Consumer Money Worries Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Consumer Money Worries Ltd

About Consumer Money Worries Ltd: Here at Consumer Money Worries, we understand the pressures that our client’s face on a day to day basis due to money worries, the impact it has on mental health, sleepless nights, career impacts and the devastating affects it can have on family life. That is why Money Worries Helpline is committed and driven to making a contribution towards the fight against poverty and financial hardship.

natasha.parrott@consumermoneyworries.co.uk

The DocklandsAlbert Edwards HouseThe PavilionsAshton-on-ribble

Telephone
"Absolutely fantastic people made me feel much better after sorting out the mess I got into couldn't ask for a better team of people if you need help with your debts this is the place to come to"
"Consumer money worries have help me out in a really big way. Before I knew about this company is was paying out a lot of money to crediters each month but now consumer money worries have sorted it so now I pay one fixed amount that I can afford each month.The service I have had has been fantastic they are very friendly and always there to help you and listen to any problems that I may have I would recommend this company to any one that needs help."
"Took a lot of pressure of me and felt alot of pressure had been lifted"
"Spoke with Elizabeth whitehead who I can't praise enough gave me very very hopeful advice"
"The team at consumer money worries made me feel confident thst I could get back in control of my financial situation and they were extremely understand and supportive. I feel I have the support I need to get through this difficult time."
"The people that dealt with my case were very helpful, supportive and understood the dilemmas I was going through. They were able to put me at ease and reassure me when I was going through this process. I’m now glad I decided to use them"
"They helped me to get back on my feet by helping me with my IVA"
"10 out 10 for money worries and all the team a big THANK YOU Mr dm pollard"
"Where do I start. From the very first conversation with Debbie it feels like the waight of the world has been lifted. Explaining everything so I could understand what was happening. And every problem I could come up with Debbie had a solution. And even now still checking in to see how we are. I can't put into words how Debbie and her team have changed our lives around. Debbie you are amazing. Kate and I owe you so much and we thank you with all of our hearts. I hope the kindness and support you have shown us comes back to you 10 fold. Keep up the amazing work you do. All our love Kate and Phil x"
"I cannot thank Liz Whitehead enough for what she has done for me. She has gone out of her way to support me in what can only be described as a living nightmare, all my own doing but she has never judged me and only encouraged me to be strong . I have been so upset and she has supported me throughout."
"Found the staff really comforting. I was put at ease with the entire service and are really flexible. At first I was really uncomfortable speaking with strangers about my personal details and information but Debbie and Natasha were really good all the way through I wish I looked into contacting them sooner"
"I thought the service was 100% profesional. I was talked through all my options and had all my questions answered clearly and concisely. This was a very positive experience and Imy only wish was that I contacted money worries sooner. Thanks to you all and a big thanks to Liz, you were great"
"They were very helpful and caring and understanding and make you feel worry free"
"They sort out my problem straight away am very happy many thanks"
"Very helpful gave lots of advice & sympathy"
"Sometimes back going near my phone or answering a phone calls was a worrying issue for me because of debts. I was so depressed that I didn't know what to do untill I was recommended to consumer money worries. With the help of consumer money worries I now walk with my chest out without worries about my debts. I am now glue to my phone. I will recommend everyone in my old situation to consumer money worries. They are simply the best."
"You came into my life when I had lost all joy because of my financial situation. Today when my door bell rings, I rush to open the very door that I used to run away from. Elizabeth Whitehead is so caring, reassuring and patient. Thank you Liz. I just wish you guys would advertise more. Sometimes when you are in that situation, just looking for help on the internet is far beyond you. I have already referred my partner and him too is sorted. Thank you so so very much. Please keep up the good work."
"When i first rang i spoke to Liz and she put me at ease and made everything understandable. And when i had an issues they were always there to help me understand things. I would 100% reccomend everyone at money worries as they made me feel at ease again and less stressed"
"By being very professional, knowledgeable and very helpful at a difficulty time for me. Helped me to find a debt management plan that is affordable for me. Thank you Khourram."
"The service has been first class from start to finish, Liz has helped me and my family so much. Thanks again to Liz"
Consumer Money Worries Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 160 reviews