ConquerMaths.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ConquerMaths.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com:

BETT Award winning online Maths resource for families and schools. Diagnostics, beautifully explained videos and interactive questions boost confidence and mastery. Professional Admin, reporting and task-setting features support Teachers and Parents.

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
OMG!!! This website is possibly the best, as it shows all three of my children how to do maths! My sons used to hate maths, but since we discovered it, ConquerMaths has made them love it! We've been using it for about two years now, and the money was totally worth it! Yes, I would recomend this app.
My children love conquer maths. It is never a problem for them to do it. If there is something they don't understand I can easily watch the relevant lesson and help them understand the problem. Most of the time they don't need me though.
I honestly think that this website is tremendously spectacular for learning. The downside id that, particularly on Algebra I the answer were very vague. You could fit a number of different possibilities of marbles into the bags but then again this is one particular area. Otherwise, I could recommend to a friend if that certain issue was fixed.
I like conquer maths
I like conquer maths
i used to hate conquer maths because i always got the answers wrong. but that was because i did not watch the video now i do. i love conquer maths. it has helped me so much i used to be really behind and now i am shooting up to my level! you should definitely enrol your kids in conquer maths it really helps! zainab age 12
We really enjoy it and it is very useful and it will always explain how to do the work in a video when you need help and you are able to learn lots of things.
conquermaths is a bit boring. You need to make the lessons look more fun and add more games, like have a lesson where you have 12 multiplied by 5 and you need to drag it to the right answer . there could be three or more little colourful boxes with wrong answers and one with the right answer.
ConquerMaths is a middle for me. Therefore I rate it 3 stars. I think it needs to incorporate different methods of doing things. And sometimes when the person in the video (whom has a Texan accent so it can be a bit frustrating) only does very few explanations for the subject and when the particular subject varies different things in 1 task it apparently only xplains 2. Overall its not too bad but it definitely needs some work. I shall list some things they need to work on right here: #1. As I mentioned before pls work on the explanation. #2. They kids deserve a schedule so it can help them do their ConquerMaths. Notifications shall show when it is time for them to do there ConquerMaths. #3. Level. Pls not only put a class year but also a level, so that the children the can take a test to see how they've done after they've finished all there tasks. Thank you for your understanding and trying your best to help children. Please put into consideration on what I put above. Thank you.
I really love conquer maths . the videos and lessons are really fun . I highly recommend this . Its really also helping mum and dad . conquer maths has really helped me with math because a few years ago I was really behind but because of conquer maths I am heading really fast to the stage I am supposed to be in ,but its a little tough when you get one wrong because it sends you back several times to do it again , but I guess that's a part of learning .belle age nine
Great app helped me pass tests
I love this maths app as I have learnt so much with it. It is the best platform to learn
Excellent program, my daughter has learnt so much. The lessons are easy to follow and it’s great that everything is broken down into clear sections. Highly recommend.
I have been using Conquer Maths for my children for 2 years now, and my only regret is that I did not find it sooner. An absolute game changer in helping and teaching children concepts for their level in maths. The short straight to the point teaching videos followed by questions is fantastic, the children like the certificates as they work through each module. I would be lost without it. Totally recommend this maths program.
This is a good place to learn maths if you need help. I am only in year 5 and i am doing year 7 work. It is a challenging website though
This learning programme is incredible since it has a large layout and a very clear explanation video. Every child should use this because it has a wide variety of learning, tasks and videos. It's also interesting and some lessons are even fun! If I had a one million stars rating choice i would definitely select it! ConquerMaths is outstanding!!
I PASSED MY TEST
I have used this ever since year 2, and now I am at secondary school. ConquerMaths has really helped me learn, and the videos explain it in a very clear way. Even if some of the subjects are a bit dry, this website is really helpful and I would recommend it to any school age kid, whether they are in primary or secondary.
My daughter now understands and actually enjoys math , all thanks to conquer math. As a home school parent it has taken a weight off my mind, I now can understand how to help if need be by watching lessons together. Thank-you keep up the good work. .
i loved it i passed my test
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 625 reviews