Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 17th June 2021
Simon Glinn
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Paul Brown
Organic bone broth. Lovely thank you prompt delivery to
Good quality meat. Love the array of cuts.
This is my second time ordering and I have not been disappointed. This time, in addition to their amazing broth, I also ordered a beef pie. It was absolutely amazing and my only regret is not ordering more.
Delicious old fashioned bacon flavour in a cut that feels traditional and unlike anything you can get in any shop. Am always on the lookout for nitrite free and organic products - I’m so happy to have found Coombe Farm 😊
On a whole the meat is nice . I think chicken is very good.
I am happy with the variety of quality free range, grass fed, organic (and flavoursome) meat CF sell.
Packaging and delivery excellent. We have yet to sample the meat. The beefburgers looked brown so hoping they are ok, everything else looks fine.
Very quick service. Packaging was excellent. So glad I found Coombe Farm. Will be ordering again
The delivery was defrosting on my doorstep so unfortunately, we have had to eat it quite quickly as it couldn't be refrozen. (Donald Russel boxes never defrost) The meat was fine apart from the sausages. Whoever put the pepper in must have slipped! Inedible and wasted. I won't bother ordering again, sorry.
Hello Soviea, Thank you for your review. Apologies you did not like the sausages, this doesn't sound like our usual standard, so we do apologise, We would always encourage people to get into with customer services with any queries, the email is - hello@coombefarmorganic.co.uk Thank you again and apologies for any and all inconvenience this may have caused.
Made a delicious 'cottage' pie with the venison mince. Tasty and tender.
Everything we've ever had from Coombe Farm has been excellent and the portions are generous.
A return to ordering with Coombe Farm. Don’t get me wrong, organic, soil association food gets a big thumbs up from me. Issue, once again, is with state of delivered goods. Two items (chicken sausages) already defrosting, as were the ice packs. Means they had to be eaten right away (not the plan) and were, as expected, delicious. Goat burgers - a first, also great. Maybe I just have to order in winter months…..
Love your products for sure. Especially the bones I use to make broth. The only downfall is that on two or three occasions the produce has arrived completely defrosted. Cold enough to still eat but not to re-freeze. This is disappointing as I then have to use the items all at once, where as I would have wanted to freeze them and use at my convenience.
Hello Dawn, Thank you for your review, we are glad to read you enjoy our produce. Apologies for this, this is not a standard we would expect, we always encourage customers to get in touch with customer service if ever you have any queries. The email is - hello@coombefarmorganic.co.uk Thank you again and apologies for any and all inconvenience this may have caused. Danielle
Excellent meat box , all very tasty...
Based on the many favorouable reviews regarding the organic meat from Coombe Farm , I bought an organic Chicken , a Chicken carcass , chicken necks and chicken hearts . I must say that this is the most delicious and tasty meat I have had in donkeys years !! I made a chicken broth with the carcass, necks , hearts, plus half a chicken . Oh my word , I was bowled over with the taste and tenderness of the meat! My adult children Gould not get enough of it ! I brined the chicken carcass , hearts , necks and half-chicken in salt water to draw all of the excess blood out and tenderise the meat , then put in fresh water with vegetables and spices to slow cook for about 2 hours . Ultra delicious , bringing back memories of when I stayed with family in a village when I was young . Please do not hesitate to buy from Coombe Farm , where animals are loved and cared for organically , with care and affection , which produces HAPPY MEAT , which gives peace of mind and happiness to customers who also love animals and are concerned about their welfare and upbringing . 10 out of 10 GOLD STARS to Coombe Farm !!!
Very good service, produce lived up to the advertising and delivery was on time!
We got an amazing selection of meat through Yeo valley. Great quality, perfectly delivered. Many thanks.
Shall order again
Superb quality and efficient service. Will use and refer this company without hesitation.
Only half frozen on arrival. Only the whole chicken was still frozen although started to defrost.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.71 based on 4,468 reviews