ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"this is so fun its a bit tricky but I did it now I am doing my gcse"
"it really fun"
"Conquer maths caters very well for each individual child. I appreciate the way it mirrors the school curriculum. I know it was particularly designed to support school learning but I use it because I home educate my 14 year old son. I have found the website to be really helpful especially the tutorials which explain very clearly each lesson. The feedback from conquer maths to myself by email is also helpful and the print out certificates are motivating. Overall I'm impressed with this website and will stick with it until his education has finished."
"I am happy to write a review as I think the service is appalling. I have emailed twice since joining as I cannot login nor can my two children use the service. The money has gone from paypal so no issue there but I cannot get a reply to my emails, nor can I get any help online. So one star, very very very poor. If I could give no stars I would. I want my money back, and I will find another maths site to help my daughter with her maths."
Dear Ms Orr,

I'm sorry you have found our service poor. In our defence you subscribed on Saturday which we do not work on however I did in fact re email your log in details twice after seeing your first and second emails both days of the weekend.

Perhaps calling our service centre on Monday rather than leaving a 1 star review would have resulted in a more satisfactory result for both of us!

Best regards

ConquerMaths Team

"Great resource absolutely love it.iv tried several others but nothing quite like conquermaths for our home education."
"I don't like it that teachers can change the pass rates. My dad has made it where it is 95%, which means if I get anything wrong at all I have to get half a question wrong."
"Really good!!! helped a lot with exam revision"
"Both of my sons are using conquer maths and really benefiting from it."
"sorry but how do you get onto conquer literacy"
"My children love the videos and how well explained maths is. I like the instant marking and my children can see how they are doing with their overall averages. Great for my kids, and the Aussie accent is a bonus!!! Thank you"
"we love your account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do really its the best website ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"its not very good shut it down"
"Hi My name is Diana Frances Wilder, a Successful Businesswomen, and I had my daughter Katie tutored, but saw that she was not learning and finding maths confusing, so I started her off at Conquer maths. She was 11 years old, but started on year 5. Amazingly, she shot right up to ks3 within 6 months. She did her math gsce at the age of 13! I would truly recommend this web to everyone!1"
"I am 13 years old and home-schooled and have been using ConquerMaths (or CM) for a few months now. I really enjoy using this resource, and it’s definitely helped me to be more confident at maths! However, my only problem is that every now and then while I’m doing my worksheet, the screen will freeze, then it will send me to the google search page. This means that I have to log in all over again! Luckily, I usually write all my answers down on a whiteboard, so no progress is lost, but still annoying. Overall, though, I really enjoy using CM!"
"I home school my Son and needed a maths site for him that not only tested his knowledge but taught him how to work things out too. He also enjoys using the site, which is always a bonus!"
"Every time I go to submit my answers it says I have no results"
"it is a very good maths site"
"I love itttttttt"
"conquer maths is good because you can take your time with lessons rather than just rushing and doing things wrong"
"It helped me learn throughout the years I love it"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.69 based on 547 reviews