Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd
Telephone
Read Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd:

Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

Carol Croft
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 9th March 2018
Consumer Money Worries Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2017
Leonard Boshnjaku
These people are amazing! After months of worry and sleepless nights, i finally plucked up the courage to ring these guys. From the first call the man was freindly, helpful and understanding. Never did i feel embarrassed it was just perfect. I got given a whatsapp number and was guided and helped by numerous members of the team. I truely cant single out one member of staff thet were all equally exceptional. Please people if you have worries dont feel embarrassed ring these people they are fantastic! In less than a month im finally on the road to be debt free and it is all down to these wonderful people. First class company, exceptional team impeccable service you are amazing!!
I spoke to Liz from money worries on behalf of a friend who is deaf. Liz couldn’t have been more helpful throughout the who process. Very understandable and personable indeed. I would definitely recommend as a first choice
Spoke to Liz today. She was very helpful and kind . Will definitely contact her again if the need arises.
Hi would just like to how very helpful and kind a lady called liz was to me and really put my mind at rest .and advice me on what to do
This company is absolutely brilliant! After approaching another sleep deprived night of worrying about my husbands huge debt that he accumulated in the last 6 months from trying to start up his own business, I decided to search online to see if there was a way out from it spiralling further out of control. I found consumer worries who had good ratings, noted down their number and looked no further. I rang them first thing the next morning and Natasha explained clearly what we needed to do. She has always been there for us, like a friend & easy to contact when I had any questions.
We can now breathe and sleep again after arranging an affordable monthly payment.
I cannot thank Natasha enough for all her help & support through what has been a very stressful time for me. A huge weight has been lifted and il be forever grateful! Just talking on the phone I was able to open up to her as she was non judgemental in her approach. I would definitely be recommending Natasha to anyone who is in a similar situation and hope that she can help other like she has done for me.
I was Speaking with Natasha today and she gave a great amount of advise to help me with my current financial situation and I will definitely be calling her again in the future to get more advise and update her with my restructuring .
The staff at money worries helped me when i had no where to turn to ,they were understanding,helpful and above all they liestened to me , they helped me get my debts in order when nobody else could,when i wanted to bury my head in the sand again they were there to talk to me and to help me get through it ,if anyone is in debt and need help please talk to consumer money worries LTD ,they helped me and i cannot thank them enough.
Very helpful and made me feel like I can breath again I would recermend Thame to anybody who needs help
Liz and Natasha sorted out my uncles problems so quickly it amazed me. Liz even went the extra mile and told us extra things to do, to improve his situation and life going forward. I would more than recommend anyone with any financial problems to get in touch with them
Amazing service so friendly and didn’t judge my circumstances at all. Massive weight lighten off myself shoulders
I've got to give this team Big Thank You for giving me my life back , starting to sleep breath without all the stress I was under thank you so much . H Van****
When l contacted consumer money worries ltd l spoke to a lovely lady called Liz she was amazing she was so understanding and kind and didn't judge me about my debt thank you all so much
I have seen some other reviews here and they are all true ,,I can’t explain how helpful this company is ..they took all the weight off my shoulders even from the first phone call ,,they dealt with absolutely everything and got payments down to a very affordable level,thank you doesn’t seem enough ...HIGHLY RECCOMEMED
A very big thank you to consumer money worries for the help and support, as soon as I put the phone down after my first contact a lot of the worries I had were gone and you helped me through the problems a very big thank you again
Very helpful,always nice on the phone and anything I didn't understand they explained to me , brilliant service
Sorted out probs thanks liz
I can’t believe how helpful these people are they took on all my creditors for me they’ve dealt with everything I can’t thank these people enough last night was the first time I had slept in a long time I would like to especially thank liz you are a star 🌟 always there at the end of the phone telling me not to worry absolutely fantastic once again thank you so much 😊
It was like confiding to a best friend.never worried.
Really impressed with the service and the advisors. Any problems I have it gets solved straight away.
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 227 reviews