Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)
Read Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

About Consortiq (UAVAir):

We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy
Consortiq are professional and thorough in the training they offer, and the ongoing support is also next level.
The staff at Consortig, UAVAir are very helpful, replying to phone calls and emails extremely quickly. They are very knowledgeable in all areas of UAVs and their training material and online database is well written and easy to use. The training staff and location were excellent, again they had great knowledge and hands on experience, as well as being easy to talk to. They have even put me in contact with the US Consoriq training department so I can apply for and gain my FAA commercial licence. I would highly recommend Consortiq UAVAIR.
First class course, backed up by great support creating my OM. Professional outfit, with excellent customer service. I have no hesitation recommending this company.
Service and training was fantastic. A great team of trainers, that made you feel at ease. Would highly recommend
Very professional, and held very high standards. Pre course information, and post course updates ave very thorough and consistent.
Highly Recommend. They taught me everything I need to know to fly drones commercially!
Fantastic training and support. Passed easily using this company. Very professional and knowledgeable, really learned a lot. Highly recommended!
Support throughout the course from Andy was great, and support since then has also been spot on. Highly recommend Consortiq.
The entire UAVAir process is excellent; from the training to the website and the brilliant support you get when completing the Ops Manual.
Full refund after a mishap with bookings shame the haddock area has gone but good feedback
Insert review here
I gained my PFCO through Consortiq (UAVAir) at Perth racecourse last year and it was such an enjoyable course. I have attended many courses over the years for my career and this was one of the best. Prior to attending the course there is an online course with quizzes which really good and these prepare you for the ground school exam. The instrucrors are very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. After the course you then have to write up your own Operations Manual which was very daunting but with the help from the Consortiq (UAVAir) team this wasnt a problem as they were very helpful. I highly recommend using Consortiq (UAVAir) for anyone thinking of gaining their PFCO.
A course instructor was very very good, very good humoured and kept us going! Recommend this course to anyone!
I chose Consortiq (UAVAir) for my PfCO for one simple reason: When researching for a suitable training package they were by far the fastest to respond, and do so with greater detail, concise and easy to understand information. The course was very well organised and the tutor was a likable and extremely knowledgeable individual with many years working in the business. I have already recommended this package to a number of individuals and companies and will continue to do so, Many thanks UAVAir! M.Rowlatt
Very thorough ground school and online study facilities.Very good instructors,and friendly,helpful approach at flight assessment.Would recommend Uavair.
Professional training with experience & great back & support to send you on the correct flight path on your commercial drone career.
Tutors were helpful and friendly. Made the experience very enjoyable
Great course provider, really friendly staff and very knowledgeable.
Very professional staff, the booklets and teaching was very in depth. Highly recommended UAVAir
As a professional photographer I wanted to obtain my PfCO to enable me to deliver UAV photography and footage to my clients. After I lot of research I choose UAVAir due to their extensive, comprehensive pre course material and the online portal, which really helped to give a great pre course understanding. The classroom was training was delivered to a high standard, our tutor provided clear and accurate answers to all questions. Additionally the training venues UAVAir use are superb.
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.76 based on 122 reviews