute joke of a company. Avoid."
"max bet 0.10! so poor"
"Terrible - The on-line chat when you have an issue is patronising, unstable so you have to start from the beginning with a new operator, unhelpful - they do not help and then have the audacity to ask if there is anything else they can help you with and it feels like they are having a laugh at your expense. The Gaming is awful, I have never been on slot machines that take your money so fast without features. When you get a feature which you have spent £500 trying to get, you win £10!! I have put a self exclusion on my account as apparently you can not close your account with Coral! This took me over an hour through chat, every time I got to the point that the self exclusion would be actioned, the chat failed! 11 people I ended up chatting with, all said they could not read the previous chat, so I had to start with account verification then they would put me through to the vip team, where I would have to verify my account again, they are the shittist site I have ever been on, do not use Coral."
"DATA THIEVES!! make u register with them with some LOVELY FREE BET OFFERS JUST TO STEAL YOUR INFORMATION AND SELL THEM or share them with third parties and companies STAY AWAY SMART PEOPLE!! Registered with them few months ago because they offered amazing free bet offers to new customers who join them (too good to be true). they also promise customers weekly free bets as long as they follow their "terms and conditions" all our information has to be genuine other wise there private security team would not let you sign up. so they collect all our genuine information (including our bank details). after playing with them for a while there was no problems as long as I was loosing all my money with them including my free bets. its ok if you'd 10s 20s of them but when you start winning over hundreds their system becomes weird with you. few weeks ago I had few wins of their free bets and I withdrew all the money. Few days later I had a Email saying "Important coral account information" "You will no longer be eligible to receive ANY of our free bet offers and concessions. These include concessions such as Best Price Guaranteed as well as current and future free bet offer (including ACCA boost). So it said although offers advertised on coral site and mobile apps, any bets I place will NOT qualify towards them and I will NOT be awarded any subsequent free bets. So basically they restricted my account from receiving any free bet offers this include the weekly free bet offers in a short period of time because I had some winnings from few of their free bets that I won. This is not they promised when I was signing up with them and lost all my deposits. okay I tried to contact their online chat team to find out what was the reason for them to restrict my account. after ten minutes of waiting pass all security questions they told me they don't know why my account was restricted " IT WAS A BUSINESS DECISION" they gave me a number to ring. I said okay cool, then I rang the number after waiting 15 mins (after passing all security crap) he is telling me he don't know why that decision was made " IT WAS A BUSINESS DECISION" I really did not get that after trying to find out who made this DECISION and WHY he could not give me any information except " IT WAS A BUSINESS DECISION" then he told me to ring head office in London so I rand the head office in London just curious to find out why this decision was made. And the lady on phone goes she cannot help me with any of that " IT WAS A BUSINESS DECISION" So I asked her some must have made this decision can u put me through to them she said she cant do that. she said sometimes the traders make decisions with your account which nothing can be done and she said its on "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" when u register. I'm not being funny when I register online all I see is big banners of offers that will attract me to come and register with them, the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" are hidden away in a corner and its in the smallest letters of the site, to read those people need special glasses because they are that tiny. Well I told the lady to close my account down because I do not know who I am dealing with here they confuse your to the maximum level. but the lady told me my information will remain in their data base. I DONT KNOW WHY. I am pretty sure they are here to steal peoples deposit money and also peoples precious IDENTITY DATA INFORMATION and sell them to other various companies to make more money. So be aware people only few bookmakers play this Game to Steal everything from YOU. Another bookmaker I'm aware of who play this game is SUN BETS. CORAL is very unsatisfying unfair and very useless who just keep hold of peoples details once they register. in short word "ROBBERS""
"So you open an account and place a bet and you then receive offers by text and email inviting you to enjoy various boosts and promotions and there are also promotions online. Great you think. Except if you use these promotions, the same promotions that they have sent you to entice you to bet, they send you an email telling you the people that look at things have looked at things and decided to close your account. What's that all about ? Send me promotions galore and then punish me for using them. Interesting way to treat your customers ! They also have a habit of advertising £5 free bet per goal on certain matches but in reality only awarding £2. Awful way to treat your customers. I would avoid Corals, there are plenty more bookmakers that are honourable and respect their paying customers. This mob just want to run off with your money."
"Basically don’t pay out winning bets. They’ve acknowledge I’ve won but haven’t paid out after a week. Joke of a company. Stay clear. Use Skybet or Bet365 instead."
"On Saturday 13/10/18 I cashed out a bet using their online scanbet service. I have lost the bet receipt. The shop cannot find my bet so wouldn't pay out. Told me to phone coral. I did, waste of time. Asked me to email. I did, waste of time! I took a screenshot of the cash out on my phone and I am glad I did, this is the only proof I have now of winning. When I complained to coral and asked them to investigate, lo and behold, all my bets disappeared from the bet scanner app on my account! They are refusing to payout and just keep sending emails for me to send proof. How can I send proof when I, stupidly, have lost the receipt and they, stupidly, have deleted all the bets from my account! Seems to me, they want your money and want you to bet with them, but don't have a conscience when it comes to paying out! Very poor customer service and will not use again AG"
"Take a look at this guys this is the seven fold acca I did yesterday got to cashout coral. Cashout code is HVM-MWVN and check the results this didn't win but I've had it where I can't cashout before because the live scores have been wrong and they are still wrong 👎"
"Hugely frustrating when using the cash out code on my bet slip, everytime I check the scores online it's turns out to be completely wrong, not only once but happens every time i use it!! I did one yesterday and it said Lincoln vs Portvale full time result was 12-4 but it was actually 6-2. Complete waste of time using Coral! I also have a screen shot of my bet and error of the online scores"
"Coral is great for promos but does not always pay out on them. Have just had a hugely frustrating time trying to talk to their customer chat trying to explain that i have not received some golden chips but listening is not their strong point. Have tried the email route but should we have to do this so often..."
Coral is rated 4.03 based on 1,852 reviews