ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

"I really like the nice short lessons, they tell you what you need to know and then you can do the worksheet. I also like the friendly accent of the person who does the lessons. It's really good! THANK YOU!!!!"
"I used to hate it but now it has helped me a lot. I did not know how to do time even though i am in year 5 but now it DO!!!It is not about how i can not do something it is about i can! YOU ROCK CONQUER MATHS !!!!!!!!!! Lewhat"
Monika Paul
Verified Buyer
"Not as good as I accepted there is not enough resources for GCSE new course 9-1.It just has key stages there is nothing separately for GCSE."
"It helps me with my math and is helping me prepare for my 11+ exam"
"Conquer Maths is the best online source I have ever come acrossed with, very happy"
"Easy to set homework tasks, that my daughter finds interesting and rewarding and where I can see how she's getting on and where she might be having a few problems. She tells me that the topics are closely aligned to what she's doing at school which is great."
"Pros: mainly short lessons; quizzes completed online; results saved and can create reports of all results at any point. Cons: Conquer Maths quiz mistakes do happen, very frustrating for children when this happens as they receive a lower grade than they should despite being correct, and I haven't found a way as a teacher to correct their scores. Some maths don't translate well to screen - it is very fiddly and frustrating to do some of the measuring with an online ruler, for example. Some lessons and quizzes are incredibly boring and I feel could be made short and sweet. Some questions on the tests consist of 3 questions per question - pointless and annoying for the children as it takes 3 times as long to finish. Would be nice if CM could liven things up a bit - other online maths curricula have been more popular as they include games, challenges, etc. whereas CM is very dry and always the same format. Never a change, just Pat talking every time. Khan Academy does the same but for free."
"Conquer mathsmade me happy because it has easy to follow lessons an it got progressively harder."
Metan Elmi
Verified Buyer
"Everything is going according to the plan and I am very very grateful to them. And I will continue to use this site forever."
A Proud Student Of Year 6
Unverified Reviewer
"It helps me practice for ks2. And I also get extra practice for class."
"i Love it just like hope (my friend)"
Leeann Lintern
Verified Buyer
"I highly recommend this. My thirteen year old son has gone from being in the bottom set in maths to the top set, by doing just an hour a week on conquer maths for the past 12months."
"I love it"
Melat Gizachew
Unverified Reviewer
"Conquer Maths has helped me a lot to become an independent learner. Without Conquer Maths I would not be where I am now. In my maths exams I get 100%. Thank you very much."
Derek Smith
Verified Buyer
"ConquerMaths has made a massive difference to my maths phobic 9 year old, she covered the entire year 4 syllabus in 8 weeks after really struggling in school, now she is bombing through year 5, and has spent the entire day today doing it"
Jean Walsh
Verified Buyer
"I liked conquerMaths , but would have been happier with an English tutor not Australian tutor. My grandchild did not take to the lessons , but she is young. Will try again in a years time. Thank you J Walsh"
Hi there,
We appreciated your review - we're glad you liked the program overall and we understand that it is personal preference when it comes to the Australian accent. The majority of our members really enjoy his friendly voice but of course we understand some people would prefer a familiar UK accent, that's fair enough. Thank you very much for your honest and forthright review and we hope your granddaughter will enjoy the program when she is a little older.
All the best, from the ConquerMaths team
"I just love it"
Thanks very much! We're very happy you love the program. Thanks for your review - short and sweet! All the best, from the ConquerMaths team
Alice Wright
Verified Buyer
"ConquerMaths is an extremely useful tool. I have only just started using it but I have already introduced it to two of my students and they were really taken by it. The lessons are really clear and the questions and worksheets attached to each lesson are great."
Hi,

Thank you very much for your review, we are very pleased that ConquerMaths is already helping your students. The lessons are designed to be as clear as possible and the questions and worksheets should support their learning. We hope your other students will also benefit in the future.
All the best, from the ConquerMaths team
Geoff Broom
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Conquermaths as a parent (actually Grand Parent) for about 4 months now and as I get to know and use it more and more I continue to be progressively more impressed. I show my kids the maths in my own way and we go over CM worksheets together. I then send them away and put a task on the net for them to do. I like the fact that they can repeat a worksheet until they get it right . They are amazed that I can tell them exactly when and how well they did the work. The reporting of Conquer maths is outstanding and I can keep a complete profile of each of my ‘family’. Furthermore they love to get the certificates for work well done. Before CM I spent hours preparing worksheets. Now they just fall off the printer . I can’t speak too highly of ConquerMaths. I am a retired maths teacher so my retired status prevents me from using the program in a classroom setting so I cannot comment on its suitability in that area although I would love to be able to do so."
Thank you so much for your thorough and comprehensive review - it's always great to receive feedback from someone who has experience as a teacher as well as a family member/parent. The program seems to be working extremely well for your family and we are very pleased the children are also so impressed. We're very pleased that the worksheets and certificates are so popular and we really appreciate your review. We're sure you would have enjoyed using it in a classroom setting too. Thanks again for your comments, All the best, The ConquerMaths team
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.76 based on 443 reviews