Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic

About Coombe Farm Organic: ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

HELLO@COOMBEFARMORGANIC.CO.UK

Coombe FarmRoundham

"Delicious, well flavoured broth. pure ingredients i feel I can trust. Assisting me greatly with the ketogenic way of eating. Arrived promptly, still frozen."
"Lovely and tender duck"
"Fantastic alternative to making your own"
"Quick efficient delivery. I like how you can return packaging too."
"Amazing service, beautifully packed but unfortunately I don’t care for the product 🙁 I veer towards being more veggy anyway & struggle with the concept of bone broth!"
"Excellent quality and flavour."
"This is such a great service and it’s so satisfying to know I’m getting the highest quality meat. As for the the taste, it is hands down the most delicious meat I’ve ever tasted, so happy I’ve found Coombe Farm"
"The streaky bacon had a stronger, smokier taste than the back bacon. Very nice and healthy."
"Very good easy to navigate website. Great delivery too. Love the wool insulation instead of polystyrene"
"Very nice lamb made a nice curry will order again"
"We had 3 products, lamb bacon, which I found much too fatty, but flavoursome, so others may like it. Also, ordinary unsmoked bacon which was excellent, and the crowning glory was the leg of lamb, which was the best we have ever had of all the organic places we have tried. I slow cooked it - incredibly tender and lots of flavour. Loads of positive comments. Personally, won't choose lamb bacon again due to fat, but that's not a criticism, just personal, which is why I still give 5 stars, but definitely coming back to them for a leg of lamb, and possibly other joints. First rate, definitely, and I don't usually get round to writing reviews."
"Great products..good service"
"The surprise was that the pork lardons were not in the box when I unpacked it even though they were listed on the box. This wouldn't have been so bad and earned just an acceptable rating, but when I emailed to ask Coombe Farm if they would give me a small discouint in lieu of the missing lardons, I received no reply. As this is the second time I've had a bad customer response from them, I'm giving it a poor rating."
"Very good price good quality Prompt delivery will buy again"
"Great products. Lovely to know where the food comes from. Great service and quick delivery."
"Love Coombe Farm products!"
"Excellent value and very tasty meat. Well packaged although a bit too much plastic for my liking. We are looking forward to the duck legs this weekend."
"Excellent value and quality meat."
"Very well organised company. When they say the delivery will be with you on a certain day, it sure was. I'll be buying more from Coombe Farm."
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.74 based on 1,832 reviews