Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The Docklands
Albert Edwards House
The Pavilions
Ashton-on-ribble

Telephone
John H
"I was treated with respect form the start buy liz my case worker, I feel as if I’ve had a load lifted from my shoulders I can’t thank them enough for there help and advice and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the same situation.... John hyslop"
Carol C
"I was extremely impressed by the friendliness, knowledge, valuable help and guidance, understanding and help. I was very happy with the conversation and final outcome. Very reassuring."
"First of all I would like to thanks my friend to introduce me to Consumer Money Worries.... have help me out in a really big way to pay all my debt problem. where do I start. From the very first conversation with Elizabeth white it feels like the Waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Elizabeth White had a solution. They done tremendous work in my debts problem out, I always recommend money worries team to anyone that reads this if you got a problem don't hesitate to call money worries team they will guide you through your problems, They help me to get back on my feet. ELIZABETH WHITE you are amazing. I owe you so much, You save my life, last year I attempt to kill myself just to go out all my problems... Thank you very much with all my heart. I hope the kindness and support you have shown to me comes back to you and all your teams. Keep up the amazing work you do. God Bless You... With all my Love, H.Bunny"
"I have seen some other reviews here and they are all true ,,I can’t explain how helpful this company is ..they took all the weight off my shoulders even from the first phone call ,,they dealt with absolutely everything and got payments down to a very affordable level,thank you doesn’t seem enough ...HIGHLY RECCOMEMED"
"A very big thank you to consumer money worries for the help and support, as soon as I put the phone down after my first contact a lot of the worries I had were gone and you helped me through the problems a very big thank you again"
"Very helpful,always nice on the phone and anything I didn't understand they explained to me , brilliant service"
"Sorted out probs thanks liz"
"I can’t believe how helpful these people are they took on all my creditors for me they’ve dealt with everything I can’t thank these people enough last night was the first time I had slept in a long time I would like to especially thank liz you are a star 🌟 always there at the end of the phone telling me not to worry absolutely fantastic once again thank you so much 😊"
"It was like confiding to a best friend.never worried."
"Really impressed with the service and the advisors. Any problems I have it gets solved straight away."
"I found CMW very empathetic and extremely useful with the advice and service I experienced. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone experiencing money worries/issues."
"When I phoned the number to these people I was at the end of my energy. When Elizabeth answered she was so kind caring and understanding. She reassured me all the way that there was a solution for me. Even when things changed there still was the positive text to reassure me all would be ok. Elizabeth has been amazing. Thank you. Please keep up the good work you do."
"I have always been sceptical about these on-line adds on face book about IVA's. But I had come to a point where the stress of my debts was destroying my life. It took over my whole life, every thought,action, sleepless nights, absolutely everything. I even ended up on anti depressants because of the stress and anxiety this was causing me So I thought I'll give Consumer Money Worries a try. I spoke to a lady called Liz and she has been my life saver, thats no exaggeration. Liz has been so professional yet so Kind and understanding of my problem, and wasn't judgemental at all. Liz has been the most kind helpful understanding person I've ever dealt with over money matters and debts. I was in a bit of a state, Liz calmed me down went through absolutely everything with me, all my debts, explained the process so clearly and was ALWAYS on the end of the phone should I have any doubts, fears or questions about how the IVA worked. I am a bit, well actually a lot of a stress head.i worry about everything. Liz made it clear that no matter how many times or whatever I was worried about to ring her or message her. Now this company is not like some other companies, when they say they'll get back to you your not waiting hours or days for a call back. When they say they get back to you they do it within the shortest time possible and you are never just left hanging waiting for them to get back to you. Liz even rang me after one particular stressful day just to see if I was ok, Liz is such a kind, caring,and amazing person who genuinely wants to help you and she will go above and beyond to do everything she can to help. She took me through all the options of dealing with my debt and i decided that the IVA was the best one for my situation. Liz explained the IVA process from beginning to end taking all the details and stress out of getting all my debts sorted. She deals with absolutely everything. All you have to do is provide the information of your debts and if there is some that your not quite sure how much you owe she'll find out for you. Honestly nothing is too much trouble for this lady from Consumer Money Worries. To be honest everyone I spoke to there was so kind and helpful I couldn't have chosen a better company . Amazing all round service from everyone. My IVA has now gone through and been sorted, but as Liz said any worries at all to ring her and she'll always be there to help me. Liz has constantly and tirelessly been there for me. I feel I always have a friend to turn to now if I have any financial worries who will help me. I cannot recommend this company enough. The service they provide is amazing They just take it all off you and deal with it all. My only regret is that I didn't contact them sooner . Excellent service from all involved, anyone who is having problems with their debts should contact this company ...you won't regret it Thank you to everyone at consumer money worries for giving me my life back and providing me with an excellent service through out Also a special thank you to Liz for guiding me, helping me and for literally saving me from the depths of despair I would recommend this company to everyone with money worries 100%"
"The advisor was very understanding and polite have me good advice I would recommend money worries Ltd to anybody that nerds help and advice on debts"
"My case was originally with an Insolvency company who could not help me, they advised they would refer me back to Comsumer Money Worries and a lady called Liz would call me the following day. Liz did indeed call me back the following day and almost to the exact time that was promised. Amazing lady!! Did what she promised which was to help me and stay with me until the best solution offered. Success within a few days of Liz being on the ball and getting things moving. Consumer Money Worries definitely the place to go to for help. I am so very grateful Liz!!"
"I was just under 30,000 in debt. I had to close business due to ill health and the pressure was horrific and I could not sleep at night. After contacting consumer money worries I had over 20 grand of my debt written off and all I pay now is an affordable monthly charge. All it took was a phone call with a very so friendly team."
"Quick to get back to me and arrange a convenient time for me to talk. Able to text, phone or email. Went over all the information and details I had, didn’t rush me or make me feel pressured in any way. Was helpful, and compassionate and gave me all the information I needed for the best option for me. I was able to ask questions and told I can ring up with any further questions. I would definitely recommend anyone with money worries to use this service. Thank you."
"I would highly recommend using Consumer Money Worries. I feel that a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Everything explained clearly and didn’t feel under pressure at all. Thankyou to Natasha and her team. Would definitely recommend 🙂"
"The lady I spoke to was so helpful listened to what I was saying I really can't score you high enough"
"I would highly recommend using consumer money. After the first phone call to a very helpful young man. I felt like a very heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders. The whole process was explained very carefully and with patience. I'm very thankful for all the help provided. THANK YOU 😊"
"Amazing advice from Natasha worried myself sick for days one phone call to Natasha followed her advice and my problem got resolved recommend this company so much! Xx"
"It was the best decision I have made for a long time to contact CMW. I received so much help, patience from them, particularly Debbie Warrington, she was very friendly and reassuring, always helpful. The other members of this team that I dealt with were also pleasant. I would advise anyone in financial difficulty to contact these very fine people, they have certainly shown me a light at the end of a tunnel, for which I thank them very much."
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 174 reviews