ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ConquerMaths.com 5 star review on 27th January 2019
Christopher Brown
ConquerMaths.com 5 star review on 25th May 2016
usayd asghar
More Photos & Videos
I love conquer maths it s so so so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Because of the education
Comprehensive,supportive and wonderful website,kids enjoy working with conquermaths.
I love conquer math and I know my kids are really benefiting from it, my 8yr old was a bit shaky on math but now its ace!!!
when I sore conquer maths I new it was going to be the best when I told my 11 year old and my 9 year old they wear so exited to start and now I look back and I think I m a happy mom.
""Because its fun and easy to use and heck its great
"" Heck its great
i have used Conquer Maths for over a year now and am pleased to say that this website is very helpful, it is easy to understand and you can keep track of everything easily, this is an astonishing website and i would recommend Conquer Maths to others.
A real challenging and interesting programme.
because its easy to learn and they explain it in an easy way
It helps me with my math and is helping me prepare for my 11+ exam
Conquer Maths is the best online source I have ever come acrossed with, very happy
Easy to set homework tasks, that my daughter finds interesting and rewarding and where I can see how she's getting on and where she might be having a few problems.
She tells me that the topics are closely aligned to what she's doing at school which is great.
I liked conquerMaths , but would have been happier with an English tutor not Australian tutor. My grandchild did not take to the lessons , but she is young. Will try again in a years time.

J Walsh
Hi there,
We appreciated your review - we're glad you liked the program overall and we understand that it is personal preference when it comes to the Australian accent. The majority of our members really enjoy his friendly voice but of course we understand some people would prefer a familiar UK accent, that's fair enough. Thank you very much for your honest and forthright review and we hope your granddaughter will enjoy the program when she is a little older.
All the best, from the ConquerMaths team
We use ConquerMaths to home-school our children aged 7 and 9 and it is wonderful to see that light-bulb moment they get just a few minutes after watching a video. Really amazing tool for maths.
That 'light bulb moment' is part of what motivates us every day, it is a wonderful thing to see and we're very pleased the program is working so well for you and your children. We are proud to be so popular with homeschooling families and we hope it continues to support your children as they get older. Thank you for your comments! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
It has helped me be better in maths generally and I am sure that I have secured my spot in top set. Thanks Auntie Vivian for giving me this website
Thank you for your review, we are glad the program has helped you so much and we hope you have indeed secured your spot. Well done Auntie Vivian - good call! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Well, where do I start.

Firstly, there are not enough stars to show how much I think of Conquer Maths.

I am a father of 2. A 10 year old Girl and 7 year old boy.

At the beginning of this school year (Sept 2016 ), we had a parents evening and discussed my daughter, it wasn't good. She was below average ( from the year before ) in maths which shocked me. So I searched the internet to find something which could help my daughter improve maths.

I then came across Conquer maths and lets say, the rest is history. Last night, in her final report before going to Secondary school ( I had a rough idea ) we were told she is more or less top of her year in Maths. She is now in Blue group ( top out of 5 ) instead of Orange ( 3 out of 5 ). I would say 90% of this effort has been down to using conquer maths every day. Even the teacher said when he goes to show the class new maths, She already knows how to do them. Even better, is, she is now very very confident in doing her Maths and even helps her friends in class..

It is an amazing product and my 7 son is loving it too.

Well done conquer maths and thank you.
Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are thrilled your daughter has made such phenomenal progress in such a short time, she should be very proud of herself, congratulations.

We're pleased your son is enjoying it too - with his sister's example he should do well with the program. We are very pleased your daughter is even helping her friends in class - she's 'paying it forward' which is great.

We do school licenses too if your daughter's teacher is impressed and wants to know more, they can visit the teachers section here http://www.conquermaths.com/teacher/

Thank you again for your great review, All the best. The ConquerMaths Team
conquer maths is very good and explains things very well. i am a home schooler and use this as my maths and it is very helpful. i recomend it to everyone who is looking at maths for their children. it is also good for little children because after finishing a topic you get a certificate and can print it of at the end of the topic.
conquer maths really helps me and the lessons and videos are really helpful and easy to understand. i love it!!!
Site overall OK in theory but buffers a great deal and sometimes goes off line. It is difficult to change deadline date making it difficult to navigate the site and set up tasks. The content however is good, but with the new curriculum not sure yet how relevant all will be.
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 592 reviews