Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The DocklandsAlbert Edwards HouseThe PavilionsAshton-on-ribble

Telephone
"Thank you very much for your help. Staff of monney worries has been fast to assist, very helpful, efficient, emphatic and professional."
"I was very bewildered and worried but as soon as I contacted you,I received help support and reassurance all the way through.Thank you."
"I always think these reviews are probably written by the company but after my experience I know they're not. I cannot fault this company! Liz was absolutely amazing! She was there every step of the way and even when had to put my IVA on hold still kept in touch with me to see how I was doing. I'm gonna miss our weekly chats, still stay in contact and regularly check all is all okay but our weekly chats really helped me cope. Liz is amazing and the company has really helped me!"
"I was stuffing with £50000 debt, the consumer money worries relief me from the debt with in a month. They are very kind and helpful..., they are giving a best service. I am recommending 100% consumer money worrys to relief from the debt."
"They've been very supportive told me not to worry and that it will get sorted. Everyone I've spoken to has been extremely helpful"
"they sorted my debt issues out quickly & effectively giving me good advice"
"Simon took all the stress away from me. It was making me ill. He never once made me feel how I was feeling a failure etc. He worked out all my money worries did a set plan and then got the ball rollong. This company really do have your best interest at heart. They phone to check I'm ok and everything is going ok and aways a phone call away. I would highly recommend these guys if you are in a situation I was dept all over place manly credit card and bank charges they worked this all out for me. Thank you for your help"
"I was stressed out with money worries when I rang I spoke to a lovely lady called liz who helped me so much explaining everything as it was happening. I would recommend this service to anyone"
"thanks a lot! I am verry happy for your help!"
"Briliant service, very helpful and friendly. always find a way to help you. Would recommend this company for anyone who is looking for help."
"Fantastic service, helpful and friendly"
"From start to finish, the Consumer Money Worries team had a consistently caring approach to my financial situation. Thank you for all the help and advice that you have given me throughout this process."
"I suffer from bad anxiety and depression due to bereavements and got into financial difficulties Consumer Money Worries have removed that via a welcoming understanding service"
"Very happy with the service provided and in particular Daniel Morris for his professionalism throughout the process,so pleased the IVA sorted which eases a lot of worries,big thanks you ????"
"An absolutely 1st class service. Not only are they extremely helpful but are very polite and put you at ease. It's as if a great weight is lifted off your shoulders. Well done and thank you."
"Khurram took my initial call. He understood what I needed and explained my options. After the call there was a lot of weight off my shoulders. I would definetly recommend ur company to friends"
"Very professional service from start to finish. They dealt with every for me, taking all the stress and worry away. The after care is fab too. Heres to stress free and debt free future 😁"
"I can't fault the service I received from consumer money worries. From the first phone call with natasha I felt like a weight had been lifted and I realised there was light at the end of the tunnel. I had spoke with a few companies but I felt they were only interested in making money from me. I would definitely recommend consumer money worries to anybody I know having a hard time financially"
Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We are very happy to have been able to provide you with the service you deserve, and will continue to do so for as long as you need us. We wish you the best of luck, Warmest regards Consumer Money Worries Ltd
"First time I spoke to Lizz and it was my best day for a long time I felt so relieved and could see my future after the conversation I had with Liz, now is all been approved and I am very relaxed I don't have to worry about the creditors anymore! Thank you Consumer Money Worries and specially Lizz who has been ever so kind and helpful!"
"Took away a lot of built up stress."
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 155 reviews