Conservatory Blinds 2Go Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Conservatory Blinds 2Go made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Ordered 2 Blinds a few weeks ago - finally got round to installation as we have several projects on the go at the moment. Installation was really easy. Really pleased with the result."
"Instructions on measuring bifolds day to measure black seal and the shortest measurement. However this means the tension is not enough on them to stay up. Therefore it keeps slipping down. Very frustrating and disappointing as these are not cheap. Otherwise quality there in the product and delivery good."
"Really good and quick service. Website is easy and simple to use. I did the measurements on my own following the instructions on the web page and that went well. The blind looks really nice and seems to be good quality. Will definitely recommend. Thank you 😉"
"Price 10/10 delivery,10/10,customer service 10/10 ease of ordering 10/10 My only criticism is that the white of the metal frame is a different white to the plastic corner pieces which are the same shade of white as my doors"
"Excellent quality blinds , easy to order once you have your measurements done with a great range of colours to chose from. Ours have been fitted in the conservatory and look lovely. We would definitely recommend blinds2go"
"Good quality blinds, easy to fit, look more money than we paid, well pleased"
"I ordered two small blinds, they were very easy to order and even easier to fit! Thank you"
"Excellent service - easy to order, prompt service and good communication around delivery."
"We ordered from blinds and found the price and product to be first class. Thank you"
"Good service, good product and easy to fit."
"Good service. Blind is great."
"I very pleased with my new blinds, they arrived quickly, were easy to fit and were a perfect fit. It has transformed my conservatory making it feel brand new again."
"Was dubious about ordering blinds on line but can only say they fitted perfectly, colours matched my colour scheme perfectly, were easy to put up, arrived quickly & I’m 150% happy- Would certainly recommend Blinds to Go to anyone."
"I was very pleased with our blinds from Blinds to go. They fitted beautifully and were everything I had hoped for ."
"Quality of blinds is good. One very minor manufacturing defect which is not noticeable. Delivery service very poor. Delivered on promised day but fragile labels ignored and blinds simply thrown over our side gate, damaging the packaging but luckily not the blinds."
"Good quality quick service at a great price!"
"Good prices, quick delivery, easy to fit & stylish"
"Excellent quality"
"Absolutely no complaints, perfect fit, gorgeous blinds, That simple even I could do it. Comes with a neat little trim the same colour to cover the top of the blind. Love ‘em! 😍"
"Spoke to Melanie Cantrell today reference a query I had with measuring my windows. I have to say what an informative lady she was, and extremely patient. Perfect blinds was all very new to me and I was on the phone a lengthy time but not once did Melanie rush my call with her. A commendable customer service 👍🏻"
Conservatory Blinds 2Go is rated 4.72 based on 1,779 reviews