ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"we love your account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do really its the best website ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"It made me happy because i am on a higher grade then my year group and Thank you Conquer maths"
"You can do school work and it really helps me"
"It's, help's what kid's, struggle at most and is fun to do."
"It helped me with my stats"
"its not very good shut it down"
"hi i love your website its fabilas amazing fantastic and more eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh"
"conquer maths is fab i cant really understand him sometimes but i m shore ill learn more cues my sisters starting a private tuition with me. i yous to think you needed a 100/persent and a tick to get frew but iwas wrong all along 80/70 is good still good. zainab ayg 9"
"It is okay, but all the stuff about doing GCSE's early is rubbish. It has an easy-to-use layout and the videos work well. However, the worksheets don't always work. It shouldn't be used to replace a regular tutor or by someone home-schooling as it doesn't tailor to a child's needs and cant explain things in new ways or more detail when a child is struggling. I believe it should be used on top of a tutor as an extra revision tool."
"It's a;right the guy has a really nice aussie accent which makes learning maths a bit better"
"As a home school mum of 3 secondary aged children I found teaching Maths really difficult, especially trying to keep up with my daughters high ability in this subject. Conquer Maths has freed me from this stress. It is really calming being able to trust someone who is more capable of setting the correct work teaching your most precious ones allowing them to reach their full potential. I would highly recommend Conquer Maths to any parent, teacher or student. Their easy to learn, step by step instructional videos which range from 2-6 minutes in length each are a great source of learning without putting too much pressure on the child's attention span. CM's question sheets are a valuable asset within the lesson allowing the child to practice and understand how the method and techniques are used before progressing on to the worksheets. The end worksheets and topic tests create a friendly atmosphere where the student can go back, revise and resubmit any questions they have incorrect. This does not then play on their abilities that would normally leave a child feeling humiliated or downhearted. Overall CM is a great confidence booster as well as a teacher, and as a parent I am very impressed with this site."
"hi your the most kind buy buy buy buy buy buy"
"i love your website but measuring in millimetres is so hard! pleas cud you at least do some think about it i m Shure other people struggle as well! zainab 9"
"why dont conquer maths have the flash version anymore"
"It helps me when I am stuck"
"It helps me when I am stuck"
"i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove coooooooooooooooooooooooonquer mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmathssssssssssssssss"
"conquer maths is the best website ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"it is very good"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.71 based on 527 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access