Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

Consumer Money Worries Ltd
90 Water Lane
Preston

Telephone
"I cannot thank Liz Whitehead enough for what she has done for me. She has gone out of her way to support me in what can only be described as a living nightmare, all my own doing but she has never judged me and only encouraged me to be strong . I have been so upset and she has supported me throughout."
"Found the staff really comforting. I was put at ease with the entire service and are really flexible. At first I was really uncomfortable speaking with strangers about my personal details and information but Debbie and Natasha were really good all the way through I wish I looked into contacting them sooner"
"I thought the service was 100% profesional. I was talked through all my options and had all my questions answered clearly and concisely. This was a very positive experience and Imy only wish was that I contacted money worries sooner. Thanks to you all and a big thanks to Liz, you were great"
"They were very helpful and caring and understanding and make you feel worry free"
"They sort out my problem straight away am very happy many thanks"
"Very helpful gave lots of advice & sympathy"
"Sometimes back going near my phone or answering a phone calls was a worrying issue for me because of debts. I was so depressed that I didn't know what to do untill I was recommended to consumer money worries. With the help of consumer money worries I now walk with my chest out without worries about my debts. I am now glue to my phone. I will recommend everyone in my old situation to consumer money worries. They are simply the best."
"You came into my life when I had lost all joy because of my financial situation. Today when my door bell rings, I rush to open the very door that I used to run away from. Elizabeth Whitehead is so caring, reassuring and patient. Thank you Liz. I just wish you guys would advertise more. Sometimes when you are in that situation, just looking for help on the internet is far beyond you. I have already referred my partner and him too is sorted. Thank you so so very much. Please keep up the good work."
"When i first rang i spoke to Liz and she put me at ease and made everything understandable. And when i had an issues they were always there to help me understand things. I would 100% reccomend everyone at money worries as they made me feel at ease again and less stressed"
"By being very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful at a difficulty time for me. Helped me to find a debt management plan that is affordable for me. Thank you Khourram."
"The service has been first class from start to finish, Liz has helped me and my family so much. Thanks again to Liz"
"I had no choice but to contact consumer money worries, I was upset and disappointed at my self however the great staff team made me feel at ease and comfortable to talk openly about my situation sharing there own experiences with me. The team especially ( Debbie ) were helpful, reliable , consistent , knowledgable and extremely professional throughout the process and I'm now paying a lower repayment per month that's realistic and affordable, Thank you very much consumer money worries LTD I would recommend you guys to any one in a financial situation ! Kindest regards"
"Fantastic team of people! Helps and advice was brilliant. Helped me to make a clear informed decision as how best to deal with my debts. Been along long time since dealing with a company that really listened and puts their customers first. Anyone with debt worries out there, make these guy your first point of call. You will not be disappointed."
"I was very lucky to get Money worries. Before they did help me I had too much uncertainty. I will highly recommend anyone who is having debt problem. Money Worries is where you could find the solution. "very professional people""
""Consumer money worries made me happy and supported me through a very difficult time, don't hesitate to use consumer money worries I can not speak highly enough of them I thought everything I was getting told was too good to be true but it really wasnt at all, it was all truth the information I was being told, I was a heavy gambler and got my self into deep debt being a gambler is a illness which was out of my control I needed serious help so I went online and came across consumer worries since speaking to consumer money worries I've managed to get help for my Gambling and now been clean 3 and a half months and Speaking to consumer worries was the best thing I ever did, I'm now stress free and a lot more happier in my life i can now concentrate on the future with my little girl."
"Absolutely brilliant company Everyone I spoke to from start to finish of my IVA was so understanding and helpful! Didn't feel judged at all . Thank you all to consumer money worries Best decision I made calling them"
"Thank you very much for your help. Staff of monney worries has been fast to assist, very helpful, efficient, emphatic and professional."
"I was very bewildered and worried but as soon as I contacted you,I received help support and reassurance all the way through.Thank you."
"I always think these reviews are probably written by the company but after my experience I know they're not. I cannot fault this company! Liz was absolutely amazing! She was there every step of the way and even when had to put my IVA on hold still kept in touch with me to see how I was doing. I'm gonna miss our weekly chats, still stay in contact and regularly check all is all okay but our weekly chats really helped me cope. Liz is amazing and the company has really helped me!"
"I was stuffing with £50000 debt, the consumer money worries relief me from the debt with in a month. They are very kind and helpful..., they are giving a best service. I am recommending 100% consumer money worrys to relief from the debt."
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 191 reviews