ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
It has a great program
Best online Maths Resource I've come across! The guy doing the videos talks in such a laid back way he makes everything sound straightforward. We have picked up some great tips on here not taught at school, which helped to save time when completing questions. My son got an A* in his Maths as a result. Thank you.
I mean its really ok but the man can not be understanded sometimes
I learned a lot of math
I am 13 years old and home-schooled and have been using ConquerMaths (or CM) for a few months now. I really enjoy using this resource, and it’s definitely helped me to be more confident at maths! However, my only problem is that every now and then while I’m doing my worksheet, the screen will freeze, then it will send me to the google search page. This means that I have to log in all over again! Luckily, I usually write all my answers down on a whiteboard, so no progress is lost, but still annoying. Overall, though, I really enjoy using CM!
I have submitted a very positive review already, but I want to tell you how to improve. I use ConquerMaths year on year. It would really help me if, on the parents login, somewhere, there was a record of the date of subscription and/or the date of renewal.
Listen Conquermaths for some reason i can not sign in what the heck is the problem. Please let me know i need it for schoolwork
conquer maths is good because you can take your time with lessons rather than just rushing and doing things wrong
It's ok I guess.
A real challenging and interesting programme.
conquer maths is very good and explains things very well. i am a home schooler and use this as my maths and it is very helpful. i recomend it to everyone who is looking at maths for their children. it is also good for little children because after finishing a topic you get a certificate and can print it of at the end of the topic.
the videos are good at explaining and I think I'll get a scholarship
Our child is enjoying time spent on study materials. The teaching voice of the master is unique and its in the mits of the family. We all love to be part of our chid's study. Thanks to conquer maths team.
Content is excellent, but my son would respond better or be more motivated if it was more 'exciting' when he gets a question correct. He was very pleased to get a certificate, although this took quite a while. A small instant reward, such as a bright 'ding' sound and a star icon, would help keep him motivated toward achieving his certificate. He is 9, and currently home educated and overall this is an excellent resource for us to support his mathmatical development. Thanks
Dear Ms Joyce, Thank you very much for your review, we are very pleased your son is doing so well with the program and we are proud to be so popular with homeschooling families. In reference to your suggestions, we appreciate your point, however in our experience we have found that the less distractions, the better most students learn, but thank you for taking the time to write to us and for your positive comments. All the best, the ConquerMaths team.
Me and my brother really appreciate the tutor helping us. Thank you so much. I would definetely recommend this to someone else, absoluetly sensational. 5 STAR RATING
Thanks Al-Baith and Al-Basit, and you're very welcome - keep up the good work! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
I think that conquermaths has helped me understand things that i never would have with the outstanding explanations of each topic i recommend this to lots of schools all over the world.
Great videos which are well paced and give students an opportunity to remind themselves on how to work something out. Worksheets just the right length - 80% pass mark is a great way to motivate kids to keep focussed whilst allowing the occasional error. Don't get any pushback when I set expectations to do one worksheet per day - they like the way I act like the teacher - setting them the homework tasks - the school uses the same approach so they like it!
It the best because it hels you to learn
conquer maths is a very helpful website and i would recommend this to my peers as i enjoy it a lot. it has made maths easier for me!! :)
Hi there, thanks so much for your positive review. We are very pleased your enjoy using ConquerMaths and that it makes maths learning easier for you - that is the idea after all! Thank you for your recommendation as well. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
I'm homeschooled so lessons are laid back, I find this helpful for when I don't understand something. Very good, I've been using it everyday ????
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 621 reviews