ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

"it was really helpful"
"I mean its really ok but the man can not be understanded sometimes"
"It taught me stuff like fractions , decimals and other cool stuff (Pythagoras therium)"
"Conquer Maths had made me feel what my true potential in maths is. Ever since I have started doing this, I have had to do many diagnostic papers. However, it tells me what my strong and weak points are in maths Thank You Conquer Maths!!!"
Kerdella Edward
Unverified Reviewer
"I learned a lot of math"
"I am 13 years old and home-schooled and have been using ConquerMaths (or CM) for a few months now. I really enjoy using this resource, and it’s definitely helped me to be more confident at maths! However, my only problem is that every now and then while I’m doing my worksheet, the screen will freeze, then it will send me to the google search page. This means that I have to log in all over again! Luckily, I usually write all my answers down on a whiteboard, so no progress is lost, but still annoying. Overall, though, I really enjoy using CM!"
Janice Oyinloye
Verified Buyer
"I have submitted a very positive review already, but I want to tell you how to improve. I use ConquerMaths year on year. It would really help me if, on the parents login, somewhere, there was a record of the date of subscription and/or the date of renewal."
"I love conquer math s it s the best thing in on the earth I wood die for conquer math s that s how much I love it!"
"Listen Conquermaths for some reason i can not sign in what the heck is the problem. Please let me know i need it for schoolwork"
"I love conquer maths it s so so so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood"
Marie Gardener
Verified Buyer
"I home school my Son and needed a maths site for him that not only tested his knowledge but taught him how to work things out too. He also enjoys using the site, which is always a bonus!"
"Every time I go to submit my answers it says I have no results"
"it is a very good maths site"
"Because of the education"
"I love itttttttt"
"conquer maths is good because you can take your time with lessons rather than just rushing and doing things wrong"
"It helped me learn throughout the years I love it"
"An excellent resource."
Amanda Johnson
Verified Buyer
"So much cheaper than a tutor. My child finds the lessons explained easily so she understands. If we don't get it first time we watch the tutorials together until she does understand. She does approx 1 lesson a day which takes around 10 mins to complete then she's free to do whatever. She is on KS4 and is 12.. I also used this site to do my GCSE a couple of years ago. I reccommend this site to everyone especially if their child is finding maths difficult. So thank you for providing an excellent site."
"it is epic"