Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The Docklands
Albert Edwards House
The Pavilions
Ashton-on-ribble

Telephone
"The service has been first class from start to finish, Liz has helped me and my family so much. Thanks again to Liz"
"I had no choice but to contact consumer money worries, I was upset and disappointed at my self however the great staff team made me feel at ease and comfortable to talk openly about my situation sharing there own experiences with me. The team especially ( Debbie ) were helpful, reliable , consistent , knowledgable and extremely professional throughout the process and I'm now paying a lower repayment per month that's realistic and affordable, Thank you very much consumer money worries LTD I would recommend you guys to any one in a financial situation ! Kindest regards"
"Fantastic team of people! Helps and advice was brilliant. Helped me to make a clear informed decision as how best to deal with my debts. Been along long time since dealing with a company that really listened and puts their customers first. Anyone with debt worries out there, make these guy your first point of call. You will not be disappointed."
"I was very lucky to get Money worries. Before they did help me I had too much uncertainty. I will highly recommend anyone who is having debt problem. Money Worries is where you could find the solution. "very professional people""
""Consumer money worries made me happy and supported me through a very difficult time, don't hesitate to use consumer money worries I can not speak highly enough of them I thought everything I was getting told was too good to be true but it really wasnt at all, it was all truth the information I was being told, I was a heavy gambler and got my self into deep debt being a gambler is a illness which was out of my control I needed serious help so I went online and came across consumer worries since speaking to consumer money worries I've managed to get help for my Gambling and now been clean 3 and a half months and Speaking to consumer worries was the best thing I ever did, I'm now stress free and a lot more happier in my life i can now concentrate on the future with my little girl."
"Absolutely brilliant company Everyone I spoke to from start to finish of my IVA was so understanding and helpful! Didn't feel judged at all . Thank you all to consumer money worries Best decision I made calling them"
"Thank you very much for your help. Staff of monney worries has been fast to assist, very helpful, efficient, emphatic and professional."
"I was very bewildered and worried but as soon as I contacted you,I received help support and reassurance all the way through.Thank you."
"I always think these reviews are probably written by the company but after my experience I know they're not. I cannot fault this company! Liz was absolutely amazing! She was there every step of the way and even when had to put my IVA on hold still kept in touch with me to see how I was doing. I'm gonna miss our weekly chats, still stay in contact and regularly check all is all okay but our weekly chats really helped me cope. Liz is amazing and the company has really helped me!"
"I was stuffing with £50000 debt, the consumer money worries relief me from the debt with in a month. They are very kind and helpful..., they are giving a best service. I am recommending 100% consumer money worrys to relief from the debt."
"They've been very supportive told me not to worry and that it will get sorted. Everyone I've spoken to has been extremely helpful"
"they sorted my debt issues out quickly & effectively giving me good advice"
"Simon took all the stress away from me. It was making me ill. He never once made me feel how I was feeling a failure etc. He worked out all my money worries did a set plan and then got the ball rollong. This company really do have your best interest at heart. They phone to check I'm ok and everything is going ok and aways a phone call away. I would highly recommend these guys if you are in a situation I was dept all over place manly credit card and bank charges they worked this all out for me. Thank you for your help"
"I was stressed out with money worries when I rang I spoke to a lovely lady called liz who helped me so much explaining everything as it was happening. I would recommend this service to anyone"
"thanks a lot! I am verry happy for your help!"
"Briliant service, very helpful and friendly. always find a way to help you. Would recommend this company for anyone who is looking for help."
"Fantastic service, helpful and friendly"
"From start to finish, the Consumer Money Worries team had a consistently caring approach to my financial situation. Thank you for all the help and advice that you have given me throughout this process."
"I suffer from bad anxiety and depression due to bereavements and got into financial difficulties Consumer Money Worries have removed that via a welcoming understanding service"
"Very happy with the service provided and in particular Daniel Morris for his professionalism throughout the process,so pleased the IVA sorted which eases a lot of worries,big thanks you ????"
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 181 reviews