ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
it amazing
this Is helping me a lot I would recommend this to all aged children
(5-18)
My 13 year old Autistic son is already using ConquerMaths for homework tasks set by his Maths teacher and has continued to use it while we are in lockdown. We both love the tutorials as they are clears and concise and I believe are how they are being taught in school (which wouldn't be how I would explain things, so very helpful). We have tried other platforms recently but he prefers this. I would highly recommend it.
I paid a years subscription for conquer maths, money taken, receipt from conquer math received, however I have had my membership stopped without any explanation. Have emailed them several times for the last 4 months and they have not responded, used their on line contact-form and email address they have used to talk to me before. Nothing. I have been a customer for years.
I love conquer maths when I can do it, but I hate conquer maths when I cant. I find it is a bit boring at times but fun at others. it depends on how I am feeling. lol apart from that I would prob recommend this site to friends and family.
ConquerMaths is a great online tutor, but I don't approve of the fact that it has KS3 instead of Year 7, 8 and 9 all separately, as it is hard to find if the children are doing work higher than their expected level or much easier than they need. Overall, I think it's a great site for parents, teachers and kids.
The best math site for children
:)))))
not clear math technique.. very complicated lol. bad! not recommended at all
My son actually wants to use this, has helped me massively with homeschooling by explaining topics much better than I could.
Excellent range of video tutorials to suit all ages. Great diagnostic tests for each stage. Good range of question worksheets. and reward certificates. Have used this program for several years, first for a teenage nephew for GCSE tutorials, then with grandson for Key Stage 2 SATs and have now bought again for my young granddaughter.
Our local primary school was recently closed, and I happened across your website while watching a youtube presentation on homeschooling.
I set my daughter off working through the assessments for her school year until she got 'stuck', then we flipped over to the tutorial... and to quote the phrase immortalized by Ron Weasely... 'That was bloody brilliant'
Well, it works for us, and I have no qualms using it as a online stand in for her regular teacher. I suspect that it may be more effective than the classroom. Thanks to whoever was inspired to put the whole thing together.
I teach my grandson at home, and I've had conquer maths for a couple of years now. It has helped a great deal. He loves doing maths and to recive a certificate makes him feel confident
This is the BEST decision I’ve ever made!!! My daughter is in year 8 and is currently being tested for dyscalculia
We started from year 3 and her confidence is growing!
The best website I advise a lot of families to join Conquermaths I am using conquermaths for a long time my kids maths they are high in the class thank u conquermaths
My 7 year old home educated daughter is loving conquer maths, shes very quickly working her way through the year 2 curriculum pretty much by herself and even getting excited about it. And I'm getting to revise basic maths skills that iv forgotten. It's a total winner for us and worth every penny. Highly recommended for any home Ed families or children struggling with maths at school.
The teachers voice is part of the magic, he has such a lovely voice, seems so sincerely calm, encouraging and engaged that you just want to listen.. If he had been my secondary school teacher I would have loved maths!! Thank you conquer maths :)
by achieving my highest goals
thank you conquer maths!!!!
omg conquer maths is so cool try this mcvvii mcvxx mcvii mvcx
Great help for my kids, I am very happy to have it. Thank you.
My 12 year old daughter who uses Conquer Maths says that it is a bit boring - she feels it could be made more fun with more pictures / visual aids although it does help her with her maths.
Helped/explained my child with stuff she found hard
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 620 reviews