Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd
Telephone
Read Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd:

Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

Carol Croft
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 9th March 2018
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2017
Leonard Boshnjaku
Hi would just like to how very helpful and kind a lady called liz was to me and really put my mind at rest .and advice me on what to do
This company is absolutely brilliant! After approaching another sleep deprived night of worrying about my husbands huge debt that he accumulated in the last 6 months from trying to start up his own business, I decided to search online to see if there was a way out from it spiralling further out of control. I found consumer worries who had good ratings, noted down their number and looked no further. I rang them first thing the next morning and Natasha explained clearly what we needed to do. She has always been there for us, like a friend & easy to contact when I had any questions.
We can now breathe and sleep again after arranging an affordable monthly payment.
I cannot thank Natasha enough for all her help & support through what has been a very stressful time for me. A huge weight has been lifted and il be forever grateful! Just talking on the phone I was able to open up to her as she was non judgemental in her approach. I would definitely be recommending Natasha to anyone who is in a similar situation and hope that she can help other like she has done for me.
I was Speaking with Natasha today and she gave a great amount of advise to help me with my current financial situation and I will definitely be calling her again in the future to get more advise and update her with my restructuring .
The staff at money worries helped me when i had no where to turn to ,they were understanding,helpful and above all they liestened to me , they helped me get my debts in order when nobody else could,when i wanted to bury my head in the sand again they were there to talk to me and to help me get through it ,if anyone is in debt and need help please talk to consumer money worries LTD ,they helped me and i cannot thank them enough.
Very helpful and made me feel like I can breath again I would recermend Thame to anybody who needs help
Liz and Natasha sorted out my uncles problems so quickly it amazed me. Liz even went the extra mile and told us extra things to do, to improve his situation and life going forward. I would more than recommend anyone with any financial problems to get in touch with them
Amazing service so friendly and didn’t judge my circumstances at all. Massive weight lighten off myself shoulders
I've got to give this team Big Thank You for giving me my life back , starting to sleep breath without all the stress I was under thank you so much . H Van****
When l contacted consumer money worries ltd l spoke to a lovely lady called Liz she was amazing she was so understanding and kind and didn't judge me about my debt thank you all so much
I have seen some other reviews here and they are all true ,,I can’t explain how helpful this company is ..they took all the weight off my shoulders even from the first phone call ,,they dealt with absolutely everything and got payments down to a very affordable level,thank you doesn’t seem enough ...HIGHLY RECCOMEMED
A very big thank you to consumer money worries for the help and support, as soon as I put the phone down after my first contact a lot of the worries I had were gone and you helped me through the problems a very big thank you again
Very helpful,always nice on the phone and anything I didn't understand they explained to me , brilliant service
Sorted out probs thanks liz
I can’t believe how helpful these people are they took on all my creditors for me they’ve dealt with everything I can’t thank these people enough last night was the first time I had slept in a long time I would like to especially thank liz you are a star 🌟 always there at the end of the phone telling me not to worry absolutely fantastic once again thank you so much 😊
It was like confiding to a best friend.never worried.
Really impressed with the service and the advisors. Any problems I have it gets solved straight away.
I found CMW very empathetic and extremely useful with the advice and service I experienced. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone experiencing money worries/issues.
When I phoned the number to these people I was at the end of my energy. When Elizabeth answered she was so kind caring and understanding. She reassured me all the way that there was a solution for me. Even when things changed there still was the positive text to reassure me all would be ok. Elizabeth has been amazing. Thank you. Please keep up the good work you do.
I have always been sceptical about these on-line adds on face book about IVA's. But I had come to a point where the stress of my debts was destroying my life. It took over my whole life, every thought,action, sleepless nights, absolutely everything. I even ended up on anti depressants because of the stress and anxiety this was causing me So I thought I'll give Consumer Money Worries a try.
I spoke to a lady called Liz and she has been my life saver, thats no exaggeration.
Liz has been so professional yet so Kind and understanding of my problem, and wasn't judgemental at all. Liz has been the most kind helpful understanding person I've ever dealt with over money matters and debts. I was in a bit of a state, Liz calmed me down went through absolutely everything with me, all my debts, explained the process so clearly and was ALWAYS on the end of the phone should I have any doubts, fears or questions about how the IVA worked. I am a bit, well actually a lot of a stress head.i worry about everything. Liz made it clear that no matter how many times or whatever I was worried about to ring her or message her. Now this company is not like some other companies, when they say they'll get back to you your not waiting hours or days for a call back. When they say they get back to you they do it within the shortest time possible and you are never just left hanging waiting for them to get back to you. Liz even rang me after one particular stressful day just to see if I was ok, Liz is such a kind, caring,and amazing person who genuinely wants to help you and she will go above and beyond to do everything she can to help. She took me through all the options of dealing with my debt and i decided that the IVA was the best one for my situation. Liz explained the IVA process from beginning to end taking all the details and stress out of getting all my debts sorted. She deals with absolutely everything. All you have to do is provide the information of your debts and if there is some that your not quite sure how much you owe she'll find out for you. Honestly nothing is too much trouble for this lady from Consumer Money Worries.
To be honest everyone I spoke to there was so kind and helpful I couldn't have chosen a better company . Amazing all round service from everyone.
My IVA has now gone through and been sorted, but as Liz said any worries at all to ring her and she'll always be there to help me. Liz has constantly and tirelessly been there for me. I feel I always have a friend to turn to now if I have any financial worries who will help me. I cannot recommend this company enough. The service they provide is amazing They just take it all off you and deal with it all. My only regret is that I didn't contact them sooner . Excellent service from all involved, anyone who is having problems with their debts should contact this company ...you won't regret it
Thank you to everyone at consumer money worries for giving me my life back and providing me with an excellent service through out Also a special thank you to Liz for guiding me, helping me and for literally saving me from the depths of despair
I would recommend this company to everyone with money worries 100%