Conservatory Blinds 2Go Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Conservatory Blinds 2Go

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Conservatory Blinds 2Go ?

"Great product, if you measure correctly it does exactly what it says on the tin. Perfect for the conservatory and much cheaper than getting a company in. I think my cheapest quote was £1500 and for the same I paid £500 approx. Fast delivery. Mine arrived within 7 days. Only thing I would say is the tension on the lines need adjusting on the easy fit which is quite fiddly and there is no advice on the fitting guide to how tight the tension needs to be. I had to adjust all my blinds to get the working correctly. Still 100% recommended though and I’ll probably order more for around the house"
"Nice quality blinds, measurements were spot on and fitted perfectly in our conservatory. Delivered within a week from ordering various sizes, cannot fault this company, would recommend them 100% to friends and family."
"Love this product, fairly easy to fit and look great"
"Good thanks very good"
"These blinds are the best thing since sliced bread ! Definatly product of the year in my eyes 10/10"
"Awesome easy to fit look great"
"Order delivered quickly blind very easy to assemble and install looks really good first class."
"Always great service will use again."
"Really pleased with our new blinds. Bought blinds for 2 conservatories and they make such a difference. Easy to measure and fit. Quick service."
"Easy to order, delivered early,and very easy to fit just a first class product"
"Excellent web site easy to use. Enter measurements and choice and your done. Good information 're delivery. Blinds arrive with easy instructions to put together and fit excellent product and service"
"Yet again everything is perfect"
"Amazing and quick service"
"Putting the blinds together was quite simple, although the credit card measurement, for fitting 2 of the blinds, didn't work, they had to be lined up by eye, which entailed refitting the brackets that they clipped onto, the slots on one side of both blinds were 2cm lower than the the other side. Once they were up, l was more than pleased with the look."
"Love them and easy time it. Happy bunny 😁"
"order perfect fit blinds delivery fast looks good"
"Bought these blinds for our bedroom as one window opens out the way. Was so delighted I bought for 3 other rooms! Service was first class and one minor issue was rectified quickly and efficiently: delivery was prompt. Generally delighted with whole process!! I’d highly recommend!"
"I am really disappointed with the fittings for these blinds. The tension on the strings needs to be tightened and readjusted. The strings regularly come out of their clips and need to be refitted. I have purchased roller and Roman blinds from Blinds2go before which I feel are much more secure. I don’t have the same confidence in these conservatory blinds."
"We were impressed with the simple design and fitting. All blinds fitted within an hour, great value for money. Would definitely order more in the future. Is there a blind that you can fit to a window with sliding door, so when you open the door it does not catch the blind on the window, in other words the blind has to be quite thin.."
"Excellent customer service, right from initially selecting the product and ordering online through to receiving the blinds, communication was excellent. The blinds were perfect, just as we anticipated and installation was a breeze. Would definitely recommend..."
Conservatory Blinds 2Go is rated 4.69 based on 1,171 reviews