ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Great resource absolutely love it.iv tried several others but nothing quite like conquermaths for our home education."
"My son could not learn maths at school but now he is one of the best at maths in his class. He has been learning with conquer for two years and he loves it."
"It helps me prepare for my exams in two weeks"
"Its great just there is a few things I would change. I put in the answer 3, but I have a mac and the ' / ' is next to the Enter button. I accidentally pressed that and my finger slid and hit the Enter button before I could take off the ' / '. I got it wrong for putting 3/ and not 3."
"My daughter has very little confidence in Maths, so this is really helping! My daughter has said she would like the videos to be more engaging as she finds them a bit boring (she is eight)."
"We are absolutely loving Conquer Maths! I home educate my daughter and CM is the only online maths programme I've found that really teaches all areas of the National Curriculum. It is clear, easy to follow and if you're ever stuck (we struggled with equivalent fractions) the support team are fantastic at answering emails and sending extra help. I can't fault it, it's brilliant; my daughter is whizzing along!"
"very good"
"My Y8 (KS3) child is using Conquer maths to boost his confidence and knowledge, he is amazed with himself at how easy he is finding the lessons due to the way that the subjects are explained by video example. We couldn't be happier and feel this service easily reflects the price per month, and we have our own private tutor in Conquer Maths!"
"This is the only programme that has kept my daughter engaged for more then a month! The short clear video tutorials are really helpful, plus being able to do lessons from different years. She feels she now understands some maths basics that she has never understood before. Thank you."
"They have the best service I could finish in a month. I LOVE it and will keep on using it until i'm finished. I could use it any time . I am succeding in school. Neliah Homeward"
"I'm using Conquer Math.com as an adult learner and I am really impressed with them. The site is well presented and easy to navigate, the learning process is excellent, all the video lessons are clear and imformative to give you a clear understanding of the material you are learning. Brilliant!"
"We love the certificates and print out all of them! Thanks CM!"
"I absolutely love this app. I originally bought is to revise my maths skills, in order to support my son with his homework - year 8. But I have been inspired to study and sit my ALevel maths exam. The lessons are easy to follow and clearly annotated. I have already recommended to my friend, who had chosen to home school her year 7 daughter and was struggling to find online support. She loves it too. Well done ConquerMaths. Keep up the great work."
"It just helps me understand math more and it is fun"
"Awesome, you've actually got my daughter engaged with Maths, she goes on for half hour and comes off three hours later ! loves the times table 'shoot em up' at long last she feels she may finally learn them :-)"
"Tricky to get your head around this maths programme to start with. I feel that the organisation should provide a short one to one summary of how it works and what you need to do as a parent to maximise your kids useage & the benefits of using it! Customer support needs strengthening."
"This is the best website i ever seen i will never unsubscribe it i hope you get so much subscribers ***** 5 stars i recommend this website for anyone struggling in Maths this website is the one for you"
"Extremely beneficial for all three of our children. The difficulty gradient between years is spot on, the video tutorials are second to none and the scope and selection of different sub categories is extensive to say the least."
"This programme has helped my children understand problems they struggled with in school. Now they are making better progress in their classes and at home."
"We have only been using conquer maths for a short time but both my children have already got so much out of it. We are a home educating family so always looking for new ways of teaching that suit each individual child and I think we have finally found what works for us for maths. The children love the simplicity of the layout and how easy it is to navigate and the idea of recieving certificates for each topic is genius as it spurs them on to get top marks and see their percentage increasing. It also induces a bit of friendly competition between siblings as they try to better each other’s scores, I don’t think they realise that to do this they have to put more effort in and work harder. All in all i’m very impressed. I hope the children’s enthusiasm continues as I can see this being a great learning tool. Thank you conquer maths! All I ask is you think about creating conquer English???"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.69 based on 547 reviews