Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

"I have purchase various items from Coombe farm. Purchased items arrived in very good condition. The meat was of a good quality and delicious. I am impressed with the range of products. Would continue using and have no hesitation recommending to others."
"Really good quality broth and excellent delivery."
"Really delicious turkey and impressed with the packaging which kept it frozen on one of the hottest days of the year."
"Fast delivery. However I wasn't expecting frozen product."
"Bit concerned that several bone broths had stared to defrost. Some smaller meats also slightly soft. Delivery was at about 6pm on a hot day. Perhaps too late a delivery for frozen meat? Side packing was almost fully defrosted. Suggest thicker freeze packs at sides of package."
"My first order arrived last week and I was so excited to try the organic chicken bone broth - Thank you xx"
"Online service and quick delivery excellent"
"I have not had the occasion yet to use our last delivery but the stock and broth selection have been tasty and very comforting when not feeling so well. We intend to purchase more in the future. It all arrived well wrapped up and was delivered safely as directed."
"My box arrived on time, really well packed. Have only had the lamb chops so far but they were delicious. Very happy, thank you."
"My orders always arrive promptly and the goods are always enjoyed."
"Lovely food , sadly the delivery driver was rather u helpful and placing the order on the telephone was a time consuming nightmare"
"Top quality, top service, our Venison burgers were delicious, my grandson ate most of them! And the pork mince and beef mince make delicious ragu! Will order again, definitely!"
"Very efficient delivery, will be ordering regularly."
"I cut the steak into small pieces then fried it in Coombe Farm beef dripping adding garlic. Delicious!"
"Very impressed with my order. It arrived on a day of my choosing. The packaging was amazing: multiple cool packs and reusable insulation to keep my Organic Beef Bone Broth frozen so it could be moved straight to the freezer on arrival. The packets take minimal time to defrost and the Broth itself is absolutely delicious, i'm on a keto diet so this is just what i need! Excellent company with quality organic produce. I would highly recommend Coombe Farm Oragnic to anyone. 10/10!!!"
"Excellent quality, easy to use highly recommend!"
"Hi Coombe Farm, Thanks for the Brill Service. On point! On Time! As Promised!.... Will be back.....Lovely the notification by hourly slot. Very useful"
"Fantastic, efficient and reliable service, delivering high quality goods."
"Always helpful, quality products, have used Coome Farm many times - no complaints from me!"
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.73 based on 1,833 reviews