Conservatory Blinds 2Go Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Conservatory Blinds 2Go

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Conservatory Blinds 2Go?

"Great product at a fantastic price"
"The blinds arrived in good time, was well packaged, and came with excellent fitting instructions. The blinds were an excellent fit for our French doors, and were of an excellent quality. They look amazing, and to be honest, they've surpassed our expectations, and at such a reasonable price (I thought they were priced too cheaply for the quality to be right). Would definitely buy from Blinds2Go again, and would recommend!"
Deborah Comer
Unverified Reviewer
"You sent me amy blinds with the plastic component and affixing screw missing, I then contacted you and requested the correct parts to put my blind up, you have now sent me raw plug which is the wrong items, I am totally disgusted and I am looking for a refund. shocking customer service"
"Fantastic product - very well made, easy to install & fast delivery. We highly recommend Blinds2Go."
"Easy and quality"
"Very fast and efficient. Easy measuring and fitting instructions. Fast free samples"
Mike Heighington
Unverified Reviewer
"I found once again product and service excellent, and prices Very competitive."
"Quality product. .delivered on time. ..reasonable cost"
"Easy to measure and order, perfect fit, great product and they transform a room...."
"Easy installation, backed up with great video tutorials. The blind has transformed the look of what was a rather unattractive UPVC door."
Well Pleased Customer. Pontefract. West Yorkshire
Unverified Reviewer
"This company was recommended by a friend. Amazing service and quality. I ordered perfect fit blinds for my bi fold doors. Impressed with how easy they were to put together and fit. They really do keep the heat in when its cold but also keep the room cool when its hot outside. I love them so much that i ordered them for all other windows in my home and am so pleased with them. Would highly recommend this company. Arrived within days and were perfectly packaged. Cannot fault them in any way."
"Fantastic service , Fantastic Blinds , Fantastic Fit ,"
"Reasonable service. Decent quality product. Unfortunately the conservatory blinds don't fit some UPVC windows well which you only find out once you've received the blinds..."
"Very easy to order,and the blinds were safely packed,may have been a day late on delivery,but this may be the delivery company fault,but overall very happy with my purchase.."
"Excellent service. Was sent a clip to try beforehand so I could see if they would fit on my windows. Brilliant black out blinds for my daughter's room!"
"I love these blinds, they fit both my front and back door perfectly and do exactly what I wanted them to. They look so good like they’re part of the doors."
"They look good. They're not as easy to put up as they say as instructions and video are not detailed enough. They have been up for over a week but one cord keeps coming out and now they are frayed both sides."
"Quick and easy to order ....quick to fit...lovely"
"Excellent service super fast"
"Great product -So easy to fit."
Conservatory Blinds 2Go is rated 4.57 based on 494 reviews