Coolshop Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Coolshop

How would you rate Coolshop ?

"Stay far away from this amateur enterprise! Bought the blu ray movie "Coco" for my daughter, but it would not play. The picture froze on the background image for menus and the disk drove "idle". Sent it back and asked for a new version of the same movie, but was told that they had viewed / played the movie 2 times without problems (may be Denmark's best workplace!). Got the ingenious advice that I had to try another player (because the norm obviously is that everybody is supposed to have several blu ray players). The problem is that we only have 1, which, incidentally, can play all other movies without any problems. Reminded them again that this stupid advice will not solve our problem. Therefore, I wanted to cancel the order, as the product, for us, is defective. Then got a new mail in which they wrote "I'm really sorry to hear that the product does not work on your player since our defect department has played it twice on a blu-ray player where it has worked both times and if the product was defective it would not work on any player. Unfortunately, we can not exchange or refund for an item that is not defective. " Or, in other words: "you're lying, you can easily play the movie, but apparently your favorite waste of time is to return perfectly fine movies, and then ask for a new copy of the same movie!" Now, I had the NON-FUNCTIONING Blu Ray returned to me with a broken cover, that will not close properly. It's simply not okay "Cool" shop"
Coolshop is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews