Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coombe Farm Organic
Read Coombe Farm Organic Reviews

About Coombe Farm Organic:

ORGANIC BEEF, PORK, LAMB & CHICKEN DELIVERED FROM OUR FIELD TO YOUR FORK

Serving meat with provenance and the highest regard for ethical, sustainable and organic farming is important to you? Well, that's good, because nothing is more important to us!

Visit us at https://www.coombefarmorganic.co.uk

Anna Marie Hopewell
Coombe Farm Organic 5 star review on 15th February 2018
Alexandra Schlotterbeck
More Photos & Videos
Very tasty. Enjoyed our chilicon carne and lasagna dinners. Have yet to eat the burgers but looking forward to having these. Was able to freeze all products when received.
Impressed by the fast efficient service, eco packaging. The lamb and bacon delicious. Anticipating excellent pork in this weeks order.
What’s not to love, salty, cured tastes of bacon with lamb fat and lamb flavour. Two of my favourite things!
Made a beautiful chicken bone broth with 2 carcass. Great quality thanks
Quick delivery, great communicaitons and most importantly DELICIOUS bone broth!!
As a family we are trying to eat less, but better quality meat. I liked the range offered by Coombe Farm Organic and having the meat delivered frozen suits us as most of the delivery was bound for the freezer. The delivery was both quick and convenient. I will definitely order again in the future.
All the items were packed really well and there was no sign of defrosting which I was slightly concerned about as this was the first time I had ordered any food for home delivery, the bone broth was really good yet to have the whole chicken.
Kind regards
John Spring
A wonderful place to buy organic produce. I am very happy with what I buy and I will stay a regular customer. Thank you CFO!
The order and delivery process worked perfectly! A bit too much plastic in the box for my liking but probably necessary. Chicken and beef mince delicious. Sausages were dry and not very interesting. The rest still has to be consumed.
Wonderful selection, quick and easy ordering and delivery.
Brilliant packaging lovely and fresh thank you
Bought some goat shoulder with the bone and some spices. Very tasty meal, good price and smooth delivery. Thank you
Everything we’ve ever had from Coombe farm has been absolutely fantastic and delicious.
Great service, good, quick and efficient.
Thank you so so much.
I have ordered from Coombe Farm a couple of times now and I’m very happy with the service and quality of product. The unique lamb bacon is a real treat and worth a try, what’s not to love, salty strips of cured lamb, delicious. I have also tried their retired dairy cow meat and really enjoy the mature flavour. I’ll be ordering again. I also like that the packaging, whilst not being completely free of plastic (a little used in freezer packs), it is very sympathetic to the environment, so utilising covered sheep fleece instead of polystyrene to keep the delivery cool is a good move.
Fast delivery and excellent quality meat. Highly recommended
Always great quality produce and efficiently delivered
We ordered our first box of vegetables and were disappointed. We received limp lettuce leaves in a paper bag which had to be thrown away. The beetroots went soft the next day. Won't be ordering this again.
First time I've ordered from Coombe Farm Organic and am very pleased. Delivered exactly when they said and packed ready for the freezer really well with clear labelling. The meat is very tasty and tender. Will definitely order again.
High quality produce, excellent service with quick delivery
Very well organised and helpful in answering questions. good service.
Coombe Farm Organic is rated 4.75 based on 2,877 reviews