Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Simon Glinn
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Paul Brown
Shall order again
Superb quality and efficient service. Will use and refer this company without hesitation.
Only half frozen on arrival. Only the whole chicken was still frozen although started to defrost.
Very pleased to be able to get duck bones as a basis for sauces. That's all I wanted really but tried the goat though not used yet and I can easily buy fresh goat from the Afro-Caribbean shops in West Croydon. The mince products were softening a bit but felt I could re-freeze them. Goat products not prettily packed/presented which may bother some. Order and delivery process fine. Wish I could just buy the bones but not as many as needed for you order minimum, unless I buy another freezer!
Prompt service, good packaging. I haven't yet tasted enough to make an overall judgment of the products.
I was searching for a supplier of more ethically produced meat and fish, and after placing 3 orders with Coombe Farm so far I'm really happy with what they have to offer and the quality of service. They provide a good range of produce of excellent taste and quality.
Quick delivery, good choice of foods. I ordered four different items, so far cooked salmon fish heads - they were smelly, very much not fresh, I bought them to make soup but had to discard the stock. We really struggled to eat those heads, only because I’m very thrifty I did eat them and felt rather unwell. I really hope other items will be better, but apprehensive to cook anything else yet. Sadly, I’ll not order again.
The Chicken Broth itself is lovely but sadly this was the second time they all arrived totally defrosted, without adequate packing or insulation, the box was damaged, open and contents thawed. The damaged wet and open packaging and not frozen broth all a noticeably lower standard of delivery/packing than Coombe Farm offered in earlier years. For a product that is already frozen and cannot be re-frozen it’s not great. Would I recommend the chicken broth? Yes. Would I recommend the way it is packaged and sent? Nope. :0/
Always very happy with my purchases.
Recently received my first order from Coombe Farm and could not be more impressed. From ease of ordering to the very well packaged delivery! On top of that the food is of an exceptional quality! I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Well I expected a lot but having been locked down in Portugal with real chickens and proper food we did wonder. The chicken was simply tasteless and tough by comparison.
I was pleased with the some of the purchases except the beef was way too small for the price. Thanks Catherine
Excellent quality organic food ..superb ..I love you guys..the delivery is prompt too..will definitely be ordering again...massive thanks
Perhaps you could review your Contact Us emails and hello@ emails as I have sent 3 complaints that have gone unanswered and don't know how to get your attention to resolve my issue.
Great, tasty and healthy meet. Thank you Coombe Farm Organic!! 🙏
I put 5 star as it was easy to buy from Coombe Farm Organic very easily. They delivered the meat on time and in a box which kept the meat cool. I have not eaten all of the meat yet but the ones I have eaten are excellent. Thank you Commbe Farm Organic.
In love the range of meats that Coombes Farm Organic supply. Their organs and bones are amazing and I'm so thankful they 'nose to tail'. The quality of all their products are 5 star! My only criticism is that I would prefer them to reuse the boxes delivered to us as it seems quite a lot of waste, whether it's recyclable or not.
Have been a customer for over a year and very happy with the service. Even during busy Christmas period my orders were on time without changes. There is only a small amount of places you may find a natural, organic, Grass Fed meat (Very important), with wider variety of cuts helping you practice nose to tail consumption which is so much more natural, ethical and respectful towards an animal and overall ecosystem.
I would not like to think I had paid £65 For the meat pack At that it’s a very very expensive purchase and not any real value for money
Superb service superb ethics, wonderful place to get Organic food, I love you all and thank you all, although i cant afford to shop with you all the time when i do i am so pleased with everything. Bless you all.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.71 based on 4,491 reviews