ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"# rubbish. Guests can't do any more than one lesson and I'm pretty sure that you have to pay to get out of guest mode even though it says that you can use it for free. I think try ing it was a total waste of time. I most certainly do not recommend it."
It is a very expensive process to produce a product like ConquerMaths. We are not a charity and as such we need to charge a small amount to use our service and cover our costs. ConquerMaths is significantly cheaper than a maths tutor and has been shown to raise grades for over 92% of users.
"excellent online site for Maths! Highly recommend. Brilliant layout and ease of use. Clear, precise and regular feedback."
"This is great you see videos about math, but I want to know how to login Sincerely Leviyah Garraway"
"Kids love it. We had one outstanding issue which we messaged ConqureMaths (via website) and have had no reply. It’s been about a week since sending."
"I usually got like 60% on hard stuff, so I am trying to get 100% on everything."
"I am happy because i like math and english and science and geography."
"I like everything on conquer maths I wish the was a conquer English too."
"A great way to engage my son with maths. Structured, short and concise lessons on each topic help him to understand maths step by step thus giving him the confidence to try tasks he would have viewed as too difficult for him only a few months ago."
"My 12 year old is happy, he enjoys achieving certificates and it plugs any gaps he has. I'm recommending to my friends."
"ConquerMaths has been a brilliant tool for me to use as a private tutor. My pupil (age 14) was initially very anti-maths, and there was a lot of resistance. But as time went on, and she saw that I was giving her things to do that she would actually be able to understand, she softened. Eventually she began to be quite positive about maths. I love the progression in mini-steps. It is SO helpful for both tutor and pupil. I love that it is linked directly to the National Curriculum and to school Years. It saved me masses of time in my preparation, as the programme and progression are all there, and doing assessments shows you where to start. I have found the team on the end of phone very helpful and responsive. They gave me lots of assistance when starting as to how to assess and where to start in the programme. The Speed Skills and Times Tables Shoot 'Em Up are great fun and provide a bit of light relief whilst learning at the same time. Occasionally the graphics in the main programme are not that helpful, but the vast majority of the time, they are good. I would recommend Conquermaths to any pupil, parent or tutor without any hesitation whatsoever. Go for it - you'll be so glad you did!"
"The answers,when printed, are virtually illegible; which is very disappointing. This could be easily rectified but the Conquer Maths team didn't bother to answer my letter and e mails. Not the response I was expecting !"
"I think this is an amazing way to learn maths. I am a very satisfied with the way it works. its really fun and you can customise your own home page!"
"Cool math it really easy now"
"It made me realize how easy math really is!!! The best mathematics I ever been in!! I'm still learning!"
"Absolutely brilliant! Clear, concise lessons for ALL year groups so gaps in knowledge from previous years can easily be filled. Extremely easy to navigate around the site as well."
"It helped me understand all sorts of subjects, and helped me revise for my exams! I'm really, really, really and a million more really's happy! :)"
"I don't like it that teachers can change the pass rates. My dad has made it where it is 95%, which means if I get anything wrong at all I have to get half a question wrong."
"What my teacher taught they showing me something totally different"
"It really improved my learning experience in school!! Thank you so much!!"
"Everything"