Consumer Money Worries Ltd Customer Service Reviews

Consumer Money Worries Ltd have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

Phone

A

Customer Service - Good

96.67%
Industry Average
" This is the BEST Services I ever got in my entire life and I will valued all the help and continuous support from the start to the end and I’m very proud to recommend Consumer Money worries not only to my friends and loveones but to everyone like me who needs a great helping hands to get them out of their insourmountable problems. "
posted 1 week ago - Rowena Lister
" These people are amazing! After months of worry and sleepless nights, i finally plucked up the courage to ring these guys. From the first call the man was freindly, helpful and understanding. Never did i feel embarrassed it was just perfect. I got given a whatsapp number and was guided and helped by numerous members of the team. I truely cant single out one member of staff thet were all equally exceptional. Please people if you have worries dont feel embarrassed ring these people they are fantastic! In less than a month im finally on the road to be debt free and it is all down to these wonderful people. First class company, exceptional team impeccable service you are amazing!! "
posted 2 months ago - Daniel Bartram
" Amazing service so friendly and didn’t judge my circumstances at all. Massive weight lighten off myself shoulders "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Very helpful,always nice on the phone and anything I didn't understand they explained to me , brilliant service "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" Really impressed with the service and the advisors. Any problems I have it gets solved straight away. "
posted 6 months ago - Ram Morjaria
" I found CMW very empathetic and extremely useful with the advice and service I experienced. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone experiencing money worries/issues. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" Amazing all round service from everyone. "
posted 7 months ago - Jane Walker
" I would definitely recommend anyone with money worries to use this service. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Brilliant service from Elizabeth whitehead from start to finish always there for you any time sorted everything out for me could not have sorted not only my finances out but also my life for the future without her help fabuteam thank you so much... "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service, really fast , efficient and friendly. Good advice. This service really helped lift a weight off my mind. Highly recommend. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous