ConquerMaths.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ConquerMaths.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com:

BETT Award winning online Maths resource for families and schools. Diagnostics, beautifully explained videos and interactive questions boost confidence and mastery. Professional Admin, reporting and task-setting features support Teachers and Parents.

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
OK so far, have only been using for 3 days but I have seen an improvement in my child's attitude to maths as he likes the lessons and finds the tasks well set. As a parent, some of the menus are quite tedious to operate (could you set a 'stage' as default and therefore not have to go through all the drop downs?) and it was not obvious how to use or set the diagnostic tests and see the results... although I have now worked it out.
I find conquerMaths great learning tool for kids to study at home. My son loves it, he wakes up in the morning after his morning routine, run's to the computer to finish his school work, then starts conquerMaths. Great tool👍👍👍
The team at conquer maths have been helpful throughout all transactions. The programme itself is brilliant, it's so easy to adjust the learning to suit the child. It doesn't matter what stage they are at, they can go up or down depending on their strengths and gaps. I'm going to miss the teachers voice on the video, i've listened to him for many hours over the last two years and I find his voice calm and soothing. The videos are well presented and the topics are clearly explained. I'm going to miss conquer maths massively. Ive tried many of the other online options and conquer maths is the best by far, useful reporting system with information on when the child has signed on, task progress and coverage of syllabus.
it helped improve my math
not really that good.. it is ok for brief learning but not in depth study
it amazing
this Is helping me a lot I would recommend this to all aged children (5-18)
My 13 year old Autistic son is already using ConquerMaths for homework tasks set by his Maths teacher and has continued to use it while we are in lockdown. We both love the tutorials as they are clears and concise and I believe are how they are being taught in school (which wouldn't be how I would explain things, so very helpful). We have tried other platforms recently but he prefers this. I would highly recommend it.
I paid a years subscription for conquer maths, money taken, receipt from conquer math received, however I have had my membership stopped without any explanation. Have emailed them several times for the last 4 months and they have not responded, used their on line contact-form and email address they have used to talk to me before. Nothing. I have been a customer for years.
I love conquer maths when I can do it, but I hate conquer maths when I cant. I find it is a bit boring at times but fun at others. it depends on how I am feeling. lol apart from that I would prob recommend this site to friends and family.
ConquerMaths is a great online tutor, but I don't approve of the fact that it has KS3 instead of Year 7, 8 and 9 all separately, as it is hard to find if the children are doing work higher than their expected level or much easier than they need. Overall, I think it's a great site for parents, teachers and kids.
The best math site for children :)))))
not clear math technique.. very complicated lol. bad! not recommended at all
My son actually wants to use this, has helped me massively with homeschooling by explaining topics much better than I could.
Excellent range of video tutorials to suit all ages. Great diagnostic tests for each stage. Good range of question worksheets. and reward certificates. Have used this program for several years, first for a teenage nephew for GCSE tutorials, then with grandson for Key Stage 2 SATs and have now bought again for my young granddaughter.
Our local primary school was recently closed, and I happened across your website while watching a youtube presentation on homeschooling. I set my daughter off working through the assessments for her school year until she got 'stuck', then we flipped over to the tutorial... and to quote the phrase immortalized by Ron Weasely... 'That was bloody brilliant' Well, it works for us, and I have no qualms using it as a online stand in for her regular teacher. I suspect that it may be more effective than the classroom. Thanks to whoever was inspired to put the whole thing together.
I teach my grandson at home, and I've had conquer maths for a couple of years now. It has helped a great deal. He loves doing maths and to recive a certificate makes him feel confident
This is the BEST decision I’ve ever made!!! My daughter is in year 8 and is currently being tested for dyscalculia We started from year 3 and her confidence is growing! Thank you so much
The best website I advise a lot of families to join Conquermaths I am using conquermaths for a long time my kids maths they are high in the class thank u conquermaths
My 7 year old home educated daughter is loving conquer maths, shes very quickly working her way through the year 2 curriculum pretty much by herself and even getting excited about it. And I'm getting to revise basic maths skills that iv forgotten. It's a total winner for us and worth every penny. Highly recommended for any home Ed families or children struggling with maths at school. The teachers voice is part of the magic, he has such a lovely voice, seems so sincerely calm, encouraging and engaged that you just want to listen.. If he had been my secondary school teacher I would have loved maths!! Thank you conquer maths :)
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 625 reviews