Conservatory Prices Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Conservatory Prices

About Conservatory Prices: At Conservatory Prices we offer a "no gimmick" approach to finding the best deal on a new conservatory installation.

info@conservatoryprices.com

C/O APB Media Ltd, Ford House, Market Street, Leek

Tell us how Conservatory Prices made you happy

Telephone
"I was very impressed with the Conservatory Prices service. It enabled us to save money on our new orangery. We only received 2 quotes but still very happy."
"Used the conservatory designer to choose how it should look then got some prices. It turned out to be a quick and easy way to find local companies near to us."
"Had a tiled roof conservatory fitted through one of their installers, great product and workmanship was also good. Cannot fault the service and would recommend to anyone looking to build a quality conservatory on a budget."
"They beat our quote by over 40%, we were stunned as we were almost ready to proceed at a much higher price. Turned out to be the exact same product!!"
"Very happy with the service provided. As others have said, the guide prices were very useful."
"Sick and tired of websites promising to give us prices but instead ended up having our phone line hammered it was very refreshing to come across this website who simply laid bare the guide prices for us to see. Bravo for actually delivering what you promised."
"At this time we are still in the process of obtaining quotes, that said – the price guides provided by this website proved to be invaluable and have helped us during the process."
"We used the simple price chart to locate the conservatory we were looking for and then armed with our target price we were able to barter with installers to match the guide price given by Conservatory Prices. Without this service we would have ended up paying a lot more."
"Saved loads by using the guide prices to haggle with installers. It’s a no-brainer to compare before you buy."
"We took advantage of the facility to send our best price via text message and although we had received 4 quotes from another comparison service, we were shocked to get it for even less. We also received an additional discount for being a civil servant. We really cannot rate this service highly enough."
"Our delightful home is in a conservation area and we wanted an orangery in keeping with the property/location. We found a professional firm via your website who constructed an orangery of the highest standards for an affordable price. Thank you."
"We live in a home over-looking the sea so we needed a conservatory built that would withstand coastal weather. We found such a company through Conservatory Prices and would like to express our appreciation."
"Years ago we had a bad experience when having a conservatory put in. We have recently moved and spent a great deal of time before reaching a decision about the design of our conservatory and who we wanted to build and install it. Fortunately, we came across your website and used one of the companies you introduced us to."
"We live in a listed building so our requirements were specific. The company we chose to build and fit our conservatory was on the ball in every way so thank you to Conservatory Prices for making the introduction."
"Using your website opened my eyes to the number of options there were when it comes to choosing a conservatory. It was beneficial to get 3 firms to come to see me to talk about my requirements and provide competitive quotations. Many thanks."
"Brilliant website! Great conservatory. Fantastic price!"
"Your website gave me food for thought as to the style of conservatory I wanted. I got two quotations from the installers you asked to ring me and am happy with the end result. Thanks."
"I am a fussy, demanding individual but have nothing but praise for the service you provided. You put me in touch with three companies all of whom came across well when visiting me at home to talk about the conservatory I wanted. It was a difficult choice selecting the company but they have done a superb job. I now have an additional room that is in use all year."
"What an easy to use website you have at Conservatory Prices. Because of you we now enjoy relaxing in our beautiful, bespoke orangery throughout the year."
"From beginning to end we were taken through the whole process of choosing a conservatory company with ease and we are delighted with the end product. Your website was the starting point in this process so thank you so much."
Conservatory Prices is rated 5.00 based on 161 reviews