ConquerMaths.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend ConquerMaths.com

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

Katherine Jane Laurens
Unverified Reviewer

I love conquermaths- its fun and interactive! BEST MATHS TUTOR EVER!!!
Justine Williams
Verified Buyer

Conquer Maths is the best online maths resource we have used. It is extremely easy to use and covers everything you need for each stage of learning. I wish I could find an online English resource that matched it.
Penny Gibson
Verified Buyer

Our family has been using conquermaths for several years and for different levels. The lessons are clearly laid out and progress sensibly and give a thorough grounding in mathematical principles. Once a child is computer-able they can be fairly independent in using the course and if they do get 'stuck' I find that if I watch the lesson I can assist through the problem (my maths is not as good as it could be so I need to jog my memory first).
We have used this system in primary age, KS3, GCSE and A level and with 3 different children.
I feel it is especially useful once your child is KS3 - 11 - 14 - as it builds confidence for the coming exams and allows independence and visible, measurable progress without 'breathing down the child's neck'.
For those home educating it is an essential resource.
Singhs
Unverified Reviewer

it really helps me with maths
Nothing

good for me
Johanne Horrocks
Verified Buyer

Conquer maths was recommended to us, and I'm so glad we listened! It's made learning maths a lot easier and straightforward. Now we're sure we're not missing anything out as we're working through each stage in order. Love that you can also print out a lesson summary so you can go back to to it to refresh you're memory. My son is determined to get the platinum certificate!
Katherine Jane Laurens
Unverified Reviewer

I love conquermaths- its fun and interactive! BEST MATHS TUTOR EVER!!!
Lux
Unverified Reviewer

It made me happy because if we get it wrong it tells us what the correct answer was.
Daniel

I love it so much.
It's really helped me.
Luxshyenh
Verified Buyer

It tell us; what it is, strategies[he explains it very well
Ella
Verified Buyer

Truly amazing! Got me to an A* in 2 weeks after having not done maths for 3 years ????????????
Student
Verified Buyer

This has helped me so much with understanding,say, Primes and Compisites.
THANK YOU CONQUER MATHS!
YOU ROCK!
Emily Bates

It is so COOL!
Emily Bates

thanks!I s
Joshua
Verified Buyer

Content is excellent, but my son would respond better or be more motivated if it was more 'exciting' when he gets a question correct. He was very pleased to get a certificate, although this took quite a while. A small instant reward, such as a bright 'ding' sound and a star icon, would help keep him motivated toward achieving his certificate. He is 9, and currently home educated and overall this is an excellent resource for us to support his mathmatical development. Thanks
Anne-Marie Joyce
Verified Buyer

Dear Ms Joyce, Thank you very much for your review, we are very pleased your son is doing so well with the program and we are proud to be so popular with homeschooling families. In reference to your suggestions, we appreciate your point, however in our experience we have found that the less distractions, the better most students learn, but thank you for taking the time to write to us and for your positive comments. All the best, the ConquerMaths team.

I could not foucous
Verified Buyer

Good tuition and excellent reports. We have loved it unfortunately our sons school uses an inferior programme that we have had to use
Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased you love the program and it is a shame your sons school has chosen another system. ConquerMaths should still be able to support his learning, however we understand there is only so much time for homework! However it should be particularly helpful when it comes time for exams. Feel free to mention ConquerMaths to his teachers of course. Thanks again, all the best from the ConquerMaths team.
Marianne Holmans
Verified Buyer

Brilliant for both my kids my eldest has gone from a predicted D to an A*
That's fantastic, congratulations! Thank you for letting us know, that is great news, and well done to both your children! All the best from the ConquerMaths team.
Verified Buyer

Conquer Math is an easy way to learn.
Thank you for your review, the system is designed to make learning maths easier and less intimidating so we are pleased your experience has been so positive. All the best from the ConquerMaths team
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.78 based on 384 reviews