COOK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend COOK
00AM
12AM

Tell us how COOK made you happy

"Cook made Christmas happy for us! We never thought in a million years that we would have a pre-prepared Christmas dinner but it was an amazing decision to go ahead with it and we will do it again! We must congratulate the Cook team for providing tasty, good quality frozen food with easy cooking instructions, it meant that we had more time to engage as a family with our elderly Mum .... Thank-you!"
Are you COOK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have just discovered these dishes that I conveniently purchase from my local Co-op. Each and every meal - from those cooked for four or the individual calorie controlled dishes for one are first class, tasty and made from fab ingredients. Much better than top High Street ready meal brands as portions are good and sauces are both delicious and plentiful. I’m hooked and the variety is amazing. I haven’t had one meal that hasn’t impressed me. Give them a try - they won’t disappoint. Bon appetite"
Hay
"Food is delicious, as good as home-made. Local shop, friendly helpful staff, carry box to car for me. However, being disabled, have found they deliver free for £50 plus order, makes life much easier. Portions for one, two, or four, ice-creams, cakes, party food. Doesn't taste like supermarket ready-meals, generous sizes. We love it !"
COOK is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews