Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Joanne Lee
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 28th December 2019
Connie Gillan
More Photos & Videos
What a shame that the quality of the chorizo has dropped so much; the introduction of the spicy version may have something to do with it?
Clearly not much chicken used in the broth, pretty tasteless and my stomach responded badly to it. The fodmap beef stock was even worse, just lukewarm dishwater which my stomach also did not enjoy. I was told on the phone that a man would contact me this week regarding this. He did and basically told me itisvwhst it is, sympathies, I feel that I paid a lot of good money for nothing and as a pensioner I feel really ripped off. I have not cooked the marrow bones yet but no doubt I will find very little marrow on those bare looking bones. The smoked chicken was the only reason I gave a 2 star and that was horrifically expensive for one small portion. A refund on the broths would be nice as I really hoped to become a regular customer.
Not as described,should have been used for diced lamb and not steak
Emailed you twice about this and sent pictures.But no reply.
Disgraceful!
As usual, this is the third bag that I use and the third time it comes short in weight.
The quality of the meat is superb as usual, though, I have sent an email with photos of these bags on the scale, explaining that being their most expensive product on the website I would expect to have it at the weight that I pay it for. I haven't heard back from Coombe yet, but surprisingly I have received the invitation to make a review.
I start to think that I will stop this subscription of chicken and I would start buying elsewhere...
Very tough and dry, compared to the packs I had earlier in the month.
Hi Claudia,

We see that you had chicken wings, burgers, and flat iron steaks. Could you be a little more specific about the products you found to be a bit tough? We'd like to check the products from that batch.

Thanks,

Coombe Farm Organic
The food is heavenly, you can really taste that the animals have been treated well and had natural farming. I highly recommend the food for taste, ones health and animal well being. I won't buy meat from anywhere else now I've found coombe farm. I'm also cooking with their tasty tallow and making healthy bone broth stews. Far better than organic meat even in high end supermarkets because they are grass fed with proper crop rotation.
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 24th May 2016
Hi Katie! Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy if our customers are happy! And so are our animals :) Kind regards from Coombe Farm Organic
I placed an order last Tuesday for a Beef Steak Show Box, it arrived early the next morning, well packaged an everything was thoroughly frozen. The customer service from Coombe Farm Organic was excellent, I needed to change the delivery address and they dealt with this promptly for me. So far I've had the sirloin and fillet steaks. The fillet steaks are without question the nicest I have ever tasted. The quality of the beef is exceptional, and the flavour of the meat itself is superb. Both steaks were really juicy and I can't wait to enjoy the rest. Will be ordering some roasting joints next.
My order came mainly defrosted. I emailed the company but have not got a response to this day! We had to eat the liver for three consecutive days, then the burgers also one of the bone broths. I am not happy with your customer service and feel after spending over £100 you could have least answered me email.
The pies are perfect - a lovely meal when I just don’t have time too cook or to head to the pub! All flavours are fab and I add a couple of veggies to make it a full plate.
Have only used the pork belly so far.
Absolutely delicious sausages - the best we've tried in a long while. But a switch toward more recyclable packaging would be appreciated. The existing materials - Styrofoam and plastic wrap - to make us hesitant to reorder.
excellent service from placing order to delivery. Venison haunch very much enjoyed for Sunday lunch, thoroughly recommend. However, the Osso Buco was disappointing. Cooked very slowly, about 3 hours, expecting meat to fall away from bone, it did, what little meat there was, delicious; much more tough sinewy/gristle left. I may have made the wrong choice of cut for what I expected, however, disappointed.
My 6 year old son has been drinking this product for the last 4 months after he was diagnosed with brain tumour. He is currently undergoing treatment and his favourite drink is chicken bone broth. It has helped his immune system and have not noticed much side effects of the treatment. It’s like a gold dust for him. It’s a bit expensive but worth every penny given that it’s organic, nutritional and tastes good!
I was surprised at how palatable the bone broth was. I will order more.
simply the best
Very good customer service. Delivery on time and instructions followed. Excellent salmon - very firm texture with delicate flavour. Baked in foil with lemon, dill, parsley with dry wine. Served Sunday 19 August on watercress with hollandaise sauce as a feast en plein aire. All guests wanted to know its source. Will certainly use you again.
I love this broth! both in Chicken and Beef flavours, and have found they massively help me in my aim to reboot my immune system and heal leaky gut. they are perfect for intermittent fasting, without breaking fast+in Keto style diets too. Well worth the price with such fantastic health improvements!
Everything I ordered is excellent. Thoroughly recommended.
Review for delivery service only. Can't speak to the quality of the meat as I have not yet cooked them.

Delivery service is atrocious. Package was left in front of the main door to my building which is neither a safe nor acceptable place to leave deliveries because it has direct street access where any stranger can steal packages. Additionally, I WAS HOME WAITING for the package and the delivery service did not attempt to contact me to receive the order either by mobile phone or by call box.

I won't be using this company again, who's to say I'll get my order next time...
I ordered some beef bone broth and it was delivered exactly when I had specified. I have since tried the product and it is just what I had anticipated; delicious and flavoursome. When I get through this batch I’ll certainly be placing another order and might even try the chicken broth.

PS. I don’t normally leave reviews but felt it worthwhile this time
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 3,045 reviews