Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Joanne Lee
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Connie Gillan
More Photos & Videos
Love your produce when good but twice the sausages h ave been inedibley salty. They even ruined Christmas dinner one year. I do like to be able to eat sausage and bacon that is free from nasty additives that I am allergic to.So thank you.
Good range of meat products offered with a fairly swift deliver schedule. Meat well packed to maintain frozen status. Will be using them again.
Good delivery
Lovely, recyclable packaging and the chorizo was fantastic but the smoked bacon, whilst having a good mouthfeel, was tasteless (smelled good though). The chipolatas were a real disappointment and cooked up to a gooey mush. I often find that with gluten free chipolatas and too much rice flour. Cut them into tiny pieces and fry them until crispy and add to a tomato sauce. Not looking forward to the Cumberland sausages.
Hi there, I dont normally ever review, but in this case as you've asked, I thought I'd do one. The RDB was really poor and nowhere near the £12.50 asking price for just under 8oz. I did one with a normal sear in a pan, and one as a reverse sear. Both were so underwhelming. The chicken and the chorizo were good, but I get a regular supply of free range chicken anyway for less. I havent tried the pork yet. Sorry it's not glowing, as I really really wanted it to blow me away. Thanks Gavin
I ordered a steak box. The meat had a really good flavour but sadly the steaks were rather tough.
Also they were not a similar cut, the chuck steaks were one thick and one much thinner.
ratherb a lot of grisle had to cut a lot off
Lovelty products, prompt service. My heart sank when I saw the masses of plastic freezer packs; as an organic brand I'd anticipated an alternative. I'm unlikely to reorder which Im really disappointed about.
Our delivery was quite late in the day and In spite of lots of freezer packs (no info about whether these can be returned or recycled) some of the products had defrosted, therefore, we had to cook them within a day or two which was not what I had planned. The products themselves were delicious.
Thank you, but, frankly i didn`t think any of the products i sampled were anything special.
Also the delivery was terrible,my parcel eventually arrived at 7-00pm .
Some items were nearly thawed out .
We ordered our first box of vegetables and were disappointed. We received limp lettuce leaves in a paper bag which had to be thrown away. The beetroots went soft the next day. Won't be ordering this again.
delicious, tasty, superior quality meat, not so great veg
The meat so far has been quite good, with the exception of the cottage pie, which I would not recommend.
We really liked it the sausages and the bacon we ordered from Coombe Farm Organic. However the organic dairy cow sirloin steaks, described as a more sustainable and extra tasty product, were disappointing. They were tough and sinewy, to the point where my partner and I had to give up chewing several of our mouthfuls, throwing away about 1/4 of our steaks. That’s painful when, like us, you hate food waste and enjoy delicious food. I definitely expected more from £11 steaks. Would purchase the pork products again however.
Where is my refund!! You stated on the invoice that you will refund my£9.00 as you had run out of this item. Either refund or send in delivery.
Regards Kathleen McCollin
Good quality product but two items had started to defrost my the time they were delivered in Ayrshire.
The order was delicious but the customer service could be improved upon. Happy to explain more if someone wants to contact me.
Jon Turton
Product arrived 24hrs after original delivery - DPD log showed it had been in Aberdeen on its way to me!!
I decided not to freeze product as it was soft(ening) and had to cook and eat over next 2/3d - not reason for ordering! The offered 10% reduction in next order not sufficient compensation in my view
The meat was frozen last year in August 2019 and was really chewy .
I was really disappointed , and I don’t understand why the meat was in the freezer for so long?
Some of the items were fully or partially defrosted - I did not expect that!
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 3,054 reviews