Copy Print Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Copy Print Services

Tell us how Copy Print Services made you happy

"We've partnered with Copy Print Services for our managed print solution for a few years now, and the team have always been top notch. Whenever we have a request, they are always quick to respond even when it involves sending the team to an isolated porta cabin in the Scottish Highlands or Welsh Mountains. We're currently working with John, Dave and the team to implement "Follow Me" printing as well as other advanced print management functions across multiple sites. Looking forward to working with the team again on some other projects we have coming up."
"We have been with Copy Print for several years now and find the staff friendly and helpful at all times. Nothing is too much trouble, customer relations are as they should be (the customer always comes first). Toner is always delivered in time, repairs carried out as quickly as possible (or a loan machine is provided if necessary). We would recommend this company to anyone and everyone."
"Thanks to Russell and the team for excellent and affordable customer service!"
"Many thanks to Russ and the team at Copy Print for providing excellent services to the James Places group. Their flexible and accommodating approach has been very helpful in supporting our venues as the business expands."
Hi Warren , thank you for your comments . I will speak to Russ and let him know your kind words .
Regards John
"We have had the managed print service for some years now, after buying the machine from CPS also. From installation and since the service has been great ! any issues/call outs are dealt with quickly and efficiently . Would have no hesitation in recommending Copy Print Services!"
Hi Wendy , thanks for taking the time to leave this review , we really appreciate it and value your custom.

Regards John
"We purchased a photocopier from Copy Print Services and we pay for the service charge and maintenance. Overall, the service has been amazing from the start and we are extremely pleased with the photocopier and if we have any issues, they are dealt with straight away."
"I went into their head office knowing nothing about photocopiers, I can't say I am now an expert but everything was explained to me in a language I could understand which gave me the confidence to chose the right machine for our business."
"excellent service all around, communication 5*"
"Copyprint have provided an excellent machine, full training and great service which supports all of our copy and printing needs."
"I'm very happy with the service that I receive from Copy Print Services. If I encounter any issues, I know that I can make a quick telephone call and they will be dealt with promptly. All the staff that I have dealt with have been helpful and friendly. The sales team and engineers are experienced and knowledgeable. Overall, a very satisfied customer!"
"Great prompt service, we will definitely be using Copy Print Services again..."
"I've been using Copy Print Services for short-term copier/printer/scanner hire for an annual round of events around the UK for a number of years. Logistics (sometimes complicated) handled with care and efficiency. Engineers always cheerfully responsive and helpful. Lovely people to work with."
"Wish we had made the decision to switch 12 months ago! At no extra cost to our business we have two new printer/copiers which don't jam or breakdown. Copy Print's staff could do anything more to assist and help. Definitely a business to recommend."
"Best thing we have done, we have eliminated all our printer problems. Installation was on time with no disruption to users, all the staff were friendly and professional. On going nothing has been a problem, service has been first class."
"We are always impressed by the speed and efficiency of the aftercare service. If anything has gone wrong with our copier (as things inevitably sometimes do) Copy Print has fixed the issue in double quick time. We are always happy to support local business."
"copy print have been very open and professional with us during our first year dealing with them,if any issues occurred they were dealt with very quickly and we would recommend them to anybody."
"Copyprint have been exceptional in the service they have given us over the last 3 months and they are still checking in regularly with us and making sure that we have everything we need and all is working well. Thanks Copyprint, your service is second to none."
"We are very happy with the equipment & service provided by Copy Print."
"Copy Print Services, their salesmen, engineers and office staff have been first class throughout the process from bids to contract to installation, and when we had initial niggles the fault reporting staff were very pleasant and accommodating, and the service engineer was there the next morning, the fault was fixed in very short order. They are not remote either - when I was contacted by them to ensure our satisfaction, I asked about a certain scanning feature, and they agreed to come, at no cost, to configure the feature on site. Highly recommended,"
"Great service from Copyprint. We have had two machines from them, a starter machine which was great to get us going and now something much bigger and better to faciltate our growing business. The advice from John and the team was excellent and the follow up service from the engineers has been brilliant too. The added bonus is on all machines you get follow up training to make sure you are using the machine perfectly for your business, Paula comes out to do this on your premises and is always available on the end of the phone or email for queries as they come up. Great service."
Copy Print Services is rated 4.96 based on 51 reviews