COO Jewellers Reviews

COO Jewellers 5 star review on 23rd June 2017
Robert & Bernadette
COO Jewellers 5 star review on 17th June 2017
Hannah & Steve
COO Jewellers were outstanding.
Service and communication was fantastic and would highly recommend!
Hi George, really appreciate you leaving this review, I hope Amy likes the sapphire necklace. If you need a longer chain to suit the neckline of the wedding dress let me know and I will arrange a swap over for you. Colin.
Colin at COO is so helpful and always a pleasure to come and see him and the boys they really are 10/10 for service and their knowledge is second to none! Highly recommend these guys.
It was nice to meet up again today, I will get your rings re-polished and re-sized just as quick as we can, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it means a lot to us. Colin.
COO Jewellers have the expertise and understanding to provide an unparalleled level of jewellery and service. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Always my first and last destination.
Hi Mhairi, Always pleased to help and thank you for leaving this lovely review.
Over the moon with the ring COO jewellers have sorted for me. I didnt feel rushed at all had a good 4 visits with Colin to get everything perfect, and received the final product today and I’m more than happy with it. If your looking for someone to run throw everything with you and give you the time to make sure everything is perfect COO jewellers is your place.
Hi Chris, I know we had a few extra meetings, but that engagement ring was worth the extra effort. Take care, Colin.
Myself and my partner attend the excel wedding show earlier on in the year. We are due to get married aboard in October and came across Colin and. His team. From start to finish the service was outstanding. We Are absolutely overwhelmed with our rings. Nothing was too much trouble and any questions we had Colin could answer and was truthful. We also have had them engraved which adds so much more sentimental value for us. The complete experience was outstanding. Well worth the money and cannot wait to put our rings on on our special day!
Hi Katy, thanks for the lovely review, look forward to showing you the diamond bracelet next week. Colin.
COO have been amazing - sorting out mine and my partners weding bands.
Friendly service and and really helpful when changing the date on our band due to covid.

Highly recommend
It was not your fault the date changed! Happy to help. Colin.
Could not be happier with the service and detail provided by Colin at Coo Jewelers. Despite the difficulty of ordering through lockdown he was able to understand and design exactly what we wanted and my wife (plus me) could not be happier with the quality and design we got. We have used them before and would definitely use them again
Hi James, It was a very different way of working, would you mind if we publish the image on social media? No names will be mentioned, please reply by private email. Colin.
I’ve used Colin and COO for a number of years now. Whenever I’m looking for jewellery, the person to go to is Colin. The team are professional, helpful, and take the time to make sure you get the piece you’re looking for. My wife has been very happy with their work over the years and so am I.
Hi James, It was nice to see you again today, I will let you know when the new order is ready, I have marked it as urgent for you, thanks for leaving a review, much appreciated. Colin.
we assume the pandemic effected Lack of communication.. But our rings are nice.
Yes, really sorry, workshops and our offices were closed for a full 3 months and caused chaos. However, every ring that was in the system for 2020 weddings was delivered on time. Glad you like the rings. Have a great wedding.
From start to finish just perfect. Thank you all.
COO Jewellers have been amazing, and our wedding rings are stunning! Thank you Colin!
Hi Chloe, It was a pleasure working with you, I hope you enjoy wearing the complimentary sapphire necklace, happy weddings days :-)).
Great Customer Service from start to finish. We were very happy with our Wedding Bands! Highly recommend.
Hi Sophie, Thank for taking the time to leave such a nice review, best wishes from the COO team.
We would highly recommend coo.

They helped us get the perfect wedding rings and the service has been amazing.

Colin is so down to earth and really has time for you, he doesn't rush you and makes sure you get what you want & he stays within your budget!
Hi Jodie, So pleased you are happy with what we have done, have a great wedding. Colin.
We’ve been using COO for over 6 years now and the service is always excellent! Really friendly and knowledgeable staff, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Hi Vicky, Let's look forward the the next 6 years, see you soon I hope. Colin.
Such professional service! Very friendly and extremely helpful, highly recommend them! We picked up our wedding rings yesterday and they are beautiful, thank you Colin!
Hi Gemma, Nice seeing you again, thank you for leaving such nice comments. Colin.
I have used coo for 5 years now for my wedding band, repairs and custom wants on individual items. I have always been so impressed by the service, quality and expertise at coo and have recommend friends and family who I know have been equally impressed. I will continue to use coo for all my jewellery wants and needs.
Hi Gemma, It has always been a pleasure to work with you, thank you for leaving a review, it means a lot to us.
We purchased the middle sized Zara no. 10 ring as an Eternity ring for myself and it’s beautiful, I am so pleased with it. It’s the third purchase from COO and we will definitely be using them again. They are always very friendly, helpful and efficient.
Hi Sara, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review, have a great wedding day. Colin.
Thank you for a wonderful service, I am absolutely in love with my ring and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon to order Marks ring.
Hi Fay, It was nice to see you again after so long, we can make Marks ring next year, you have plenty of time. Colin.
We can't thank Colin enough for all that he has done. Superb service and the rings are perfect! 🙂
Hi Kelly & Mark, Thanks for the review, see you next time for the eternity ring :-))
Colin has advised us all the way through and given us a range of options to choose from. Amazing service and the best rings!
Our pleasure, look forward to making you the yellow sapphire diamond ring in the future.
COO Jewellers is rated 4.99 based on 120 reviews