Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)
Read Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

About Consortiq (UAVAir):

We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy
Very good course, with very good people. Really helpful.
The instructors were highly professional and informative. The course was well organised and very effective.
The only thing, I would offer a flight training extension to the course, or at least a day of practice included in the price.
Very helpful and nice teachers. Took me a while to get my PfCO but they were patient, helpful and polite throughout the process. Big thanks to Michael, Nigel and Andy!
Professional and very thorough. Plenty of support when needed.
Very thorough training and with a personal touch which makes it seem less daunting. First application to CAA and finally received my PfCO. Well done team at Consortiq.
They have been very professional, and they really lead you through the process and help. School was also excellent. Perhaps the only suggestion I have that a half day flight preparation for the assessment is needed.
This whole process (UAQ) has been delivered by Consortiq to the highest level of professional standards. The support has been first class throughout. This was delivered by Jamie Allen, Andy Huggett and excellent feedback on the OSC by Clive Coombes.
I just passed my flight assessment with this company.
I struggled with my theory test due to language issues and not fully dedicating my self to study the manual. All in all the guys (tutors) were great with great exception to Micheal, genuine with his approach and patience. When I needed help and call/email them the quick to reply and assist.
I would definitely recommend UAVAir to drone pilots. Easy study manuals and online portals if you take time to go through them. It has become general knowledge to me know. Thank you.
Consortiq (UAVAir) provided a good flexible and professional training programme for those working toward the PfCO. I found all members of staff to be helpful, courteous and friendly as well as professional. A great deal of emphasis is placed on safety, as it should be. The online materials and manual were well written and easy to use while the groundschool was in great surroundings and well delivered.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys, they're well worth the money.
A highly professional and comprehensive organisation. I feel very confident that my training, examination and qualifications to fly my drone safely are robust.
Thoroughly enjoyed this course - from the excellent admin and handling by Consortiq, superb study materials, tuition during the ground school (which I did at Heathrow) by highly knowledgable trainers who were superb communicators, and the dedication to helping prepare my Operation Manual to get it exactly right ready for submission to the CAA and finally achieving successful result receiving my PfCO. I would definitely recommend.
The UAQ fast track PfCO drone course training was both challenging and very enjoyable. The online material prior to the course was well produced, easy to follow, and laid a good foundation for Ground School. The Ground School training delivery by Michael was excellent, his teaching was well paced, and thorough, and entertaining. The facilities were also very good.
Although I didn’t pass the flight test I learnt a great deal and my examiner was absolutely correct in failing me. He was very helpful and gave some great advice. With some more practice and what I learnt on the rest I feel confident I will pass next time.
You have a great team and keep up the good work.
Martin Charlson
Excellent course - the material, instructor and assessments were top notch!
The instructor was very knowledgeable and the classroom set up was very helpful and aided learning. I highly recommend them as they've got tons of knowledge!
UAV Air supported me with a professional and meaningful course and subsequent qualification to be able to conduct my services legally and safely.
The instructors were very welcoming and knowledgable in their topics. They kept the class on track and well focussed and ensured that as much information as possible was available to the students.
The lunch provided at the Brighton site was fantastic.
I would definately recommend Consortiq to any potential pilot looking to qualify.
The UAVAir course was spot on from start to finish. My course was held at Uttoxeter and Paul delivered the training brilliantly. The online material is the heart of the training and it was not only informative but structured in a way that aids the learning curve perfectly. Well done UAV for delivering a great course!
Very detailed and supportive course. 100% worth it, it does exactly what it says on the tin.
From initial contact with UAV to passing my ground school and flight test was flawless. The information provided was clear and concise, and the instructors over the duration of the course were helpful and supportive. The Ops Manual was a daunting experience but after a few submissions and resubmissions, I think we're finally there. Overall I would recommend UAV.
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.77 based on 131 reviews