Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)
Read Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

About Consortiq (UAVAir):

We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy
Consortiq (UAVAir) provided a good flexible and professional training programme for those working toward the PfCO. I found all members of staff to be helpful, courteous and friendly as well as professional. A great deal of emphasis is placed on safety, as it should be. The online materials and manual were well written and easy to use while the groundschool was in great surroundings and well delivered. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys, they're well worth the money.
A highly professional and comprehensive organisation. I feel very confident that my training, examination and qualifications to fly my drone safely are robust.
Thoroughly enjoyed this course - from the excellent admin and handling by Consortiq, superb study materials, tuition during the ground school (which I did at Heathrow) by highly knowledgable trainers who were superb communicators, and the dedication to helping prepare my Operation Manual to get it exactly right ready for submission to the CAA and finally achieving successful result receiving my PfCO. I would definitely recommend.
The UAQ fast track PfCO drone course training was both challenging and very enjoyable. The online material prior to the course was well produced, easy to follow, and laid a good foundation for Ground School. The Ground School training delivery by Michael was excellent, his teaching was well paced, and thorough, and entertaining. The facilities were also very good.
Although I didn’t pass the flight test I learnt a great deal and my examiner was absolutely correct in failing me. He was very helpful and gave some great advice. With some more practice and what I learnt on the rest I feel confident I will pass next time. You have a great team and keep up the good work. Martin Charlson
Excellent course - the material, instructor and assessments were top notch!
The instructor was very knowledgeable and the classroom set up was very helpful and aided learning. I highly recommend them as they've got tons of knowledge!
UAV Air supported me with a professional and meaningful course and subsequent qualification to be able to conduct my services legally and safely.
The instructors were very welcoming and knowledgable in their topics. They kept the class on track and well focussed and ensured that as much information as possible was available to the students. The lunch provided at the Brighton site was fantastic. I would definately recommend Consortiq to any potential pilot looking to qualify.
The UAVAir course was spot on from start to finish. My course was held at Uttoxeter and Paul delivered the training brilliantly. The online material is the heart of the training and it was not only informative but structured in a way that aids the learning curve perfectly. Well done UAV for delivering a great course!
Very detailed and supportive course. 100% worth it, it does exactly what it says on the tin.
From initial contact with UAV to passing my ground school and flight test was flawless. The information provided was clear and concise, and the instructors over the duration of the course were helpful and supportive. The Ops Manual was a daunting experience but after a few submissions and resubmissions, I think we're finally there. Overall I would recommend UAV.
it was a very useful course which add to my knowledge a very useful information. The instructors are very professional and know how to transfer their knowledge to the student
Great course, learnt about semantic versioning as well.
Superb instructors and a brilliant template for ops manual. Highly recommended!
Excellent instructors, online learning portal works brilliantly and Operations Manual Support is excellent. Will definitely be recommending to others!
Amazing quality service, instructors very knowledgable and professional. Easy to learn online system.
I have just completed the Consortiq UAVAir Fast Track course in Brentwood, which was a brilliant experience. Stuart and Andy were excellent teachers, very knowledgeable and skilled, and they brought a lot of fun and enthusiasm to the course. The online learning was extremely thorough and a perfect foundation before the ground school. Make sure you allow enough time to get to grips with it - there is a lot to learn but I managed to squeeze it in over 5 days between my shifts at work - I could have taken the pressure off myself had I booked a later course, but the nature of my work (camera assistant) only allows for short term planning. If you go in to the course having absorbed the online modules it allows you to get the most from the ground school, where everything is put together and into real life context. The course handbook was not only packed with engaging diagrams and explanations but it also felt like it was written on a human level. The section on fatigue was very illuminating and on a personal level I'm glad it was included - it's applicable to many parts of life. The online quizzes were an ideal way to practice for the theory exam, and the pairing of written guidance and video resources worked well. The flight assessment was very well run and what could have been an intimidating and stressful day was instead a very positive learning experience. The UAVAir/Consortiq staff throughout were very helpful over email and phone, and I look forward to the next stage of my PfCO - writing my operations manual. Overall Consortiq/UAVAir provided superb training, and I'm glad to be able to build my skills as a pilot with good habits and a solid aviation education from excellent instructors - Stuart and Andy.
Very intense and lots of information to learn but fun days and exellent instructors
Well presented and helpful throughout. Good information given and good venue
(Portsmouth) -