Coral Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Coral
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Coral made you happy

"Basically don’t pay out winning bets. They’ve acknowledge I’ve won but haven’t paid out after a week. Joke of a company. Stay clear. Use Skybet or Bet365 instead."
Are you Coral? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Coral receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"On Saturday 13/10/18 I cashed out a bet using their online scanbet service. I have lost the bet receipt. The shop cannot find my bet so wouldn't pay out. Told me to phone coral. I did, waste of time. Asked me to email. I did, waste of time! I took a screenshot of the cash out on my phone and I am glad I did, this is the only proof I have now of winning. When I complained to coral and asked them to investigate, lo and behold, all my bets disappeared from the bet scanner app on my account! They are refusing to payout and just keep sending emails for me to send proof. How can I send proof when I, stupidly, have lost the receipt and they, stupidly, have deleted all the bets from my account! Seems to me, they want your money and want you to bet with them, but don't have a conscience when it comes to paying out! Very poor customer service and will not use again AG"
"Take a look at this guys this is the seven fold acca I did yesterday got to cashout coral. Cashout code is HVM-MWVN and check the results this didn't win but I've had it where I can't cashout before because the live scores have been wrong and they are still wrong 👎"
"Hugely frustrating when using the cash out code on my bet slip, everytime I check the scores online it's turns out to be completely wrong, not only once but happens every time i use it!! I did one yesterday and it said Lincoln vs Portvale full time result was 12-4 but it was actually 6-2. Complete waste of time using Coral! I also have a screen shot of my bet and error of the online scores"
"Coral is great for promos but does not always pay out on them. Have just had a hugely frustrating time trying to talk to their customer chat trying to explain that i have not received some golden chips but listening is not their strong point. Have tried the email route but should we have to do this so often..."
"Was ok to start with but for the past 5 months i have been having problems placeing bets and things . Some times i put a bet on and it automatically places the bet 2 or 3 times which is unacceptable .i phoned today to find out why it keeps hapning and the guy i spoke to was unhelpful didnt care less i asked to speak to someone else because i didnt like his attitude or the way he spoke to me but he said i couldnt speak to anyone else and he would suspend my account . Well i am closeing my account anywae if this is the responce you get when your only inquireing about a fault . Also i kept trying to click on the contact us part on the online website and suprise suprise that didnt work either bt he didnt care about that either ."
"Tried to cash out winning bet at kiosk inside inside Emirates Stadium from previous game (bet placed at same kiosk), only to be told the teller wasn't trained to pay out! Informed that I could collect winnings at next home game. Next game I am told the coupon is too old (4 weeks)! Can't find a shop within 10 miles and don't want to give my personal details to a website account. Don't bet within the stadium."
"Coral is my favourite website to use when it comes to gambling as i am sure that i can safely deposit and withdraw my money out of the account with out any issues. The live chat support is really efficient and helpful with any query i come up with. GREAT WEBSITE! KKewin1998"
"Absolute dogshit service , had a few issues recently but this one takes the biscuit ...I did a over 1.5 first half bet, it came in and game finished 1-3 , come morning I hadn't been paid winnings ...turns out they they voided the bet as it was 40 mins half not 45 and they didn't show that ...I explained that wasn't my fault and bet would have won either way but nothing , stake back but nothing else..they refused point blank to honour the bet or even give winnings in free bets ...I'll never use corals again"
"This beggars belief . software was changed the other day and apart from the difficulty in navigating the different markets there is a varying time delay in confirming bets.you can wait from seven to fifteen seconds and in cricket wagers thats an eternity. when i queried this i was told there are a number of glitches that need ironing out. ridiculous situation with punters money . my time is coming to a rapid end."
"Coral say they offer you a bonus when you bet a certain amount, once you have done that they tell you the bonus is expires, but when looking at their offers it is showing in date, they are clearly ripping people off and in serious trading standards breach."
"tell you they have sign up offers on Facebook and Google and when you sign up they are nowhere to be found. Scam artists."
"probably one of the worst if not the worst bookmaker to bet with. no matter what you say in terms of a query or feedback never gets recognised. and is always punter fault and never accept or investigate matters properly. i had a bet recently and this is why i stopped using them and moved to a new bookmaker. started with me backing 5 horses in a straight acca. all favourites 3 odds on and 2 odds against. all won when i checked external sportinglife site for results so was expectibg about £280 return off a £20 acca. logged in and no returns. checked bet to my ammusement one selection was magically placed on a 'betting without' favourite . when questioned the fact look at the bet all selections are favs and on normal win/ew market so why 1 selection on a different market... i got told must of been your error or device malfuction. i asked for it to ve investgated they refused on grounds i had no screenshot.... im sorry but how many punters actually take screenshots of there bet confirmation screens ? if i wanted to go IBAS i cant as they have not investgated it so they backed me in corner. worst bookmaker experiences with Coral but service level at ladbrokes is far better but they same brand now? really odd"
"Their app keeps on giving me messages lots of the time that my connection is down, when all other apps are still working."
"Offered 50/1 odds on Harry Kane to score for a £1 bet and then they fabricated some earlier account which thus nullified the winning bet. Absolute scam merchants"
"Tried to cash out £80 it confirmed and bet settled took screenshots of it but coral said they had no record of the cash out code it took a week to get my money shocking there quick taking my money week in week out so pay out coral and get a grip as ur staff are not clued up"
"Corals and Ladbrooke treat their staff appallingly. They are utterly despicable. Never bet there."
"How dare they treat those that work there with such disdain. Treat those that work for you with the respect they truly deserve."
"Coral's main office in Guildford Street, Chertsey is losing more regular customers than they are managing to keep due to incompetent and unfriendly management of it's shop. Several have been banned for reasonably airing grievances and these tend to be the biggest punters. At least 12 people are prepared to sign a Petition letter to have the management changed. It is beyond belief that Coral hierarchy cannot see what is so patently obvious to anyone who goes into that shop."
"I won money then they wouldnt pay me if i pay with my card and then they wont pay out thats robbery im going to take this matter to gambling commission its a joke disgusting"
Coral is rated 4.05 based on 1,837 reviews