ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
Used it with my older children and now again with my youngest son.
Excellently structured.
Good bite size
Helps with independent learning
Excellent every time!
It's my third time using it for my child's 11+ preparation and it works. My child studies independently and quickly gets to grabs with topics.
I would recommend it evertime.
Conquer Maths has been perfect for my 10 year old daughter to learn at home at her own level and pace. Maths is Not her favourite subject so this website has been a great boost to her confidence.
i hve not yet started using this website as i would like to get some peoples feedback i have just started year 8 so i am preety new
its good coool
I love the fact that you get certificates! It is a truly wonderful site.
Not bad for a maths site. I can change the background colour and the colour of the words which is nice. 7/10 for videos. 0/10 for clearness of questions though. I have not been using this for very long but I give it an 8/10 overall.

#notbad
Not Bad For A Maths Site But I Couldn't See The Words On The Cert.

Toni Wadderson
its helps me learn maths that i dont know so conquermath makers make more and keep on going :)
Love ConquerMaths, such a clear, easy to use programme, would heartily recommend it, great value for money and lessons are perfect.
amazing, it has really helped my sons math skills
This is perfect for my little girl of 8 who is going into year 4. I have used other maths websites and paid for them but this us by far the best.
Great resource absolutely love it.iv tried several others but nothing quite like conquermaths for our home education.
My son could not learn maths at school but now he is one of the best at maths in his class. He has been learning with conquer for two years and he loves it.
It helps me prepare for my exams in two weeks
Its great just there is a few things I would change. I put in the answer 3, but I have a mac and the ' / ' is next to the Enter button. I accidentally pressed that and my finger slid and hit the Enter button before I could take off the ' / '. I got it wrong for putting 3/ and not 3.
My daughter has very little confidence in Maths, so this is really helping! My daughter has said she would like the videos to be more engaging as she finds them a bit boring (she is eight).
We are absolutely loving Conquer Maths! I home educate my daughter and CM is the only online maths programme I've found that really teaches all areas of the National Curriculum. It is clear, easy to follow and if you're ever stuck (we struggled with equivalent fractions) the support team are fantastic at answering emails and sending extra help. I can't fault it, it's brilliant; my daughter is whizzing along!
very good
My Y8 (KS3) child is using Conquer maths to boost his confidence and knowledge, he is amazed with himself at how easy he is finding the lessons due to the way that the subjects are explained by video example. We couldn't be happier and feel this service easily reflects the price per month, and we have our own private tutor in Conquer Maths!
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 620 reviews