Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Joanne Lee
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Connie Gillan
More Photos & Videos
Having read many good reviews we ordered the steak box but 3 out of 4 steaks were very tough and the connective tissue almost impossible to cut through.
Great service and most products are great ......
Meat was tough and bland!
My order came mainly defrosted. I emailed the company but have not got a response to this day! We had to eat the liver for three consecutive days, then the burgers also one of the bone broths. I am not happy with your customer service and feel after spending over £100 you could have least answered me email.
Very disappointing. No chicken, along with six peas, couple of shreds of carrot, lots of highly spiced sauce. Not a meal. What happened?
Didn’t deliver the items and my whole New Years main was ruined last minute after i chased them.
I buy these for my dog as currently I cannot obtain whole chickens. He enjoys them although they were a little fattier than normal with higher proportion of liquid when cooked. That has not been the case with the whole chickens.
I bought lamb bacon. Price had increased from £3 over £5 but product quality is horribly low—only strings of fat and salt and nothing else in it.
We were charged, but they didn’t arrive
Awful! My wife had previously ordered the packs of 2 burgers that were tender and deliciously full of flavour. So, we ordered the family pack of 4 burgers. They were not good at all. Stodgy with an unpleasant texture and taste. We did not finish them and threw them away.
I bought 2 kgs for £55.00 bearing in mind the cost I was bitterly disappointed with the service and in particular the quality. Bacon was frozen in nearly 8 months prior to despatch, cannot possibly be dry cured as contains a lot of water, very salty and is cut as thick as door steps.
Would avoid this supplier at all costs
I was very disappointed with the sausages which were extremely salty
I wasn’t able to get my usual individual chicken breasts so had to order a £40 pack. When they cane they were all cooked and mushed together. They were frozen on 25/03/19 and were use by 25/03/20. Not only were they sent out of date, they were in a terrible mess, with freezer burn etc. I did get a refund but then had to put them in the bin. I now have to wait on refund going through in 10 days before I can order from anyone else. I am very disappointed that you did this to me (send me your unused at the bottom of freezer restaurant stock) at a time where we are very vulnerable.
Honestly the worst pie I have had for a while. No cooking instructions and very dry bland pastry with a poor amount of filling - will not purchase again :(
Fatty, tasteless, tough, in a blind tasting would not be able to tell what meat it was. Terrible customer service, wrong advice given, they just couldn't care, they didn't care how it arrived. The packaging smelt so bad (wanted to vomit) we thought the food must be off. A whole lot of money completely & utterly wasted, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought large amount of bone broths as said would arrive frozen but arrived half defrosted so had to put in fridge to use quicker. Some of the packages weren’t sealed well so bone broth leaked everywhere. Sent videos etc of the issue with batch no’s but wasn’t given a refund so wasted a lot of money
Had very little substance.
Very watery.
I was disappointed cse I expected was cleaning, but when I got was dirty, uwful and I expend long time for cleaning all 😔
I bought these chicken feet to make bone broth. But I am a bit disappointed at the chicken feet. Appreciate it’s organic but it comes as dirty and hairy. I have bought organic chicken feet from other farms and they were a lot nicer and cleaner.
Review for delivery service only. Can't speak to the quality of the meat as I have not yet cooked them.

Delivery service is atrocious. Package was left in front of the main door to my building which is neither a safe nor acceptable place to leave deliveries because it has direct street access where any stranger can steal packages. Additionally, I WAS HOME WAITING for the package and the delivery service did not attempt to contact me to receive the order either by mobile phone or by call box.

I won't be using this company again, who's to say I'll get my order next time...
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 3,053 reviews