Control Freq Reviews

of reviewers recommend Control Freq
Read Control Freq Reviews

About Control Freq:

Control Freq was started in 2007 with a clear vision of what mobile technology could be and here we are. Mobile is everywhere and everything to everyone.

When Control Freq first started introducing mobile technology for opening security gates by phone in 2007, 3 months before the first iPhone was released, it was a struggle to convince customers it was the way forward.

Control Freq persevered and pivoted to develop one of the first GSM intercoms ever introduced. This learning curve resulted in a range of new products spanning applications and industries worldwide with an online e-commerce platform to distribute the technology.

The latest technology features a new access control range called FUSION. Including the most reliable, advanced and well-made GSM intercom range available, FUSION combines traditional access control, such as ANPR, with mobile technology to form a complete range of remotely manageable access solutions.

Control Freq now powers the parking industry with turnkey on-demand access control solutions to instant parking providers (parking apps) who are driving the 'Airbnb of Parking' revolution.

If you're looking for a mobile tech solution, call us on +44(0)20 3478 0786 to discuss what we can do for you or visit www.controlfreqgsm.com for a browse.

+44(0)20 3478 0786

hello@controlfreq.uk

Unit E2, Knoll Business Park
Olde Shoreham Road
Hove, East Sussex
United Kingdom

Tell us how Control Freq made you happy
Great product and great service as always.
Item arrived very quickly, and words fantastically - used to replace an old landline auto dialer for monitoring a customers' steam boiler. The new unit will be expanded to monitor 3 other critical systems in the factory. We had an initial niggle that Support were able to resolve quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend, and Control Freq are our go-to for GSM applications :)
Great Product have installed about 10 units now. Great service and support .
Control Freq 5 star review on 19th October 2017
Thanks Dale glad to hear our units are putting up with Canadian conditions! :) Noel
Fast tracked delivery with excellent support. Used a few times now.
Control Freq 5 star review on 23rd September 2017
Very fast response even in the USA
Noel is superb. His knowledge is excellent and he is always happy to help with any questions no matter how stupid you may think the question is ... Thanks
Excellent company to deal with.
Fantastic support as usual! The new website/app setup is a breeze! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Control Freq or their products :)
Control Freq 5 star review on 6th June 2017 Control Freq 5 star review on 6th June 2017
Many thanks Paul! Glad you liked it. Cheers Noel
Offering support on a product that we have had for ten years
Control Freq 5 star review on 31st May 2017
They responded very promptly and positively to my enquiry, offering a suitable solution at a reasonable price. The original equipment was over 5 years old and it was upgraded and returned very quickly. Control Freq then helped setting it up and ensuring the best possible communication. It appeared to be 24/7 attention and definitely above and beyond what was expected.
excellent piece of kit works exceptionally well and easy to navigate through the app and web portal
Friendly, helpful and effective. Problem solved quickly - thank you.
Fab service. Noel could not have tried harder to be helpful. He is a great asset you your company
Very good service. Good response to my queries. Prompt replies to my questions. I had problem (my fault) which was attended to promptly. I would recommend this company and certainly use them again.
Fab product great after sales service alround good company to deal with.
A real interest in solving my problem and a response which could not have been faster, Very impressed
Control Freq 5 star review on 8th March 2017
Thanks Barrie! It may be one of our products from 6 years ago but the fact is, it's one of our products. Happy to help. Best Noel
By responding and carrying out my request in 36mins.
36 minutes is a bit sluggish TBH! Sorry about that :) Noel
Brilliant support even after 4 years of purchasing
Many thanks. Glad we could sort it out for you. Noel
I purchased a 1 button GSM intercom c/w keypad for one of my customers. I found it to be an excellent product and had great features, it worked perfectly and also the tech staff are very helpful especially Noel who dealt with my order and even the initial programming to get me up and running on site. I would highly recommend this company and will be using them again. Tony Byrne Director ATB Electrical Systems Ltd
I'm from the U.S. where 2G was shut down as of January 1, 2017. I have used a GSM intercom for many years and this is my third unit. The first quit working (American made) and their support tried at first but dropped me when nothing else worked, this unit was just okay. The second one came from the UK but different company and had some problems and support was excellent although I am the one that fixed it (my phone messaging was on "unicode" rather than "automatic", which was probably the issue with the first unit). The second unit was 2G and that company did not have a 3G version. After a lot of internet searching I found Control Freq and from what I could see was the best unit out there. I bought the 3G GSM intercom (my third GSM unit) and I have to say the best quality of all three. I did have some issues but Noel got me back on track and it works beautifully! While it is a bit more expensive than the second unit I had which was all plastic this one is all metal and stainless steel. I am not a big "app" person but this one comes with that option and is very easy to understand and use for programming and operation. Needless to say I am very satisfied with my purchase, Thank you Noel and team for a Great Job!
Control Freq is rated 4.96 based on 172 reviews