ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

Marie Gardener
Verified Buyer
"I home school my Son and needed a maths site for him that not only tested his knowledge but taught him how to work things out too. He also enjoys using the site, which is always a bonus!"
"Every time I go to submit my answers it says I have no results"
"it is a very good maths site"
"Because of the education"
"I love itttttttt"
"conquer maths is good because you can take your time with lessons rather than just rushing and doing things wrong"
"It helped me learn throughout the years I love it"
"An excellent resource."
Amanda Johnson
Verified Buyer
"So much cheaper than a tutor. My child finds the lessons explained easily so she understands. If we don't get it first time we watch the tutorials together until she does understand. She does approx 1 lesson a day which takes around 10 mins to complete then she's free to do whatever. She is on KS4 and is 12.. I also used this site to do my GCSE a couple of years ago. I reccommend this site to everyone especially if their child is finding maths difficult. So thank you for providing an excellent site."
"it is epic"
"Comprehensive,supportive and wonderful website,kids enjoy working with conquermaths."
"My son enjoys Conquer Maths. I believe that the teaching is engaging and clear."
"""I realised that it can teach you many things in order to help you get things correct."
"I love conquer math and I know my kids are really benefiting from it, my 8yr old was a bit shaky on math but now its ace!!!"
"when I sore conquer maths I new it was going to be the best when I told my 11 year old and my 9 year old they wear so exited to start and now I look back and I think I m a happy mom."
"""Because its fun and easy to use and heck its great"
""" Heck its great"
"i have used Conquer Maths for over a year now and am pleased to say that this website is very helpful, it is easy to understand and you can keep track of everything easily, this is an astonishing website and i would recommend Conquer Maths to others."
Sarah Apollo'
Unverified Reviewer
"I love conquer maths, my 11 year old is always full of joy when I ask her to spend 20 mns on it every day!! great stuff for kids who need to learn maths, it is simple and very easy to use... the tutorial helps a lot!!!"
"It's ok I guess."