ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com ?

"As a father I use to struggle on some of the works and then my daughters helped me to understand the importance of the conquer maths"
"A long time ago I was the opposite of confident with fractions, division and multiplication. Now, thanks to ConquerMaths, I'm better and more confident with all three subjects and I have successfully learnt to do many more. Thanks ConquerMaths!"
"Conquermaths has helped me conquer the parts that I couldn't do and I hope that it will help me in the future as I go into secondary. I love Conquermaths!!!"
"My two kids are really enjoying their on-line ConquerMaths lessons. They like being in charge of their learning and their learning speed. The lessons seem clear and well laid out and my children have both taken to the system and like to chart their progress and gain their 'certificates'. The fact that they can do this all by themselves is great and as a parent I can sit with them and learn too - fabulous!"
"very clear from 4 upwards done this since year 1"
"The teaching videos are very clear. The reports are extensive"
"sorry but how do you get onto conquer literacy"
"it has taught me lots"
"it dosent explane well"
"I like conquer maths it is very good but my older sister is doing her maths with oxford learning and i was just curious if you could add skype or have a one to one with your members of staff"
"I love conquer maths because it helps you so much I love it by Zara Raman age 10 years old"
"As a tutor I am pleased with my choice of CM as one of the main maths support programs I use. My local UK contact is great at helping me when I get into difficulties but I feel his backup is letting him down tremendously. The one single issue that prevents me giving this a 5 star rating is that over the last year I have reported two incorrect answers and one video with the huge potential to confuse students. Nobody can tell my local contact when (or even if) the errors will be fixed and whether they will amend/improve the video. No acknowledgement and no fix by dates are unacceptable for mathematical errors in a maths package. Incorrect answers should be fixed immediately they are reported and recommendations by experienced, fully-qualified, professional teachers with a maths degree for improvements should be considered as a positive critique for future improvements."
"ConquerMaths is easy to understand and follow .It is great at explaining concepts.I really enjoy learning with ConquerMaths .Brilliant ..Thank you"
"Marlene Partridge"
"its accepatble"
"It helped me understand how to do calculations. This had a massive effect on my learning. I highly reccomend ConquerMaths."
"Straightforward and easy for my 14 year old to use. Plus easy for me to monitor and assess his progress"
"An easy to use program, that has helped my children progress with their maths. Its explained easily & clearly, you can go back over units as many times as you want, if there is an area your child is struggling on."
"what a FAB WEBSITE"
"My children love the videos and how well explained maths is. I like the instant marking and my children can see how they are doing with their overall averages. Great for my kids, and the Aussie accent is a bonus!!! Thank you"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.73 based on 487 reviews