COO Jewellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend COO Jewellers
Read COO Jewellers Reviews

Tell us how COO Jewellers made you happy
Another beautiful piece received from COO and of course, as always the great service received from the team. I won’t go anywhere else for bespoke jewellery and can whole heartedly recommend. Looking forward to the next item now !
Look forward to seeing you for the next project 👍Take care.
We can’t thank COO enough for all their help in picking our weddings ring. Friendly, professional & approachable. Thank you Colin & Peter
Thank you for choosing COO to make your wedding rings, all the best for the future. Colin.
Very informative great humour, easy to talk to great jeweller. Great knowledge as well
++++
😎 What a nice review, not sure about the humour, the rest is true 👍
Colin has been great from the start of our wedding ring engagement. Very professional, helpful and accommodating to our budget. The service has been super smooth and the quality of the ring was great too. I would recommend Colin and COO Jewellers to anyone looking for a great service with a smile.
Hi Shana, I really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, have a great wedding, Colin.
I have experienced top class customer service and professionalism at every encounter with Colin and Peter. Everything is done with care and a personal touch and their design service is second to none. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality jewellery.
Thank you for that nice review Dave, so pleased you are happy with everything. I will be emailing you in a year or so with photos of eternity rings 😂
After taking my dads keeper ring and melting it down they crafted the perfect wedding ring that is both stylish and also very sentimental to me. Thanks guys 😉👍
Hi Dave, I am so pleased we made a video of your Dad's ring being melted and re-made into your modern wedding band, we wish you all the best wearing it, take care, Colin.
Colin made buying a wedding ring a very enjoyable and personal experience. I didn't feel under any pressure to buy and it was clear he is an expert in this field. Our wedding rings are absolutely stunning, we are so glad we chose Coo Jewellers.
Hi Amber, it was great to see you again today, so glad you love the rings and thank you for the nice review. Colin.
Purchased our weddings rings with Colin over a year ago and went to pick them up recently as we had our wedding postponed due to Covid. The whole experience from start to finish was fantastic and we forgot how beautiful the rings are! In a lovely presentation box and made the whole service flawless, thank you and cant wait to be able to wear them next year.
Best wishes from all at COO, we hope you have the wedding of your dreams.
So pleased with the service I received from COO. I first saw them at a wedding Fair and they made such an impression.
When planning the rings, COO had so much knowledge to offer as well as making sure it was personalised to what we wanted.
They have great personable skills and really made us feel welcome and excited about the big day.
When receiving our rings, they looked absolutely beautiful! They also followed up after making sure sizes fit okay.
I would honestly recommend COO!! So happy I went with them. Thank you again so much!!
What a nice review, thank you so much.
Very friendly, top quality product and was always on hand for updates and/or help. Great customer service and very happy with our wedding rings.
Really pleased you are happy with all we have done. Thanks for leaving a review, it means a lot to us.
Peter and Colin couldn’t have been more helpful, professional and friendly. Their knowledge and advice was invaluable and in turn has given me a beautifully reset engagement ring and fabulous wedding bands. We couldn’t recommend Coo Jewellers enough and I will definitely be sending Paul there for my eternity ring at some point :)
Thank you for all your help - Yvonne and Paul.
Happy to help with any other repairs, see you for the eternity ring sometime :-))
Picked up my wedding ring today from Coo and it is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, Colin was amazing from start to finish at finding something that would compliment my engagement ring perfectly - and he succeeded! Absolutely in love with my ring and can't wait to wear it! Fantastic service, wide selection of rings and can make it bespoke to your needs too. Highly recommend!!
Glad you love the ring, that means so much to us.
Great service from COO jewellers, even with Covid playing havoc!! A pleasure to deal with right from the start through to collection of our rings. Would definitely recommend and will use them in the future.
Havoc! we love it. Pleased you are happy.
Brought our bespoke wedding bands from Coo after seeing them at a wedding fair.

Thrilled with the results as it fits perfectly under my engagement ring which is a princess cut. I had a lot of trouble trying to find a high street wedding band that fitted perfectly without any gaps.

They were also able to accommodate resizing of my ring at short notice during these current strange times in time for wedding in September.
We like making shaped wedding bands, really pleased you love yours.
A great service and really recommend! Colin was friendly, welcoming and helpful from the first contact through to picking up our finished rings. Both face to face appointments felt really personal and it was as though Colin knew exactly what we wanted already!! The final product is absolutely perfect and has definitely made us start feeling excited for our postponed wedding!
The postponement is unfortunate, I hope your wedding day is all you planned for. Colin.
Fantastic service and made a bespoke ring for me which is stunning great family run business
Hi Kerry, Thanks for taking the time to leave a few nice words, have a brilliant wedding.
Superb service even through difficult times due to COVID-19.

Our initial appointment to choose our wedding rings was relaxed, informative and felt like we were given the time and help to make our perfect choice.

So pleased with the quality, fit and workman ship of our rings. Can’t wait to wear them
Hi Angela, so glad you are happy, have a great wedding.
Excellent - bought engagement ring and wedding ring.

Guided me through the process of how to select loose diamonds based on what I wanted and how to maximise value for money. Helped with choosing settings to complement the diamond cut, with consideration for the wedding band and eternity ring.

Excellent customer service with all questions and help maintaining the rings.

I don’t think I will shop elsewhere when looking for high quality, value for money jewellery in the future.
Hi Joe, It was nice to see you again and thank you for leaving us a review. Kind regards, Colin.
Honest, expert and friendly advice from Peter relating to the design and creation of a bespoke wedding band to match an antique diamond engagement ring. We also received incredibly helpful advice and a great service when restoring and maintaining the engagement ring and using a family gold ring for use as the groom's wedding band. A stress free process with a respected family company that you really feel you can trust - so important when investing in one off pieces and leaving valued items like your engagement ring in their care whilst work is carried out.
Thanks very much for the kind words, Supna. You've designed a lovely complement to your engagement ring and I hope you enjoy it for years to come.
Excellent friendly service, was such a lovely experience getting our wedding rings. Thanks so much!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review, have a dream wedding day, Colin.
COO Jewellers is rated 4.99 based on 120 reviews