Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Anna Marie Hopewell
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 15th February 2018
Alexandra Schlotterbeck
More Photos & Videos
Got to give Coombe farm a Ten.
Great quality of everything I have tried!
I bought a very different box this time which had items I don’t usually buy, but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised with the content,. If you have not tried the beef Tallow with roast potatoes it is a must. The meat as usual was excellent and the bone broths delicious. I highly recommend you try this box, I am glad I did.
Coomb Farm Organic produce is next to none, I like steak to taste like steak and Coomb Farm delivers that for sure.
The curry pies are a revelation so tasty and go well with chips and some veg,
The variety of products is extensive and fit for any food lovers out there.
Delivery to your door the next day I love it.
I have a yeast intolerance and after just two broths and water for a days semi fast my stomach pains bloating and gas went from 100% to no problems I cannot recommend enough iff you have a problem like mine will be buying a few months supply soon, thank you.
good choice of organic products, reliable delivery, speedy customer service
Fast, and easy to order
I ordered several times from Coombe Farm. I was extremely satisified every time with all items I purchased, including meat and fish products and delicious pies. Packaging very professional too. I highly recommend this site.
Very impressed with my small variety box, so far. The pies are (we’re) absolutely delicious, as were the chuck steaks. Thoroughly enjoyed the beef sausages with some pancakes, too. Good value.
Great service great produce made burgers with the steak mince best I've had in ages thanks
Friendly telephone service, but was told the veg is still in the ground and would be harvested and sent to me fresh. The veg was clearly not fresh at all - limp and of poor supermarket quality. Not a lot of it either, so feeling ripped off on that front. Great chicken though.
Great products !!
Very good produce. Fantastic delivery. Definitely will buy again.
Excellent and efficient service. Delicious meat. I'll definitely be using regularly
We had a fabulous delivery last week - from the sustainable packaging to the neat little packages, the whole process was great. It was helpful to be able to pick a specific delivery day too and I'm looking forward to enjoying the food over the coming weeks.
Definitely ordering again! Everything was delicious
Absolutely brilliant quality. Enjoyed every produce received ๐Ÿ˜
Already recommended to my friends.
Perhaps the best produce one could hope for
very well packed very tasty can cut up and can be used in various ways
This meat taste so good, delivered with care, what more can you ask for. Will be using Coombe farm whenever I need quality meat.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.75 based on 2,905 reviews