Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consortiq (UAVAir)
Read Consortiq (UAVAir) Reviews

About Consortiq (UAVAir):

We are expert drone professionals and market leaders in providing bespoke and innovative unmanned technology solutions for businesses worldwide.

Whether you require drone pilot training to satisfy aviation regulations, software to help manage risk and assure compliance, or you’re setting the technology strategy for your company - we want to work with you!

info@consortiq.com

Fareham Innovation CentreMerlin House4 Meteor WayLee-on-the-Solent

Tell us how Consortiq (UAVAir) made you happy
Well presented and helpful throughout. Good information given and good venue
(Portsmouth) -
The instructor was really knowledgable and his delivery made it really easy to follow.
(Portsmouth) -
Reallly friendly - good learning enviroment. It is alot to learn in a short amount of time but the team help you get it done.
(Portsmouth) -
Michael was incredibly knowledgable and helpful. Was great to get to know and network with some other people in a similar situation to myself!
(Portsmouth) -
Excellent course delivered by instructors with lots of experience.
Rubbish. Needs pop quizes at the end of each section in the actual seminars rather than just rushing through and think we've all got it. Even with the pre-course study. Plenty of farting around doing a flight planning, very detailed, as a result - easily carried out. Very disappointing course.
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry you felt this way. We take all feedback seriously. Our material is designed that the online learning and Course Study Manual forms a key part in your understanding prior to the course. The reason that our ground-school is condensed into one day as it should confirm your understanding and add some context to the subjects you have already read about. It shouldn't be the place where you learn about the subjects for the first time. We spend a lot of time around the flight planning because as an SUAS operator this is where you mitigate risk to protect your reputation and business. Airspace can be complex and applying the law to your operation is the difference between an successful and unsuccessful flight. We are happy to discuss this further, Please get in touch.
I was extremely happy with the quality of training from our amazing teachers Andy and Michael. Alongside the provided study materials & their excellent teaching I was able to pass my theory & practical assessments first time. It was a great weekend and nice meeting all the remote pilots I studied with. Thank you for this fun educational experience, very excited to now put all of this important knowledge to use. Can’t beat having your questions answered by knowledgable pilots who’ve been in the industry for years. Wanted a PfCO for a long time really glad I did it with UAVAir and I’d absolutely recommend them!!!
Good instructors. Very intense learning. So much to learning in a short time. Pre course study essential
(Portsmouth) -
Had a great time, really amazing facilities but a lot of information packed in. But overall very good
(Portsmouth) -
Great course. Fast paced and a lot to learn but really enjoyable
(Portsmouth) -
Fantastic tutors, but the course crams you information, I suggest more time on each subject. Even if the course is extended into an extra day. Too much for many of us.
(Portsmouth) -
Good teachers, enjoyable environment. Felt as if there was more that i wanted to learn but nit enough time to fit it in. Possibly extend course to a third day
(Portsmouth) -
Course teaching was amazing.
Phenomenal!
(Portsmouth) -
Helpfull in the build up to the course would love some more flight support
(Portsmouth) -
Weell taught and knowledagble instructors
(Portsmouth) -
Knowledgeable instructors, great materials and well organised. A very professionally delivered course.
I have found the whole experience and everyone at Consortiq very professional. The online learning portal was easy to use very informative. Very well thought out. I really enjoyed the ground school with Jamie and shamus. Both highly knowledgable and very willing to share the experiences and advice. I had a lot of question and they both took the time ensure I understood the answers. I would like to thank both for everthing. I will definitely recommend Consortiq. I cannot thank everyone enough. Jamie Buckham
Slightly contentious for me to leave a review as I work for Consortiq, however my journey is relevant to many as how impressive the company is. I was introduced to Consortiq by an old school friend and UAS operator, Matt as I was looking to complete my PfAW as it was then known. I was so impressed with the training, the materials and the instructors that I remained in contact with the company as I progressed in my own direction. I was asked to sit on a course as an observer and then trialed as a trainee instructor and then on as a part-time instructor. In August 2016 I joined Consortiq full time as Training Manager and then in December 2017 I moved across to Service Delivery Manager, where I look after the CQNet flight management software and consultancy project globally. Not many people who were so impressed with what the company delivered, they decided to worked for them full time!
I used the Operations Manual service at UAVAir. I found Geoff and the team very helpful and extremely professional. My Ops Manual was turned around in a reasonable time and the online learning website is really easy to use. I would happily recommend UAVAir to anyone looking to get their PfCO.
Consortiq (UAVAir) is rated 4.79 based on 140 reviews