Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

"Very well organised company. When they say the delivery will be with you on a certain day, it sure was. I'll be buying more from Coombe Farm."
"Excellent service and excellent products. Fair prices and quick but secure delivery."
"Very fast delivery but not happy as explained"
"It's always a good service. The meat and bones come frozen so always I know still fresh. The meat and bones always good quality and we can notice it in the taste. . I also buy bone broth when I don't have time to make it myself and its good quality. If I am not at home at the time of delivery it's an option to be left in a save place which is very handy."
"Love the broth here, I order the chicken broth regularly and enjoy it. Just the goodness of chicken bones and herbs without anything unnecessary added. Would recommend to anyone that enjoys a cup of broth or to use as a base for stews, curries etc :)"
"absolutely scrumptious"
"everything I have had from Coombe Farm, has been carefully butchered and packaged and tastes delicious. Thank you."
"Fabulous service. Delivered exactly when they said they would, and the products were very well packaged. The products are of very good quality."
"Needs to be a thicker cut to be able to cook medium rare because longer cooking times are required for this meat. We were sent two different thicknesses which makes for difficult grilling. However an awesome flavour!"
"Absolutely lovely! Tastes the way meat should taste. The Customer Service is second to none. Highly recommended!!"
"I need to drink bone broth for my MS and was really pleased to find this delicious variety by Coombe Farm Organic. I’ve been drinking them like tea and they are really lovely!"
"I recently broke my ankle very badly in two places and a friend recommended that I take bone broth to help the healing process. I’m a somewhat lazy vegetarian, but finding bone broth from an organic and ethical farm was extremely important to me. I take it every day and feel with each sip the goodness and care with which it has been prepared."
"Gorgeous pies!"
"The chicken bone broth is excellent.i have stomach problems so need to have bone broth as it heals some stomach issues and it is organic so even better,the delivery service was fantastic,arrived exactly the time the email said.thank you.well packaged"
"Very satisfied with this company. The organic meat is excellent and arrives well packed and still frozen ready to put in the freezer. We have not tasted beef like this in years! It is good to know the animals are well looked after and have a natural life grazing the pastures."
"Fast delivery. Called to check my order was correct. Great service and great food"
"Absolutely outstanding products & service! Every single piece of meat in the box was delicious. Would highly recommend :-)"
"Fantastic service and excellent product - I’ll be back"
"I was very impressed with the kindness and professionalism of the Coombe Farm Organic. On the advise of my nutrition therapist, I order organic chicken bone broth. The person who took my order was extremely helpful and kind. I received the broth the following day, extremely well packaged. The broth tastes very good and easy to drink. It has really helped me. I would definitely recommend Coombe Farm Organic."
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.73 based on 1,833 reviews