Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

Consumer Money Worries Ltd
90 Water Lane
Preston

Telephone
John H
"I was treated with respect form the start buy liz my case worker, I feel as if I’ve had a load lifted from my shoulders I can’t thank them enough for there help and advice and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the same situation.... John hyslop"
Carol C
"I was extremely impressed by the friendliness, knowledge, valuable help and guidance, understanding and help. I was very happy with the conversation and final outcome. Very reassuring."
Verified Buyer
"First of all I would like to thanks my friend to introduce me to Consumer Money Worries.... have help me out in a really big way to pay all my debt problem. where do I start. From the very first conversation with Elizabeth white it feels like the Waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Elizabeth White had a solution. They done tremendous work in my debts problem out, I always recommend money worries team to anyone that reads this if you got a problem don't hesitate to call money worries team they will guide you through your problems, They help me to get back on my feet. ELIZABETH WHITE you are amazing. I owe you so much, You save my life, last year I attempt to kill myself just to go out all my problems... Thank you very much with all my heart. I hope the kindness and support you have shown to me comes back to you and all your teams. Keep up the amazing work you do. God Bless You... With all my Love, H.Bunny"
Leonard B
"First time I spoke to Lizz and it was my best day for a long time I felt so relieved and could see my future after the conversation I had with Liz, now is all been approved and I am very relaxed I don't have to worry about the creditors anymore! Thank you Consumer Money Worries and specially Lizz who has been ever so kind and helpful!"
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 191 reviews