Coral Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Coral

How would you rate Coral?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Not even sure where to begin with the disgrace and shambles that Coral is. I joined the site on the 23rd of December 17. Deposited £3k all in and "escaped" with £800. This was only the beginning of the slots nightmare to follow. Played on the 2nd of Jan a game on one of the Jackpot King type games and to my surprise I was awarded the 5 jackpot kings at £4 stake with, I thought, the chance to win a sizeable sum of money anything between £200 and £2m progressive pot. Unfortunately I was met with "server error" and the game stopped. I reloaded the game numerous times thereafter and the same "You have a game in progress" appeared and exactly the same reels came in but again "server error". Logged this with Coral on the date thinking I would get a response. 5 days later I email them again, no response. I then call their support team who "have no record of the incident", the email blackhole saga had begun. Finally they logged the issue and said they couldn't resolve themselves so it was sent to the third party provider(Blueprint Gaming) on the 7th. Here we are now on the 29th of Jan and I have still had nothing back, not even a message to say we are still looking into it. In the meantime, I played "Rainbow Riches Pick and Mix". Out of over £20,000 staked on this machine, I was given two bonuses. One only £100 and the other £300. So out of 10000 spins of the machine I got 2 bonuses!! This was over a 2 week period so none of this, ahh just the luck of the draw. In fact, any slot I have played on Coral has been nothing short of horrendous with what seems like a payout restriction. I checked the same game with same stakes at William Hill as an example. Out of 10000 spins at £2 stake, I got 18 bonuses and actually came out only slightly down. If Coral are saying their RTP is correct then I want proof as I believe their slots RTP is far lower than it should be. Their support team is simply a disgrace as well. They say they will reply in 48 hours and never ever do, you then need to phone them. Avoid Ladbrokes/Coral and Gala who are all part of the same group and they are simply thieves."
"Font in Crowborough shop never payout avoid please leave town"
"Great rtw ratio and live chat great no problem withdrawing money although i wish it was quicker with bank transfers but all in all a great service.so cant understand the bad reviews about coral if you gamble prepare to loose the odd time"
"I like bingo and signed up online, I deposited and never received the bonus so I asked a host who then credited it to me, I played bingo about £3.00 per game totalling £100 but never won , never won in the newbie room all week too, I then followed a link from an email from coral saying spend 10 play with 50 so I did, no bonus credited to the account so I asked on live chat, the man said that I spent the 10 so I was now unentitled to receive the bonus, he asked me to deposit again then contact support to get bonus? Crazy, then I won a game of bingo for just over ten pounds, a small amount but it disappeared from the account, it was in my bet history but they say its gone from there, I then found out that coral performed a hard search on my credit file and reduced my score, I am just a lady who wanted to play bingo, when I complained and demanded that they close my account permanently I got a robotic response no answers and told that the account would be closed temporarily, horrible few days on this site, really horrible experience, I feel so dirty I will need several baths, this company should be closed down and owners jailed, staff are very, very, very rude and appear to follow their own rules, do, say anything, I have been put off for life, loved bingo but too upset to play just now, the tech team need sorted out asap, I have reported this so I hope they investigate, horrible dark & corrupt, be warned , look at reviews first on here or trust pilot, I wish I had"
"Using one of the online slots, the game froze when I was on a winning streak, no winnings and credit has been debited. Strange how there are no glitches when I lose money isn't it? Followed all the online advice, have attempted to contact Coral twice is as many days now. No response. Thieves. Quite happy to take this to the regulatory body."
"cashout a joke, funny how all through the time of the matches eg: 3pm til 5pm all i got was server error and after 5pm i put my code in and SURPRISE SURPRISE i came up first time, i think they are at it not giving anyone a chance to cashout. I have emailed them to see what their response will be, not holding my breath though."
"cashout never works always server error, what a joke of a so-called bookmaker who advertises cashout features"
"Every time its server error or wrong code"
"The website is not fit for purpose. Always a server error. Also it very often doesn’t recognise the codes and you are unable to input anything. When asking staff at the local bookmakers for help, the standard response “ it’s a technical pro we can’t do anything” comes out. For a large company the products you advertise are very frustrating when you cannot use them. I imagine a lot of money has been lost due to other people feeling the same way as I do and taking business else where."
"Shocking service coral, hang your head in shame. Never works not using coral anymore.... garbage"
"Cuts out around 16:30 and won’t let you back in"
"Cash out is rubbish constantly saying server error or invalid code, absolute joke of a site"
"Bad experience you say, more like a nightmare keep putting my cash out code in and it keeps saying that it is the wrong code, and when i finally get it excepted and check the bet,it takes the bet off, also had a 8fold 7teams winning 1drawing with 15 minutes to play cash out 26 pence a total joke of a company you should be totally ashamed coral, will transfer my hard earned money to another company.."
"unsecure connection allowing customers details to be stolen"
"No cash out available site far to slow"
"coral cashout , dreadful, con job imo"
"Coral cashout is rubbish can never load in cashout code always says server error or wrong code put in this cashout has gone downhill never seem to get any luck with it problems need to be sorted or scrap the whole thing"
Marilyn Ditchfield
Verified Reviewer
"I put the Irish lottery on at Ethel terrace Castletown Sunderland and the money has dropped from £625 to £600 and just up the road in Southwick they pay £650 this is very unfair no notice was put up to tell customers"
"I’ve read lots reviews tonight and THEIVES is not a strong enough word of how you run your CASH OUT I will never bet with you again after your a JOKE."
"Tried t cash out the little wheel kept spininning and not loading ten minutes later gave up. Lost money as it wouldn't load the code. What a waste of time, would not recommend you'll just end up frustrated with this site!!!"
Coral is rated 4.11 based on 1,797 reviews