ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

Samuel Coll
Unverified Reviewer

great i enjoy how they give you awards
Unverified Reviewer

A real challenging and interesting programme.
Samuel Coll
Unverified Reviewer

because its easy to learn and they explain it in an easy way
Unverified Reviewer

Rather spend more on a tutor and make sure that steady progress is being made. Better to deal with a human teacher and not rely on the online feedback and reports to gauge progress.
Danny
Unverified Reviewer

I really like the nice short lessons, they tell you what you need to know and then you can do the worksheet. I also like the friendly accent of the person who does the lessons.

It's really good!
THANK YOU!!!!
Unverified Reviewer

I used to hate it but now it has helped me a lot. I did not know how to do time even though i am in year 5 but now it DO!!!It is not about how i can not do something it is about i can! YOU ROCK CONQUER MATHS !!!!!!!!!!

Monika Paul
Verified Buyer

Not as good as I accepted there is not enough resources for GCSE new course 9-1.It just has key stages there is nothing separately for GCSE.
Rose Horgan

It helps me with my math and is helping me prepare for my 11+ exam
Liaqat
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer Maths is the best online source I have ever come acrossed with, very happy
Verified Buyer

Easy to set homework tasks, that my daughter finds interesting and rewarding and where I can see how she's getting on and where she might be having a few problems.
She tells me that the topics are closely aligned to what she's doing at school which is great.
Jenny F.
Unverified Reviewer

Pros: mainly short lessons; quizzes completed online; results saved and can create reports of all results at any point.

Cons: Conquer Maths quiz mistakes do happen, very frustrating for children when this happens as they receive a lower grade than they should despite being correct, and I haven't found a way as a teacher to correct their scores. Some maths don't translate well to screen - it is very fiddly and frustrating to do some of the measuring with an online ruler, for example. Some lessons and quizzes are incredibly boring and I feel could be made short and sweet. Some questions on the tests consist of 3 questions per question - pointless and annoying for the children as it takes 3 times as long to finish. Would be nice if CM could liven things up a bit - other online maths curricula have been more popular as they include games, challenges, etc. whereas CM is very dry and always the same format. Never a change, just Pat talking every time. Khan Academy does the same but for free.
Jonbon
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer mathsmade me happy because it has easy to follow lessons an it got progressively harder.
Metan Elmi
Verified Buyer

Everything is going according to the plan and I am very very grateful to them.
And I will continue to use this site forever.
A Proud Student Of Year 6
Unverified Reviewer

It helps me practice for ks2. And I also get extra practice for class.
Unverified Reviewer

i Love it just like hope (my friend)
Leeann Lintern
Verified Buyer

I highly recommend this. My thirteen year old son has gone from being in the bottom set in maths to the top set, by doing just an hour a week on conquer maths for the past 12months.
Student Hope

I love it
Melat Gizachew
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer Maths has helped me a lot to become an independent learner. Without Conquer Maths I would not be where I am now. In my maths exams I get 100%. Thank you very much.
Derek Smith
Verified Buyer

ConquerMaths has made a massive difference to my maths phobic 9 year old, she covered the entire year 4 syllabus in 8 weeks after really struggling in school, now she is bombing through year 5, and has spent the entire day today doing it
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.77 based on 407 reviews