Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Joanne Lee
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Connie Gillan
More Photos & Videos
We enjoyed organic retired dairy beef products, and hake fillets. We’re very impressed ... all excellent quality! Thank you
Fantastic! Great homemade taste.
Excellent service. Impressed with the speed of the delivery and the fact that I was kept up to date on a regular basis. Gorgeous tasting meat !
This is just the best sample of meat you can get! Easy to cook amazing privilege to eat.. Thankyou cows at Coombes x
Another wonderful delivery from Coombe Farm. It arrived on time, everything arrived safely frozen. The meat is extremely high quality and it is great that you supply organic salmon. We also love the tinned fish - Salade Niçoise tonight with the tuna!
Prompt delivery and a very good product. Thank you.
Your overall service is good however, I am specifically reviewing the Shepherd's Pie and Fish Pie. Both were acceptable but we found the shepherd's pie far too sweet, and the fish pie far too dry. We would not order either product again. We have not tried other items yet.
Ordering with Coombe Farm Organic means I can rest assured that the product is ethically sourced, processed and of the best quality. The packaging is brilliant, and the couriers are prompt and efficient.
A lovely treat delivered to your door
I regularly order bones and chicken feet to make bone broth. They've always been great, delivery time is great considering where I live.
Excellent service, and the meat is absolutely delicious. Thanks so much.
Jane
There's spicy and there's spicy... if you like proper spicy Chorizo look no further. Seriously.
Love love love this company. The whole ordering process was easy. Great website and the delivery was excellent. It all came frozen and ready for the freezer. Can’t rate this company enough!
There is one word to describe Coombe Farm Organic and that is quality - quality of choice, quality of produce and quality of experience. I made a moussaka yesterday evening with some lamb mince, and it was so full of flavour - divine. Even though I am a single person, the fact that purchasing from Coombe Farm also enables me to purchase sustainably reared produce, support an independent business and also support British farming is just the icing on the cake. The way I buy my meat is forever changed and Coombe Farm Organic will always be my first choice.
Coombe Farm Organic chicken is literally the best chicken we've found since COVID, and we have not been disappointed. The flavor and texture are superior to anything we've ever tried.

Chicken arrived on time, boxed and packed well, frozen with additional freezer packs to ensure freshness.

This is a great alternative instead of making a trip out, the flavour and texture are superior, tastier and fresher than anything you could find at the supermarket

Highly recommended! And that’s saying something...something I never though I’d say.

All the best Happy Customer Julie from London
Box was delivered on correct day and very well received
Great quality meat and great delivery service. Will definitely continue my orders.
Absolutely delicious; great texture; some of the best salmon I've ever eaten.
Thank you.
We had a problem with our first delivery, the matter was addressed very efficiently and in a friendly manner and another delivery sent out to us. Excellent service. Will be using the online shop again most defiantly.
A special treat for Fathers Day! He loved it. The quality of the leather is fantastic and looks like it will age well. prompt delivery and well packaged.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 3,055 reviews