Continental Textiles Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Continental Textiles

How would you rate Continental Textiles ?

"My customers are loving all the clothes from you, especially the tropical dress."
"Fast delivery"
"Good, friendly communication"
"Excellent quality, super fast shipping and amazing customer service."
"I ordered at February 14. Its now March 5. Did not receive anything !"
"My order was shipped to the wrong address to the invoice even tho I changed it ... fortunately they managed to track me down so that I successfully received this eventually"
Hi Diane,

Sorry for the problems you have had with your order. Our system didn't pick up your new address. We will make sure this is updated going forward.

Best Regards Jonathan
"We checked the delivery when it arrived only to find two bath robes missing,when we rang up the lady said oh yes we had sold out and were two short.If I had not rang we would have been out of pocked by £14.40.Why not just make a mention it on the delivery note or call us,very poor. Then the lady said that the money would be paid back on our debit card within 5-7 days. Funny how when you pay it is instant out of your account but takes 5-7 days for a refund."
Hi Rick,

Sorry about the problems you have experienced. The style was the last pack but you should have been notified before the goods were shipped. With regards to refunds this is sometimes down to the banks. we will feedback your comments to our team so in future we can improve the service. If we can help with anything going forward please let us know.

Thanks Jonathan
"Very quick response, good service."
"Everyone at Continental are very professional and helpful. Big thankyou to Karen and Katherine who have helped us during a couple of ups and downs ! Lovely products and a pleasure doing business with you."
"Great service. The online chat service was really helpful too. Hope to order again next year when you have more natural fibre products in stock, I believe I missed out on most of your cotton beachwear range for this year as most of your cotton kaftans had sold out and were not available online. It would be helpful if you added product composition to all your clothing products, as it was very time consuming having to ask about fibre content on all the items I liked, only to find out that the majority were synthetic and therefore not suitable. Very impressed with the speed and turn around of my order, with next day delivery. Pleased with the stock I received. Hope to buy more from you in the future."
"Great service lovely stock"
"My first time experience: I ordered 4 items online and payment went through. I was informed after delivery was despatched that one item (the one I particularly wanted), was out of stock. I would have preferred that the website was uptodate to show this item as Out of Stock, then I could have made a decision as to whether I added other items/or not placed order. As it is, the 3 items cost me more pro rata in delivery, and resulted in me being disappointed."
Hi Angela

I really sorry that the items that you wanted were not in stock. This should have been correct on the website. You should also have been notified before the delivery went out. If you want to order again from us we will take the delivery charge off. Sorry for this experience.

Best regards Jonathan
"I'm very happy with my orders thank you so muchx"
"Very user friendly site. Great quality items, once order placed items arrived in two days very well packed. Good communication with Company. Great to have free delivery. Will use again and would recommend this Company."
"Brilliant service, first time in using C.T and will be a returning customer. THANK YOU!"
"Prompt delivery. Quality Products"
"Brave Ladies Swimwear are really happy with continental textiles . Friendly , efficient, and have good products ! This is our 2nd year buying from this wholesalers and would highly recommend them. We will be back next year x"
"With this company i have good products and safe transportation."
"well made clothing"
"I have always found that Continental supply excellent quality at a great price. My customers are always very happy,"
Continental Textiles is rated 4.48 based on 58 reviews