ConquerMaths.com Reviews

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

JOSHUA
Unverified Reviewer

It the best because it hels you to learn
Adea

Counquer Mathes it IS WONDERFUL working with you
now I'm AT THE TOP OF MY CLASS!
Unverified Reviewer

It's changed me lots and helped me with maths.Thanks to conquer maths i'm much better at maths.Thank you![teachers too for setting up the accounts for the class!]

Thank you for accepting me on your ConquerMaths game Send from Daniella

Julie Coates
Verified Buyer

My daughter found maths very difficult from starting primary school and hated the subject!. We started using conquer maths in year 3, now she's in year 5 and has improved so much that she is now working in the top set in her class. She loves the conquer maths lessons and anything she doesn't learn in class she picks up very easily with these lessons.
Usayd Asghar
Unverified Reviewer

this is so fun its a bit tricky but I did it now I am doing my gcse
Joshua

it really fun
Jane Walkington
Verified Buyer

My son has used Conquer Maths for just over a year. I think its an excellent program. It is good at motivating the learner as they can see their progress. The frequent short lessons are clear. I like the fact we can access all the lessons from all the years at anytime. I recommend this whenever asked about maths as it took the pain out of maths for my son (and me!)
Delighted to hear this has taken the 'pain' out of maths for both you and your son and thank you for your recommendations. The program is designed to keep learners motivated! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Anita Barnard
Verified Buyer

Conquer maths caters very well for each individual child. I appreciate the way it mirrors the school curriculum. I know it was particularly designed to support school learning but I use it because I home educate my 14 year old son. I have found the website to be really helpful especially the tutorials which explain very clearly each lesson.

The feedback from conquer maths to myself by email is also helpful and the print out certificates are motivating. Overall I'm impressed with this website and will stick with it until his education has finished.
Aiyana
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer maths is great.????
Conquer maths has helped me pass entrance exams for schools. I use to hate maths and think it was the most boring subject ever, and that I was never going to be good at it, but here I am and it's 2016. I'm top of the class all because of conquer maths. Conquer maths has made me persevere, and it has to believe in myself.
Thank you conquer maths it has been a great pleasure working with you!!????
Hello
Unverified Reviewer

my child told me it was very good and had great questions

very good questions
Jo Simpson
Unverified Reviewer

My son Evan enjoys learning with the programme. If he's happy I am.????
Home Education Rocks
Verified Reviewer

Easy interactive learning - great for visual learners - all round awesome investment
Unverified Reviewer

It reminded my daughter about easy lessons that she had already learned so it wasn't much of a 'conquer' it was a revision.????
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service can home school without it keep it up.
We're pleased to help, the program does indeed work well with homeschoolers! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
HANI WARDERE
Verified Buyer

My children have extremely benefited from using conquermaths.com. Not only do they enjoy it, but I have seen great improvements in their grades at school because of conquermaths. I have recommended your services to many family and friends and they too have seen improvements in their children. I hope you will continue to run this excellent service and perhaps bring out a conquerenglish in the near future as this would also greatly benefit our children. I would like to give a big thank you to the team that is behind this amazing service and we greatly appreciate your hard work! Many thanks!
You are very welcome, and thank you so much for your positive comments. Thank you also for your recommendations to friends and family as well, it is always appreciated. We don't have any immediate plans for 'conquer english' but we do have a ConquerComputing product for coding in schools coming out soon, so watch this space! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Thanakumar Panjalingam
Verified Buyer

We enjoy the voice of the tutor. The examples are clear and they are really cover the sums that are to be completed at all stages.
Good to follow from the primary level to A level. Our child enjoys the on line study along with books.
We're very glad your child is enjoying using the program, and hope they continue to use it all the way up to A-level! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Zara
Unverified Reviewer

thank you soo much for helping me conquer percentages!
You are very welcome, well done! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Unverified Reviewer
Awesome. Thanks for your short but very sweet review!

All the best,