ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"conquer maths really helps me and the lessons and videos are really helpful and easy to understand. i love it!!!"
"Site overall OK in theory but buffers a great deal and sometimes goes off line. It is difficult to change deadline date making it difficult to navigate the site and set up tasks. The content however is good, but with the new curriculum not sure yet how relevant all will be."
"I'm a lot better at maths now, thanks to ConquerMaths.com!"
"I love conquermaths- its fun and interactive! BEST MATHS TUTOR EVER!!!"
"Our family has been using conquermaths for several years and for different levels. The lessons are clearly laid out and progress sensibly and give a thorough grounding in mathematical principles. Once a child is computer-able they can be fairly independent in using the course and if they do get 'stuck' I find that if I watch the lesson I can assist through the problem (my maths is not as good as it could be so I need to jog my memory first). We have used this system in primary age, KS3, GCSE and A level and with 3 different children. I feel it is especially useful once your child is KS3 - 11 - 14 - as it builds confidence for the coming exams and allows independence and visible, measurable progress without 'breathing down the child's neck'. For those home educating it is an essential resource."
"Conquer maths was recommended to us, and I'm so glad we listened! It's made learning maths a lot easier and straightforward. Now we're sure we're not missing anything out as we're working through each stage in order. Love that you can also print out a lesson summary so you can go back to to it to refresh you're memory. My son is determined to get the platinum certificate!"
"I love conquermaths- its fun and interactive! BEST MATHS TUTOR EVER!!!"
"It tell us; what it is, strategies[he explains it very well"
"Content is excellent, but my son would respond better or be more motivated if it was more 'exciting' when he gets a question correct. He was very pleased to get a certificate, although this took quite a while. A small instant reward, such as a bright 'ding' sound and a star icon, would help keep him motivated toward achieving his certificate. He is 9, and currently home educated and overall this is an excellent resource for us to support his mathmatical development. Thanks"
"Conquer Math is an easy way to learn."
Thank you for your review, the system is designed to make learning maths easier and less intimidating so we are pleased your experience has been so positive. All the best from the ConquerMaths team
"I am happy"
"I am 8 years old and homeschooled.I love Conquer Maths because it explains everything so well.I think I have achieved a lot with it."
Hi Amelia,

Thanks so much for your review, it's always nice to hear from our younger users and we are so pleased the program is helping you. We're sure you will achieve even more as you progress and well done for your progress so far! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
"Conquer Maths is great but I have an idea that I think can benefit lots of other students as well. Because at the end of year you have an end of year exam with everything that you have covered in it. I was thinking would it be possible if conquer maths could make an exam for the end of year and tell us what percentage and where we could improve I think lots of people will agree and it will benefit me and other children thank you very much. Also conquer maths is a great website and easy to use"
"I think that conquermaths has helped me understand things that i never would have with the outstanding explanations of each topic i recommend this to lots of schools all over the world."
"conquer maths is great for learning maths thank you. p.s.Please can you make one for science or english."
"It the best because it hels you to learn"
"Thank you for accepting me on your ConquerMaths game Send from Daniella"
"My daughter found maths very difficult from starting primary school and hated the subject!. We started using conquer maths in year 3, now she's in year 5 and has improved so much that she is now working in the top set in her class. She loves the conquer maths lessons and anything she doesn't learn in class she picks up very easily with these lessons."
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.70 based on 534 reviews