Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)
Read Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

About Consortiq (UAVAir):

We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy
Amazing quality service, instructors very knowledgable and professional. Easy to learn online system.
I have just completed the Consortiq UAVAir Fast Track course in Brentwood, which was a brilliant experience. Stuart and Andy were excellent teachers, very knowledgeable and skilled, and they brought a lot of fun and enthusiasm to the course. The online learning was extremely thorough and a perfect foundation before the ground school. Make sure you allow enough time to get to grips with it - there is a lot to learn but I managed to squeeze it in over 5 days between my shifts at work - I could have taken the pressure off myself had I booked a later course, but the nature of my work (camera assistant) only allows for short term planning. If you go in to the course having absorbed the online modules it allows you to get the most from the ground school, where everything is put together and into real life context. The course handbook was not only packed with engaging diagrams and explanations but it also felt like it was written on a human level. The section on fatigue was very illuminating and on a personal level I'm glad it was included - it's applicable to many parts of life. The online quizzes were an ideal way to practice for the theory exam, and the pairing of written guidance and video resources worked well. The flight assessment was very well run and what could have been an intimidating and stressful day was instead a very positive learning experience. The UAVAir/Consortiq staff throughout were very helpful over email and phone, and I look forward to the next stage of my PfCO - writing my operations manual. Overall Consortiq/UAVAir provided superb training, and I'm glad to be able to build my skills as a pilot with good habits and a solid aviation education from excellent instructors - Stuart and Andy.
Rubbish. Needs pop quizes at the end of each section in the actual seminars rather than just rushing through and think we've all got it. Even with the pre-course study. Plenty of farting around doing a flight planning, very detailed, as a result - easily carried out. Very disappointing course.
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry you felt this way. We take all feedback seriously.

Our material is designed that the online learning and Course Study Manual forms a key part in your understanding prior to the course. The reason that our ground-school is condensed into one day as it should confirm your understanding and add some context to the subjects you have already read about. It shouldn't be the place where you learn about the subjects for the first time.

We spend a lot of time around the flight planning because as an SUAS operator this is where you mitigate risk to protect your reputation and business. Airspace can be complex and applying the law to your operation is the difference between an successful and unsuccessful flight.

We are happy to discuss this further, Please get in touch.
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.76 based on 122 reviews