Control Freq Reviews

of reviewers recommend Control Freq
Read Control Freq Reviews

About Control Freq:

Control Freq was started in 2007 with a clear vision of what mobile technology could be and here we are. Mobile is everywhere and everything to everyone.

When Control Freq first started introducing mobile technology for opening security gates by phone in 2007, 3 months before the first iPhone was released, it was a struggle to convince customers it was the way forward.

Control Freq persevered and pivoted to develop one of the first GSM intercoms ever introduced. This learning curve resulted in a range of new products spanning applications and industries worldwide with an online e-commerce platform to distribute the technology.

The latest technology features a new access control range called FUSION. Including the most reliable, advanced and well-made GSM intercom range available, FUSION combines traditional access control, such as ANPR, with mobile technology to form a complete range of remotely manageable access solutions.

Control Freq now powers the parking industry with turnkey on-demand access control solutions to instant parking providers (parking apps) who are driving the 'Airbnb of Parking' revolution.

If you're looking for a mobile tech solution, call us on +44(0)20 3478 0786 to discuss what we can do for you or visit www.controlfreqgsm.com for a browse.

+44(0)20 3478 0786

hello@controlfreq.uk

Unit E2, Knoll Business Park
Olde Shoreham Road
Hove, East Sussex
United Kingdom

Tell us how Control Freq made you happy
I'm from the U.S. where 2G was shut down as of January 1, 2017. I have used a GSM intercom for many years and this is my third unit. The first quit working (American made) and their support tried at first but dropped me when nothing else worked, this unit was just okay. The second one came from the UK but different company and had some problems and support was excellent although I am the one that fixed it (my phone messaging was on "unicode" rather than "automatic", which was probably the issue with the first unit). The second unit was 2G and that company did not have a 3G version. After a lot of internet searching I found Control Freq and from what I could see was the best unit out there. I bought the 3G GSM intercom (my third GSM unit) and I have to say the best quality of all three. I did have some issues but Noel got me back on track and it works beautifully! While it is a bit more expensive than the second unit I had which was all plastic this one is all metal and stainless steel. I am not a big "app" person but this one comes with that option and is very easy to understand and use for programming and operation. Needless to say I am very satisfied with my purchase, Thank you Noel and team for a Great Job!
Excellent after sales service, even years' after product was supplied still providing quick and efficient technical support. Thank you Noel.
Instant response to the enquiry even though the guy was abroad! I sure the gizmo I have ordered is as good as the service so far.. so I can be back on here with a glowing update. Keith www.castlecomfortstairlifts.com
After trying and using similar products on the market for GSM Remote Control we found Control Freq provided the best technical advice for our pumping application. They offer great aftersales service and make the install and set up very easy.
Very happy with the product and the new sim. Significantly better value gsm monitoring than BT Redcare.
Thanks Jon, it's nice to hear we're also saving our customers money! Cheers Noel
I would like to pass on my thanks for the GSM intercom unit’s we have purchased from you, we normally use Videx, but after trying yours there is no comparison, we no longer have to go to site to add or delete users everything can be done from the office on a laptop, also your service, customer help and Tec support is second to none.
Prompt reply to my queries
This will be the 4th control freq we have purchased for our biomass boilers. Simple and cheap to install. Very effective.
Excellent service and always very good Equipment. Noel you're a star!
Good product. Technical support A++ very helpful.
Best sales team and also the company had the cheapest price offering for the product I purchased. Well knowledged technical team (specially look out for Noel) and Excellent after sales service too. Strongly recommend the company .
Prompt reply from Mr. Noel. Good service
Excellent service, gave more than asked, and in a very timely fashion, i would happily use again and refer to others, many thanks :-)
Now I'm not someone who writes reviews, but the back up service from this company is excellent, we have an intercom which wasn't working correctly and Noel quickly worked out what was wrong over the phone and fixed the problem, could not recommend them highly enough. Will buy from them again. Sarah Kay.
Professional, polite, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you very much.
Excellant Service and and Support, will definitely use again
EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT SERVICE & VERY QUICK DELIVERY!!
Excellent service - speedy repair & return
Fast and Efficient response to my enquiries, and very helpful.
Excellent service, brilliant product, good value for money and i've got a very happy client to boot, what more can i say.
Control Freq is rated 4.96 based on 173 reviews