ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

"It helps me when I am stuck"
"i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove coooooooooooooooooooooooonquer mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmathssssssssssssssss"
"conquer maths is the best website ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"it is very good"
"I wish if there was a site called ConquerEnglish."
"it helps me a lot hats of to conqer maths"
"it is a very good website, it helps students to be better at maths from reception to a- level and GCSE"
"too boring"
"your concuermaths is very good but how do you play swap the peas as"
"Hi My name is Diana Frances Wilder, a Successful Businesswomen, and I had my daughter Katie tutored, but saw that she was not learning and finding maths confusing, so I started her off at Conquer maths. She was 11 years old, but started on year 5. Amazingly, she shot right up to ks3 within 6 months. She did her math gsce at the age of 13! I would truly recommend this web to everyone!1"
"It is very helpfull thank you so much hats of to conqer maths"
"you no wat i love conqermaths"
"I am a Tutor, using it with a teenage pupil, who needs to go right back to the beginning. Thrilled with it so far. A brilliant tool for me, and my pupil is engaging with it well. She loves the fact that she can change the colours of the appearance of her account! It's excellent to have a programme that goes thoroughly through the National Curriculm, not leaving any gaps, separated into individual Lessons as you work through each Year Group. It does all the marking, assessing and recording for you, which is SO helpful!! It's easy to use as a starting point for each Lesson and then to do your own additional teaching using physical objects to count with and/or writing on paper. It's also brilliant being able to set homework at the touch of a button, and their results being easy to see on screen. Pupils can go back and work on tasks as many times as needed till they understand them fully. I am experimenting with the pupil doing this until she can achieve 100% at each task before moving on. I've only had the programme for 1 week but am over the moon with it. Worth the money many times over!!!"
"It has a great program"
"We have been using it for 3 years. It is great, my daughter can learn independently and she is super confident with maths. Thanks"
Ramprashad Laxhmanprashad Shri Ram Pranayam Prashad
Unverified Reviewer
"I believe that Conquer Maths has made me realise my potential in Maths."
"it helps us learn"
Olivia Sturgess
Verified Buyer
"It makes it easy to understand."
"Conquer Maths is an incredible website to help you with maths. I LOVE maths and this has given me a lot of good tips. It couldn't be any better! the tutorials are very helpful and easy to understand. The certificates are very motivating."
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.74 based on 473 reviews