ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

Maria Vick
Verified Buyer

conquer maths has been an excellent help to my daughter over the last few years althought she could have logged in more often. we didnt renew at the end of last year but have just renewed again now had a few problems getting started but the conquer maths team were very supportive as usual many thanks.
Hi Ms Vick,

We are very pleased to hear that ConquerMaths has been an excellent help to your daughter, and that you have renewed your subscription again. We're sorry to hear that you had a few problems getting started but we're happy our support team were able to help, any issues in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch, we're always happy to help and we hope your daughter enjoys using the program again.

All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Chen
Verified Reviewer

Conquer Maths help you to understand maths in an easy to follow format.
Hi Chen, thank you for your review, and we're glad you found ConquerMaths easy to follow! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Geoff Broom
Unverified Reviewer

I am a grandfather who is helping friends with A level and GCSE maths. I find ConquerMaths absolutely spot on for what I want to do. No more hunting around on the net for worksheets and no more tedious typing of assignments for the kids. I can now give them exactly what they want in a well structured and professional way. I can keep track of what they are doing at any time in the week and the reports that automatically come to me are outstandingly good. I haven't taught for over 25 years but I am now enjoying it all over again thanks to ConquerMaths.
Hi Mr Broom,

Thank you for your excellent review, we are delighted to be of such help to you and your friends, and that using the program has re-engaged your love of teaching. We try and cover everything that is needed to effectively teach maths in one program, including the reporting tools, and we are pleased the system is working so well for you. We applaud your efforts to help others in your retirement and we're happy to help.

All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Darren

Well, where do I start.

Firstly, there are not enough stars to show how much I think of Conquer Maths.

I am a father of 2. A 10 year old Girl and 7 year old boy.

At the beginning of this school year (Sept 2016 ), we had a parents evening and discussed my daughter, it wasn't good. She was below average ( from the year before ) in maths which shocked me. So I searched the internet to find something which could help my daughter improve maths.

I then came across Conquer maths and lets say, the rest is history. Last night, in her final report before going to Secondary school ( I had a rough idea ) we were told she is more or less top of her year in Maths. She is now in Blue group ( top out of 5 ) instead of Orange ( 3 out of 5 ). I would say 90% of this effort has been down to using conquer maths every day. Even the teacher said when he goes to show the class new maths, She already knows how to do them. Even better, is, she is now very very confident in doing her Maths and even helps her friends in class..

It is an amazing product and my 7 son is loving it too.

Well done conquer maths and thank you.

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are thrilled your daughter has made such phenomenal progress in such a short time, she should be very proud of herself, congratulations.

We're pleased your son is enjoying it too - with his sister's example he should do well with the program. We are very pleased your daughter is even helping her friends in class - she's 'paying it forward' which is great.

We do school licenses too if your daughter's teacher is impressed and wants to know more, they can visit the teachers section here http://www.conquermaths.com/teacher/

Thank you again for your great review, All the best. The ConquerMaths Team
Iana Jackson
Unverified Reviewer

This is perfect! I really love ConquerMaths...... It helps alot; i hope it helps for guys!
Thank you! We're very pleased to help and don't worry, the program helps everyone of every ability. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Lara Olivia Eaton
Unverified Reviewer

because it helps you learn and it helps in a fun way.regards Lara
Thank you for your review Lara, we're glad the program helps you and you have fun learning too. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
AL-BAITH POPOOLA ,AL-BASIT POPOOLA AND ZAHRA POPOOLA
Unverified Reviewer

It made me happy by helping me in my maths test
That's great, congratulations! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
That's great, congratulations! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Andy

WELL I JUST GOT 100% I AM SO HAPPY
Laurent Gerxhalija
Unverified Reviewer

Hi, I just want to say how amazing this site is it helped me achieve an A in my maths mock. The man is so amazing at explaining topics and it has helped me engage more with maths
Valerie Smith
Verified Buyer

My grandson has only just started. He hates maths, but is beginning to enjoy using this site, as a lot of it is done on the computer, which he finds hold his attention more. He suffers from ADHD, so that is saying something. Thank you conquermath.
Anya
Unverified Reviewer

conquer maths is very good and explains things very well. i am a home schooler and use this as my maths and it is very helpful. i recomend it to everyone who is looking at maths for their children. it is also good for little children because after finishing a topic you get a certificate and can print it of at the end of the topic.
Unverified Reviewer

You understand better in the math topics
Shama
Unverified Reviewer

i love conquer maths it the best
Filip ZdanOWSKI
Unverified Reviewer

it made my child edcuated
Anya Linsky
Unverified Reviewer

conquer maths really helps me and the lessons and videos are really helpful and easy to understand. i love it!!!
Unverified Reviewer

As a homeschooler, I use Conquermaths as my main way of learning maths and I must say that it has been very helpful. Conquermaths must be the best mathematics-teaching website out there.
The lessons are well organized and one of the best things about it is that if you find you are unable to follow a particular lesson (say on algebra in KS4 level) you can go back a year and watch the more basic lessons on algebra in KS3.
The lessons are very well explained and thoroughly explain the topic they cover. The worksheets are also well designed, but there are a few problems I found with them, one being that there are glitches in some of the worksheets ( I found that even though I was entering the correct answers - from the answer sheet - into the boxes, it would mark them as wrong)
Overall, though, Conquermaths is excellent. I would definitely recommend it to others, especially homeschoolers who don't rely on teachers for maths
LOUISA HODGE
Verified Buyer

Site overall OK in theory but buffers a great deal and sometimes goes off line. It is difficult to change deadline date making it difficult to navigate the site and set up tasks. The content however is good, but with the new curriculum not sure yet how relevant all will be.
Rohan
Unverified Reviewer

the videos are good at explaining and I think I'll get a scholarship
Thanakumar Panjalingam
Verified Buyer

Our child is enjoying time spent on study materials. The teaching voice of the master is unique and its in the mits of the family. We all love to be part of our chid's study. Thanks to conquer maths team.
Andy
Unverified Reviewer

We are doing a good subject and I got gold for it
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.78 based on 370 reviews