Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)
Read Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

About Consortiq (UAVAir):

We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy
Very Good!
I would definitely recommend Consortiq to anyone looking for a career in the drone industry. They were very professional and helpful from start to finish and even when finishing the course itself. Stuart who was the teacher I had during my course couldn't do enough to help which made the course easier and more enjoyable. Great service and definitely worth it.
Absorbing course and good ongoing support after qualification
The course was very good and definitely learned a lot. Much more complicated than I initially expected. Two issues I do need to mention:
1. It started raining on the day we were due to complete our flight tests and the day ended up being cancelled. This is understandable, but waiting another two months to finally complete the test is a pain. What happens if it rains again when all of us get to the venue? Another two months wait? There must be something that can be done about this.
2. I have submitted my operational manual over two week ago now and I have not heard anything?
To save time I was hoping to get my operational manual signed off, before we get to the delayed flight assessment – but at the moment it looks like I have to wait another month after my flight assessment to finally be able to fly? That is if it doesn’t rain again .
Thank you for your feedback and we're glad you found the course very good.

Unfortunately, the weather can be our enemy on flight assessment days. We're sorry it affected you and if we didn't properly communicate our process in such circumstances. When re-arranging a flight assessment, customers can choose to attend another one of our locations on a more suitable date if it's more convenient. We're also working to find suitable indoor locations at some of our venues for the future.

Our Ops Manual review service should have your review completed within 14 working days and in most cases, much quicker than this. If this is not the case with you, please get in touch with one of the team on 0208 0450 508 and we'll be happy to help.

The UAVAir Team
A suitably challenging and yet enjoyable process which I feel put me in good standing for the safe operation of UAVs in a commercial environment.
Very engaging sessions and extremely professional. The information was extremely well presented and exactly what we needed.
Course is very beneficial and well structured. Enjoyable few days.
What a fantastic company this is for the training and then development of the RPAS operations manual. Everything about this experience was highly supportive and professional from the course material, to the ground school to the help of the submission of the operations manual. The opportunity to gain a Level 4 Diploma is also an excellent bonus. I completed this course alongside my PhD studies and I can honestly fully recommend UAVAir. Good luck with your flying!
Te UAVAir PfCO course was fantastic. From first contact, everyone was informative and helpful. The ground school went well and covered a wide range of aviation toipics, and the assistance with writing my Ops Manual was great too. I'd definitely recommend them (and have done!)
Consortiq are professional and thorough in the training they offer, and the ongoing support is also next level.
The staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. They make time to spend with you, making the experience more personnel.
They have even put me in contact with the US Consoriq training department so I can apply for and gain my FAA commercial licence.
I would highly recommend Consortiq UAVAIR.
First class course, backed up by great support creating my OM. Professional outfit, with excellent customer service. I have no hesitation recommending this company.
Service and training was fantastic.
A great team of trainers, that made you feel at ease.
Would highly recommend
Very professional, and held very high standards. Pre course information, and post course updates ave very thorough and consistent.
Highly Recommend. They taught me everything I need to know to fly drones commercially!
Fantastic training and support. Passed easily using this company. Very professional and knowledgeable, really learned a lot.

Highly recommended!
Support throughout the course from Andy was great, and support since then has also been spot on. Highly recommend Consortiq.
The entire UAVAir process is excellent; from the training to the website and the brilliant support you get when completing the Ops Manual.
Full refund after a mishap with bookings shame the haddock area has gone but good feedback
Insert review here