Construction News Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Construction News

Tell us how Construction News made you happy

"Reports on the news quickly and sensibly, generally with a balanced industry perspective which is refreshing to see in these days of shoddy, inaccurate and sensationalist news reporting from the mainstream press and broadcast media. Do us all a favour though - drop the paper version - it ends up in the recycling very quickly as I've read what I want to read online on the day it was published. You can then lower the subscription by cutting out the waste thus helping to retain subscribers and attract new ones."
"It doesn't. However there is an interest in much of the content."
"Good level of weekly company / contracts news and features"
"Current news articles"
"Easy to read, and a useful tool covering the broad and diverse spectrum of construction issues"
"Good quality and Good coverage"
"helps me get to sleep at night"
"Good leads"
"well informed"
"Concise bulletin information relevant to my industry preferences."
"Initial problems gaining access to your site were eventually overcome and I'm now very happy with the format, frequency and content of your articles."
"I find CN more interesting than NCE now that I am running my own Business. I should have signed up years ago!"
Construction News is rated 4.19 based on 32 reviews