Coral Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Coral

How would you rate Coral?

"advertised to pay out to 5 places on the grand national but only paid out to 4,bunch of crooks"
"coral are shocking their connect ( they REALLY pushed big style ) Is so flawed it beggars belief. Always going down..again down for hours sunday 12.00pm...15/4/18....staff in shop absolutely no idea how to handle this....REFUSE to give a phone number ..suggest i go home drive back and keep doing this till i strike it lucky and it is actually working!! Connect settled clear winning bets as losers twice in a week...no apologies no explanation....shocking. Also connect online price for scorecasts are SIGNIFICANTLY worse than joe bloggs can get walking into any shop...recent examples show regular online connect clients getting 25/35% worse prices than even a 1st time in shop punter will get!! THIS IS ALWAYS THE CASE.......Online connect is poor...always bombing you out ...settles winning bets as losers ( make sure you check ur history ...u Need to !) loses bets....freezes...comes up with silly messages...NOTHING TO DO WITH MY BROADBAND )... Overall coral ARE not very good at all."
"Illegal is the only word I can use coral have been excepting my money for years as soon as I hit a big win £2300 which is not a lot anyway they need so much information yet they didn’t need it to take my money I’ve been waiting 8 weeks for my money it’s a absolute disgrace shame on you corals"
"Funny how coral is rated as 4 and half stars when you read the reviews below ALOT is rated as 1/2* How it's advertised for 4+ hahahaha"
"Don't play the casino or games!!!! Boring!!!!!! Waste of time"
"Would give zero if possible. Deposited 100 quid to then not be able to do anything with it. Account was locked. Sent in documents as asked to then be completely locked out the account? All automated emails. Spending 40mins on hold on the phone repeatedly to be hung up on. This really is an absolute scam and blatant theft. Do not sign up to these, it will become an absolute nightmare!"
"Coral bookmakers what can I say. I think they are fair if u can't afford to bet then don't but u gotta be in it to win it !!!"
"After many calls and numerous emailed,the staff refused over and over again to manually look at a promotion error on my account.The promo was for a £50 free bet.i spoke to agent Soren,who advised I had to email every 16+ digit bet no to the team to investigate,I then replied to asked him to send me the unqualified bets.he point blank refused!I then spoke to shift supervisor Caroline who offered a 20 free bet (which I refused)after many more requests for a senior manager call back,refused again saying issue was resolved.i called in ,spoke to a very helpful agent ,who said I could speak to a senior manager.i got shift supervisor Caroline again,who offered 30free bet which I refused.then said i could have the 50 free bet,but only this time,and I didn't qualify. So on that note I said I did not want it in bad feeling,and would prefer if she would manually check it and find the error. But she said,She did not have time for that!.unfortunately I closed my account.on the basis that not one agent or Shift supervisor Caroline had the time for a customer.The call was recorded apparently.This is the service you get with Coral."
"After asking for a senior manager call back,Coral have point blank refused,saying they have closed my issue,and it has been dealt with.Even though they refused to manually look at it ,in the fist place.they have to be the worst customer service ever! I have now been forced out if I don't accept they have not honoured a fair request.the staff will not let me speak to a senior manager,As they will be made to look the fool's that they are.beware people! Mickey Mouse stuff!"
"After having a query about a bonus,I had qualified for, not paid to me,I would not let it go. I called and called,requested manager call backs,got nothing but VERBAL bullying and trying to get me to go away basically. The staff refused to look into it,apart from 1 named Reese,who agreed that I was due the bonus and promised to call me back(Did not).I then got a manager who called me ,would not tell me why No one would look into it,then refused herself,and would give no reason.verbally tryed to overpower me.and said I will not be getting my £50 bonus,but would offer £20. I refused it and have not used Coral since.thinking they are a great bookmaker with a majority of their customer service team poor or just down right terrible. Would have to say because of this,I could not recommend them to anyone.a palava of a company!"
"I have been a VIP customer for years. I was playing an gam called VIZ at £40 a spin which is high. I activated a feature which gave me 25 free spins at £40 a go. My winnings were at £1,180 with a number of free spins remaining when the game crashed! I took all the necessary steps in reporting it, providing screenshots etc. It was referred to the software developers and after threatening to report the matter to IBAS, a conveniently get a reply today, which after a SIX week delays says they can't see the spin registered and deem it void!! They offered £200 which I turned down having previously turned down £500. This is how they treat their so called VIP customers!! They should be punished as they've clearly stolen my money."
"Poor poor poor customer service,had a query unanswered for over a week,then they had the cheek to email and say this case is closed.cashout poor and unavailable most of times,offers and promos have hidden t&cs. They have the website and ideas to top the country for best bookmakers,and are quite literally mashing it up.about 60%of their staff are shamefully rude and unhelpful towards customers,some of them haven't got a clue about the industry"
"Monday afternoon,went to put on a £20 win in the 5.30 at Cheltenham on Tuesday.Was told by the alert boys behind the counter,come back after 1.00am,yes 1.00am.Corals at Vernons Lane,Nuneaton,is this 2018????"
"if you like to bet with the cashout feature to back up your bets dont bother with coral. they constantly have cashout advertised when you place your bets you cant cashout !!!!!!!"
"This is the worst online app that I have ever used it is always under repair."
ANDREW SAVVA
Verified Reviewer
"very poor customer service. have had a number of bets settled as losers when winners. bets voided incorrectly. promises of return calls by managers that never materialise. poor knowledge of betting line on basic sports. and one of the most ridiculous tennis rules i have ever heard."
"My connect account has been frozen. Have e mailed complaints who still have not responded to my email. The only way i can get out my connect card cash out of a Coral shop is to walk in with my shot gun. You are still advertiksing how easy it is to get your cash out."
"Worst site on the internet. Who on earth is running a betting firm online like this? Their sole priority should be to get punters on the site and easily betting. Having to fight with their technical garbage just to get a bet on? Some proper monkeys running this clown show."
"For the last 60 time or so I’ve walked into one of this parasites of a bookmakers all of those times are without a single win no matter how may numbers cover on fobt roulette none landed it’s a total scam word of advice avoid this is in no way fair gambling it’s legalised theft and should be banned from Britain’s high Streets for good Government should have never let this happen people will get fed up soon"
"Not even sure where to begin with the disgrace and shambles that Coral is. I joined the site on the 23rd of December 17. Deposited £3k all in and "escaped" with £800. This was only the beginning of the slots nightmare to follow. Played on the 2nd of Jan a game on one of the Jackpot King type games and to my surprise I was awarded the 5 jackpot kings at £4 stake with, I thought, the chance to win a sizeable sum of money anything between £200 and £2m progressive pot. Unfortunately I was met with "server error" and the game stopped. I reloaded the game numerous times thereafter and the same "You have a game in progress" appeared and exactly the same reels came in but again "server error". Logged this with Coral on the date thinking I would get a response. 5 days later I email them again, no response. I then call their support team who "have no record of the incident", the email blackhole saga had begun. Finally they logged the issue and said they couldn't resolve themselves so it was sent to the third party provider(Blueprint Gaming) on the 7th. Here we are now on the 29th of Jan and I have still had nothing back, not even a message to say we are still looking into it. In the meantime, I played "Rainbow Riches Pick and Mix". Out of over £20,000 staked on this machine, I was given two bonuses. One only £100 and the other £300. So out of 10000 spins of the machine I got 2 bonuses!! This was over a 2 week period so none of this, ahh just the luck of the draw. In fact, any slot I have played on Coral has been nothing short of horrendous with what seems like a payout restriction. I checked the same game with same stakes at William Hill as an example. Out of 10000 spins at £2 stake, I got 18 bonuses and actually came out only slightly down. If Coral are saying their RTP is correct then I want proof as I believe their slots RTP is far lower than it should be. Their support team is simply a disgrace as well. They say they will reply in 48 hours and never ever do, you then need to phone them. Avoid Ladbrokes/Coral and Gala who are all part of the same group and they are simply thieves."
Coral is rated 4.08 based on 1,816 reviews