Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

Consumer Money Worries Ltd
90 Water Lane
Preston

Click Here
Telephone
John H
"I was treated with respect form the start buy liz my case worker, I feel as if I’ve had a load lifted from my shoulders I can’t thank them enough for there help and advice and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the same situation.... John hyslop"
Carol C
"I was extremely impressed by the friendliness, knowledge, valuable help and guidance, understanding and help. I was very happy with the conversation and final outcome. Very reassuring."
"First of all I would like to thanks my friend to introduce me to Consumer Money Worries.... have help me out in a really big way to pay all my debt problem. where do I start. From the very first conversation with Elizabeth white it feels like the Waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Elizabeth White had a solution. They done tremendous work in my debts problem out, I always recommend money worries team to anyone that reads this if you got a problem don't hesitate to call money worries team they will guide you through your problems, They help me to get back on my feet. ELIZABETH WHITE you are amazing. I owe you so much, You save my life, last year I attempt to kill myself just to go out all my problems... Thank you very much with all my heart. I hope the kindness and support you have shown to me comes back to you and all your teams. Keep up the amazing work you do. God Bless You... With all my Love, H.Bunny"
"The lady I spoke to was very reassuring and did not judge me in any way regarding my debt."
"I would like to thank everyone at consumer money worries especially Liz. For 7 years I have had terrible financial problems and really didn’t know what to do. I can now see the light through the tunnel and do not feel on my own. The support and time that they give is exceptional. Just wish I knew of them 7 years ago 🙏"
"The woman I spoke too was very understanding and very helpful and has given me light when all was dark. Sadly I’ve had to stop working due to Ill health and have found things just getting on top of me. Thanks to her I feel far less hopeless so thank you so much."
"Abosoluety fab, although I didnt go ahead, but natasha she was sooo brilliant and helped me alot, and understood all the way, she gave her time to explain the stuff i didnt understand, thank you natasha, thank you for ur help ^_^"
"I can’t express in words the joy and happiness I felt of being relieved in my big burden of paying my debts all in one affordable payments. Staff are superb! Specially Liz as she did all the support to get what I deserved. This is the BEST Services I ever got in my entire life and I will valued all the help and continuous support from the start to the end and I’m very proud to recommend Consumer Money worries not only to my friends and loveones but to everyone like me who needs a great helping hands to get them out of their insourmountable problems. Do not hesitate to get contact with them, if you don’t want to get regrets of missing this great opportunity that they offered to get you solved your BIG insourmountable problems! Million thanks to all the staff of Consumer Money Worries specially Liz who did great wonders to me. Rowena Lister"
"The lady I spoke to Liz has put my mind at ease can’t thank her enough ,I felt at rock bottom but just having someone to listen to me and not judge me has been a great help. I’m hopeful that you can help sort my money worries out. Thank you so much for listening and understanding what I have been through and I look forward to you helping me in the near future Thank you 🙏"
"Elizabeth whitehead has dealt with my plan all along she is amazing helpful and always on hand!! She eased so much stress and was efficient and easy to talk too"
"I dealt with Liz who was amazing from start to finish. I told her my full situation from beginning to end and she never once judged me but just listened. The advice I then got from her was clear , consice and I was under no pressure to make any type of decision there and then . I had all my options outlined to me and she gave her professional advice on which option was best suited for me. It was made clear to me that no matter how long the journey took to get me debt free that she would always be on the end of a phone to give advice and help whenever she could. I cannot say how amazing Liz and this company are. They do not operate by charging fees or force you into decision to make money , it's all about helping you the client. 5 star rated and if you have any money worries at all , big or small I wouldn't hesitate to use this company"
"These people are amazing! After months of worry and sleepless nights, i finally plucked up the courage to ring these guys. From the first call the man was freindly, helpful and understanding. Never did i feel embarrassed it was just perfect. I got given a whatsapp number and was guided and helped by numerous members of the team. I truely cant single out one member of staff thet were all equally exceptional. Please people if you have worries dont feel embarrassed ring these people they are fantastic! In less than a month im finally on the road to be debt free and it is all down to these wonderful people. First class company, exceptional team impeccable service you are amazing!!"
"I spoke to Liz from money worries on behalf of a friend who is deaf. Liz couldn’t have been more helpful throughout the who process. Very understandable and personable indeed. I would definitely recommend as a first choice"
"Spoke to Liz today. She was very helpful and kind . Will definitely contact her again if the need arises."
"Hi would just like to how very helpful and kind a lady called liz was to me and really put my mind at rest .and advice me on what to do"
"This company is absolutely brilliant! After approaching another sleep deprived night of worrying about my husbands huge debt that he accumulated in the last 6 months from trying to start up his own business, I decided to search online to see if there was a way out from it spiralling further out of control. I found consumer worries who had good ratings, noted down their number and looked no further. I rang them first thing the next morning and Natasha explained clearly what we needed to do. She has always been there for us, like a friend & easy to contact when I had any questions. We can now breathe and sleep again after arranging an affordable monthly payment. Thank you so much"
"I cannot thank Natasha enough for all her help & support through what has been a very stressful time for me. A huge weight has been lifted and il be forever grateful! Just talking on the phone I was able to open up to her as she was non judgemental in her approach. I would definitely be recommending Natasha to anyone who is in a similar situation and hope that she can help other like she has done for me."
"I was Speaking with Natasha today and she gave a great amount of advise to help me with my current financial situation and I will definitely be calling her again in the future to get more advise and update her with my restructuring ."
"The staff at money worries helped me when i had no where to turn to ,they were understanding,helpful and above all they liestened to me , they helped me get my debts in order when nobody else could,when i wanted to bury my head in the sand again they were there to talk to me and to help me get through it ,if anyone is in debt and need help please talk to consumer money worries LTD ,they helped me and i cannot thank them enough."
"Very helpful and made me feel like I can breath again I would recermend Thame to anybody who needs help"
"Liz and Natasha sorted out my uncles problems so quickly it amazed me. Liz even went the extra mile and told us extra things to do, to improve his situation and life going forward. I would more than recommend anyone with any financial problems to get in touch with them"
"Amazing service so friendly and didn’t judge my circumstances at all. Massive weight lighten off myself shoulders"
"I've got to give this team Big Thank You for giving me my life back , starting to sleep breath without all the stress I was under thank you so much . H Van****"
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 195 reviews