ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

Joshua
Verified Buyer

Content is excellent, but my son would respond better or be more motivated if it was more 'exciting' when he gets a question correct. He was very pleased to get a certificate, although this took quite a while. A small instant reward, such as a bright 'ding' sound and a star icon, would help keep him motivated toward achieving his certificate. He is 9, and currently home educated and overall this is an excellent resource for us to support his mathmatical development. Thanks
Anne-Marie Joyce
Verified Buyer

Dear Ms Joyce, Thank you very much for your review, we are very pleased your son is doing so well with the program and we are proud to be so popular with homeschooling families. In reference to your suggestions, we appreciate your point, however in our experience we have found that the less distractions, the better most students learn, but thank you for taking the time to write to us and for your positive comments. All the best, the ConquerMaths team.

I could not foucous
Verified Buyer

Good tuition and excellent reports. We have loved it unfortunately our sons school uses an inferior programme that we have had to use
Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased you love the program and it is a shame your sons school has chosen another system. ConquerMaths should still be able to support his learning, however we understand there is only so much time for homework! However it should be particularly helpful when it comes time for exams. Feel free to mention ConquerMaths to his teachers of course. Thanks again, all the best from the ConquerMaths team.
Marianne Holmans
Verified Buyer

Brilliant for both my kids my eldest has gone from a predicted D to an A*
That's fantastic, congratulations! Thank you for letting us know, that is great news, and well done to both your children! All the best from the ConquerMaths team.
Verified Buyer

Conquer Math is an easy way to learn.
Thank you for your review, the system is designed to make learning maths easier and less intimidating so we are pleased your experience has been so positive. All the best from the ConquerMaths team
Verified Buyer

Conquer Math is an easy way to learn.
Verified Buyer

This is one of the most useful maths tutorial systems I have ever known. Clear, concise and my son and I loved it
Thank you very much for your positive review, we are delighted to hear that you and your son found the system so useful. When it comes to maths, we know from experience that a clear and concise approach works best! All the best, from the ConquerMaths team.
Rebecca Bates
Verified Buyer

I was recommended this website by a home educating friend to help in the home schooling of my daughter. We tried the maths lessons for two weeks as a guest and absolutely loved them! Thank you for simplifing a at times baffling subject.
Dear Ms Bates. Thank you for your positive review - we are delighted that you and your daughter found the lessons so helpful. We are proud to be so popular with homeschooling families and you are more than welcome, we are pleased to help. All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team.
Danny
Verified Buyer

Conquermaths is great for learning bit by bit covering all needed topics.

FIVE STARS 5
Dear Danny, Thank you for your positive review and our 5 stars! All the best, from the ConquerMaths team.
Verified Buyer

I'm 15 and in year 10 and conquer maths really helps me I am not great at maths but it explains it so clearly !! I definitely recommend this site
Thank you for your positive review - we love hearing from our teenage students and we are very happy that the program is helping you. If you persevere with ConquerMaths we are sure your maths skills will improve very quickly, good luck! All the best, from the ConquerMaths team.
Abdurahim
Verified Buyer

It got everything i want for my Year 5 curriculum thanks whoever made this!

10 star!!!
Dear Abdurahim, Thank you for your great review, we are very happy with our 10 stars! We love hearing from our younger students and we are pleased that the program is helping you. All the best, from the ConquerMaths team.

I am happy
Good
Overall Rating

I am happy
Verified Buyer

My children really enjoyed conquer maths. The only reason we stopped was because we finished home schooling and we didn't have time to do any extra work whilst they were in school. We'll definitely sign up again in the future before exams etc. Thank you.
Taz Allen
Verified Buyer

I find conquer maths simple quick and easy to use. I find it helpful as if I discover I have a knowledge gap in something I can go back a year or two and fill that in.
I love that I can personalise the colours.
I can use it on my ipad so I can study on the go, which I find useful at times.
Really enjoy using this and I'm 29.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review, we are glad to hear you are finding your ConquerMaths experience such a positive one. We love that people can 'study on the go' and we're pleased you enjoy customising colours, but most importantly that you utilise the diagnostic tools to help you fill in gaps in your knowledge - that's what the program is designed to do! Keep up the good work. All the best from the ConquerMaths team
Amelia Alice Dinsdale
Verified Buyer

I am 8 years old and homeschooled.I love Conquer Maths because it explains everything so well.I think I have achieved a lot with it.
Hi Amelia,

Thanks so much for your review, it's always nice to hear from our younger users and we are so pleased the program is helping you. We're sure you will achieve even more as you progress and well done for your progress so far! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Joshua Owusu Banahene
Verified Buyer

Great videos which are well paced and give students an opportunity to remind themselves on how to work something out.
Worksheets just the right length - 100% pass mark is a great way to motivate kids to keep focused whilst allowing the occasional error.
Don't get any push back when I set expectations to do one worksheet per day - they like the way I act like the teacher - setting them the homework tasks - the school uses the same approach so they like it!

Hi there, thanks so much for your positive review, we are so pleased you are finding the program so helpful. We like your comment that your learners enjoy you setting tasks 'like the teacher' and that they are learning so well. Glad to hear there's no resistance - the program is designed to give kids confidence as they learn so that's great. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Kamran Qureshi
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant, engages children who are not that motivated. Made my life a lot easier.
Dear Mr Qureshi, We are very happy to help make your life easier and thank you very much for your positive review! All the best, from the ConquerMaths team.
Rebecca Craig
Verified Buyer

I home educate my children and son absolutely loves this he prints all his work off and really enjoys he's happy I'm happy
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.78 based on 370 reviews