ConquerMaths.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ConquerMaths.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com:

BETT Award winning online Maths resource for families and schools. Diagnostics, beautifully explained videos and interactive questions boost confidence and mastery. Professional Admin, reporting and task-setting features support Teachers and Parents.

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
conquermaths is a very good package which our son has used for three years to work at his own pace, several years ahead of age. The teacher taking him for maths referred to it as a "godsend" as it solved the problem of how to provide him with appropriate, relevant material and instruction that was significantly above the work done by the rest of the class.
We have used this programme for about 5 years in our home school and it is just what we need to create independence. The programme is well thought out and fills the needs for explanations and repetition.
Very good and I love the fact that you get printable certificates!!
MUY BIEN!!!
An amazing site, I would totes recommend to anyone struggling with math. Plz do a conquer English soon cause I could defo do with one!!!
Used it with my older children and now again with my youngest son. Excellently structured. Good bite size Helps with independent learning
Excellent every time! It's my third time using it for my child's 11+ preparation and it works. My child studies independently and quickly gets to grabs with topics. I would recommend it evertime.
Conquer Maths has been perfect for my 10 year old daughter to learn at home at her own level and pace. Maths is Not her favourite subject so this website has been a great boost to her confidence.
i hve not yet started using this website as i would like to get some peoples feedback i have just started year 8 so i am preety new
its good coool
I love the fact that you get certificates! It is a truly wonderful site.
Not bad for a maths site. I can change the background colour and the colour of the words which is nice. 7/10 for videos. 0/10 for clearness of questions though. I have not been using this for very long but I give it an 8/10 overall. #notbad
Not Bad For A Maths Site But I Couldn't See The Words On The Cert. Toni Wadderson
its helps me learn maths that i dont know so conquermath makers make more and keep on going :)
Love ConquerMaths, such a clear, easy to use programme, would heartily recommend it, great value for money and lessons are perfect.
amazing, it has really helped my sons math skills
This is perfect for my little girl of 8 who is going into year 4. I have used other maths websites and paid for them but this us by far the best.
Great resource absolutely love it.iv tried several others but nothing quite like conquermaths for our home education.
My son could not learn maths at school but now he is one of the best at maths in his class. He has been learning with conquer for two years and he loves it.
It helps me prepare for my exams in two weeks
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 625 reviews