Conservatory Blinds 2Go Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Conservatory Blinds 2Go

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Conservatory Blinds 2Go?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"4 full length Perfect Fit blinds delivered quickly and they fitted perfectly. Very impressed and the price was OK as well. I would definitely use Blinds 2Go again."
Posted 10 minutes ago
Mrs Rheda Robinson
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent blinds and excellent service"
Posted 36 minutes ago
"Easy ordering process, good emailed updates and quick delivery made it a pleasure to shop with blinds 2go. Items arrived sooner than advertised and packaged very well. The driver was lovely and we installed our blinds easily following the instructions given. We couldn’t have asked for a better service"
"Nice product. Reasonable price. Look good up."
"blinds fitted perfectly, calls with queries before ordering most helpful"
"Great product and fast delivery!!"
"Great service very prompt delivery all my perfect fit blinds were well sealed in tubes all in a1 condition very pleased and easy to fit ! Many thanks highly recommended and will definitely use again"
"Blind arrived on time and was easy to fit following the online instructions. the blind fits perfectly and looks great. Good service and a good product. Many thanks."
"Good delivery. Product easy to fit with the video. Look great. Just one thing: we would like the same on the sliding doors but it can t fit! So we should find an other option."
"Quick service and easy to put up"
"Fabulous blinds, easy to install, and a great price. Recommended"
"Blinds arrived on Time and were a perfect fit. We are planning on purchase others later this year."
"The duo light easy fit blinds are a nightmare. They were made perfectly but they are so poorly designed, they have damaged the window seal and keep falling out. We have had to use card and superglue to make them stay. The instructions are poorly written too. We also bought the lustre gloss vertical blinds and they were brilliant. Well made, easy to fit and look great."
"After getting quotes from several other companies we chose Blinds2Go because of the simple way of costing each blind & the price was spot on. So easy to install & of very good quality. I received my order within 5 days of placing it. I would recommend Blinds2Go to anyone."
"Amazing quality & really easy to fit blinds, they are so tidy & make such a difference in our kitchen! Quick service from u guys, blinds were with us within 5 days from ordering! Very easy to fit also! By ordering from blinds 2 go we saved a £100 than ordering from blind company locally! Thanks again, would definitely recommend to anyone!"
"Top customer service. They gave me a fabulous discount when i had to replace my previous order for vertical blinds after I measured incorrectly. Thank you"
"Second order from blinds 2go and I'll be back for more.. 3 blinds on this order and as usual theyre perfect. Very fast delivery, within the week, excellent product and highly reccommend"
"It was quick and easy to order. I did have to speak to an advisor as I had a lot of blinds to order and needed some assistance. He was very helpful and took the order, and everything went smoothly and he gave me an extra discount because of the amount of blinds ordered. When I received my blinds I looked at the video that shows how to install them. After the first couple, which were a little trial and error I got the knack and after that it was plain sailing. The only downside is the cords could do with some kind of locking system in place as the ends tend to pop out when you try to fit them. Otherwise I am extremely pleased, very good value for money and would recommend to anyone to purchase through Blinds 2Go."
"So happy Thankyou"
"Exactly as described on website. Perfect fit, easy install."
Conservatory Blinds 2Go is rated 4.34 based on 236 reviews