Conservatory Blinds 2Go Reviews

1 Longwall Avenue, Queens Drive Industrial Estate

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Conservatory Blinds 2Go made you happy

"After a few trys of fixing the blinds I finally got there ! I was concerned I had made the wrong choice and wasted a few hundred pounds, but once I really studied how to fix the tension an did them right i am thrilled to bits . They look so smart and will cut the severity of the sun out in the summer while giving us privacy if needed in the evenings. I am so impressed now I will be ordering more ! It does take a lot of patients to fit them and for someone like me would be usefull to have a little more detail with the diagram or closer pictures, as I found the short video helpfull but too quick to get to grips with the finer detail. Would highly recomend though as no drilling into upvc needed ."
"I’ve had 10 blinds so far ,three different types,and each one fitted perfectly. Service and backup was second to none in all cases. I will definitely be buying more in the next year. I can strongly recommend Blinds 2 Go to anyone!"
"Very fast delivery. Excellent quality"
"I gave specific measurements and to be honest it seems you guys didn't check it well. My blinds perfectly feed but there is additional layers that shouldn't be in there so every time I open each window some of them leftovers layers are all bend and folded because of the excess of material and to remark same happens to the 4 conservatory blinds I ordered. Not happy because I really wanted it to look mint and cool but the too and bottom part don't look actually nice."
"Fast and efficient service and great product! Our blinds look fantastic on our new windows."
"Blinds are lovely just what I wanted service was excellent and they phoned to let you know what time and day they were coming and were there on time as well"
"Very prompt service given and straight forwarding ordering. Blinds looks absolutely fantastic so pleased. 10/10 for service and quality would highly recommend and will definitely be ordering some more."
"Delivered ahead of original date, packaged well, good product."
"Purchased some Perfect Fit blinds and really impressed with the product and service from Blinds 2 Go. Great price for the blinds and arrived sooner than expected. Blinds were reallly easy to install. Highly recommend Blinds2Go."
"Perfect fit, good quality and very easy to fit. The only thing I would say is that it is very difficult to match colours with what you are expecting to the ones that arrive. Can not fault the quality of the product or fit. The whole process was stress free and I would recommend Blinds 2 Go to everyone."
"All good apart from the state of the package when it arrived. It had been completely ripped open."
"Genius solution for people who want blinds on their patio doors. Ordering was simple, delivery was quick and fitting them was easy!! They look great and I would happily recommend them to anyone!!"
"Measured, ordered and delivered in just a few days. Easy to fit. Look great and superb value."
"This is our third order to date all delivered promptly we'll packed, assembled and fitted without problems will be ordering again very satisfied many thanks"
"Great blinds fit to doors perfectly"
"Great blinds. Fast production and delivery."
"Hi, I ordered 6 sets of perfect fit blinds, great product really easy to assemble and fit. Ordered and delivered in ten days. Fantastic"
"The perfect fit binds are very well made and are easy to fit I have them in most rooms now"
"Good fit very pleased 😀"
"Easy to assemble and fit to doors.absolutely top quality blinds"
Conservatory Blinds 2Go is rated 4.70 based on 1,445 reviews