COOK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend COOK
8PM
8PM

Tell us how COOK made you happy

"I have just discovered these dishes that I conveniently purchase from my local Co-op. Each and every meal - from those cooked for four or the individual calorie controlled dishes for one are first class, tasty and made from fab ingredients. Much better than top High Street ready meal brands as portions are good and sauces are both delicious and plentiful. I’m hooked and the variety is amazing. I haven’t had one meal that hasn’t impressed me. Give them a try - they won’t disappoint. Bon appetite"
Are you COOK? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback COOK receives. Reply Free
Hay
"Food is delicious, as good as home-made. Local shop, friendly helpful staff, carry box to car for me. However, being disabled, have found they deliver free for £50 plus order, makes life much easier. Portions for one, two, or four, ice-creams, cakes, party food. Doesn't taste like supermarket ready-meals, generous sizes. We love it !"
COOK is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews