Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd
Telephone
Read Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd:

Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

Carol Croft
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 9th March 2018
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2017
Leonard Boshnjaku
The advisor was very understanding and polite have me good advice I would recommend money worries Ltd to anybody that nerds help and advice on debts
My case was originally with an Insolvency company who could not help me, they advised they would refer me back to Comsumer Money Worries and a lady called Liz would call me the following day. Liz did indeed call me back the following day and almost to the exact time that was promised. Amazing lady!! Did what she promised which was to help me and stay with me until the best solution offered. Success within a few days of Liz being on the ball and getting things moving. Consumer Money Worries definitely the place to go to for help. I am so very grateful Liz!!
I was just under 30,000 in debt. I had to close business due to ill health and the pressure was horrific and I could not sleep at night. After contacting consumer money worries I had over 20 grand of my debt written off and all I pay now is an affordable monthly charge. All it took was a phone call with a very so friendly team.
Quick to get back to me and arrange a convenient time for me to talk. Able to text, phone or email. Went over all the information and details I had, didn’t rush me or make me feel pressured in any way. Was helpful, and compassionate and gave me all the information I needed for the best option for me. I was able to ask questions and told I can ring up with any further questions. I would definitely recommend anyone with money worries to use this service. Thank you.
I was treated with respect form the start buy liz my case worker, I feel as if I’ve had a load lifted from my shoulders I can’t thank them enough for there help and advice and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the same situation.... John hyslop
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 14th January 2019
I would highly recommend using Consumer Money Worries. I feel that a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Everything explained clearly and didn’t feel under pressure at all.
Thankyou to Natasha and her team.
Would definitely recommend 🙂
The lady I spoke to was so helpful listened to what I was saying I really can't score you high enough
I would highly recommend using consumer money. After the first phone call to a very helpful young man. I felt like a very heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders. The whole process was explained very carefully and with patience. I'm very thankful for all the help provided. THANK YOU 😊
Amazing advice from Natasha worried myself sick for days one phone call to Natasha followed her advice and my problem got resolved recommend this company so much! Xx
It was the best decision I have made for a long time to contact CMW. I received so much help, patience from them, particularly Debbie Warrington, she was very friendly and reassuring, always helpful. The other members of this team that I dealt with were also pleasant. I would advise anyone in financial difficulty to contact these very fine people, they have certainly shown me a light at the end of a tunnel, for which I thank them very much.
Felt so much better after speaking to liz who helped me and even ga e me a follow up call to make sure I was OK x much appreciated x
It has been a real lifeline to have Liz at the end of the phone.
After 30 years of being able to pay bills and having an excellent credit score I found myself tearful and suffering from depression and anxiety unable to work or sleep through worry about what was going to happen to me now that I am in so much debt.
I want to send my heartfelt thanks to Liz and the team as her expertise and kind words have helped me through the worst of this. CB
I was extremely impressed by the friendliness, knowledge, valuable help and guidance, understanding and help. I was very happy with the conversation and final outcome. Very reassuring.
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 5th November 2018
They are all very helpful from start to finish in getting things sorted. They do all the paperwork so it takes a massive chunk of the stress away for you. I can’t put into words how much they have helped me get my life back on track I can’t thank them enough. I would recommend them to people who are struggling with debt .
Avery good helps very friendly they get you to th point made my life easy
Brilliant service from Elizabeth whitehead from start to finish always there for you any time sorted everything out for me could not have sorted not only my finances out but also my life for the future without her help fabuteam thank you so much...
Excellent service, really fast , efficient and friendly. Good advice. This service really helped lift a weight off my mind. Highly recommend.
Came across this company on facebook and thought as most people think its just fake!
Well its not.......I spoke to a lady called Debbie who was so understanding and supportive I feel as if I will get a good nights sleep tonight for once.
Thankyou so much Debbie
Absolutely brilliant service, the staff are so helpful and understanding. I would definitely recommend reaching out to this organisation if you need help with debts.
One of the best company I have ever come across all staff are very helpfull and put my mind at rest soon as they pick up the phone a+++++
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 244 reviews