ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

Zara Raman
Unverified Reviewer

It helped me learn throughout the years
I love it

An excellent resource.
Amanda Johnson
Verified Buyer

So much cheaper than a tutor. My child finds the lessons explained easily so she understands. If we don't get it first time we watch the tutorials together until she does understand. She does approx 1 lesson a day which takes around 10 mins to complete then she's free to do whatever. She is on KS4 and is 12.. I also used this site to do my GCSE a couple of years ago. I reccommend this site to everyone especially if their child is finding maths difficult. So thank you for providing an excellent site.

it is epic
Mrs Dar
Unverified Reviewer

Comprehensive,supportive and wonderful website,kids enjoy working with conquermaths.
Verified Buyer

My son enjoys Conquer Maths.
I believe that the teaching is engaging and clear.
Unverified Reviewer

""I realised that it can teach you many things in order to help you get things correct.
Unverified Reviewer

I love conquer math and I know my kids are really benefiting from it, my 8yr old was a bit shaky on math but now its ace!!!
Unverified Reviewer

when I sore conquer maths I new it was going to be the best when I told my 11 year old and my 9 year old they wear so exited to start and now I look back and I think I m a happy mom.
Samuel Coll
Unverified Reviewer

""Because its fun and easy to use and heck its great
Samuel Coll

"" Heck its great
Verified Reviewer

i have used Conquer Maths for over a year now and am pleased to say that this website is very helpful, it is easy to understand and you can keep track of everything easily, this is an astonishing website and i would recommend Conquer Maths to others.
Sarah Apollo'
Unverified Reviewer

I love conquer maths, my 11 year old is always full of joy when I ask her to spend 20 mns on it every day!!

great stuff for kids who need to learn maths, it is simple and very easy to use...

the tutorial helps a lot!!!

It's ok I guess.
Khadeeja Khan
Unverified Reviewer

I found that conquer maths really helped me to get to grips with it, but in a fun way

I would recommend conquer maths for any child who has difficulties with maths, after one week of it will make you an expert!!

I love conquer maths, it is very enjoyable, and I actually am a person who hates maths!!
Safiyyah
Verified Reviewer

it made me happy by making the videos easy to follow.
Jayne Leaker
Verified Buyer

Amazing maths tool. Finally my don enjoins maths and loving the video tutorials as they explain much better than his teachers
Max

EXCELLENT, CLEAR TO USE AND EASY. DEFINITELY IMPROVES YOUR MATHS
Samuel
Unverified Reviewer

I enjoy how the lessons are explained and how you can do worksheet or questions. I also like how you can change the way it looks.

Its a great site and I'm already getting better at math.
Unverified Reviewer

i like the way they teach you and then you are given a work sheet to do. you are fully coached and then can do it yourself. this is a excellent way to do it as it is self directed learning. thanks conquer maths :)
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.77 based on 407 reviews