ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

"I am a Tutor, using it with a teenage pupil, who needs to go right back to the beginning. Thrilled with it so far. A brilliant tool for me, and my pupil is engaging with it well. She loves the fact that she can change the colours of the appearance of her account! It's excellent to have a programme that goes thoroughly through the National Curriculm, not leaving any gaps, separated into individual Lessons as you work through each Year Group. It does all the marking, assessing and recording for you, which is SO helpful!! It's easy to use as a starting point for each Lesson and then to do your own additional teaching using physical objects to count with and/or writing on paper. It's also brilliant being able to set homework at the touch of a button, and their results being easy to see on screen. Pupils can go back and work on tasks as many times as needed till they understand them fully. I am experimenting with the pupil doing this until she can achieve 100% at each task before moving on. I've only had the programme for 1 week but am over the moon with it. Worth the money many times over!!!"
"It has a great program"
"We have been using it for 3 years. It is great, my daughter can learn independently and she is super confident with maths. Thanks"
Ramprashad Laxhmanprashad Shri Ram Pranayam Prashad
Unverified Reviewer
"I believe that Conquer Maths has made me realise my potential in Maths."
"it helps us learn"
Olivia Sturgess
Verified Buyer
"It makes it easy to understand."
"Conquer Maths is an incredible website to help you with maths. I LOVE maths and this has given me a lot of good tips. It couldn't be any better! the tutorials are very helpful and easy to understand. The certificates are very motivating."
"its a good website"
"hey its me Alice i cant tell you how much i love CONQER MATHS it s just an AMAZING WEBSITE!"
"Best online Maths Resource I've come across! The guy doing the videos talks in such a laid back way he makes everything sound straightforward. We have picked up some great tips on here not taught at school, which helped to save time when completing questions. My son got an A* in his Maths as a result. Thank you."
"i cud die for conquer maths"
"conquer maths made me happy because of the fun ways it teaches you in maybe a few times you cant understand but most of the time you can. i struggled so much in the past but now i have conquer maths on my side i can understand the lesson."
"i love conquer maths it s an AMAZING website hats of for conquer maths! it really help s me. but some times i can t understand the man."
"it taught me lots"
"It helped with my exams and helped me find easier strategies on how to tackle maths questions."
"it taught me lots of new things . Hats off to Conquer Maths"
"it helped me with exams"
"it was really helpful"
"I mean its really ok but the man can not be understanded sometimes"
"It taught me stuff like fractions , decimals and other cool stuff (Pythagoras therium)"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.76 based on 440 reviews