Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com:

Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

Tell us how Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com made you happy
Excellent service satisfied all my question and provide me with quotes promptly
haven't purchase anything yet due to lack of stock (understandable in coronavirus situation), however Laura on live chat was really helpful with all information i needed regarding their product and reply was prompt. looking forward for future business
Tracey helped me quickly and accurately. I'm very pleased with that kind of friendly service!
As a new customer I've been very impressed with the help and advice given, both on line and over the phone (thanks Laura). This, combined with a prompt delivery of my order, means we will definitely be using this supplier for our cleanroom consumables in the future.
Laura was very helpful and gave a quick response to my query!
Kirsty S was superb - many thanks for your assistance in these testing times. Your supply of protective equipment has ensured that our frontline GPs and nurses can continue their work in as safe a manner as possible.
Very prompt & efficient service.
My sincere thanks to Dawn and Tracey for being so helpful and positive, particularly at this difficult time for everyone.
I telephoned via work, prompt efficient service. Thankyou
Kirsty was extremely helpful in assisting me following issues with ordering directly on line. Was able to offer suggestions and arranged next day delivery on all in stock items. Thank you.
Laura was extremely knowledgeable about the products I was enquiring about and was very helpful over the phone to put my order together.
We have never worked with these guys before but the service has been fantastic. Kirsty has been second to none. These are the only guys that were honest with us and are offering solutions. We are a key supplier to the MOD and there help is essential in this difficult time. Well done guys. Thank you you will be assured of business from me after this is all done.
"Cleanroom shop /Connect 2 Cleanrooms have gone above and beyond in these difficult times, there customer service is excellent, customer service staff extremely friendly and very helpful, thanks to all for there help in keeping our company and staff protected"
Cleanroomshop has been very helpful in a difficult time. New gloves shipped express to Finland.
Good service by Barry and Tracey.
Thank you.
Roberts Shaw
FinVector
Gene therapy manufacturer
KUOPIO Finland
Spoke with Laura, who was very helpful, friendly and polite. great customer care, especially in this busy crazy time we are all in.
Very helpful staff, both on the phone and via the webchat. Delivered on time. Thanks
Excellent customer service. Thank you very much Kirsty S for your help.
Staff are always very friendly and helpful, they go out of their way to assist.
Would highly recommend and they are a very good supplier.
Very helpful and good at explaining everything
Very helpful and knowledgeable regarding the information I wanted
Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com is rated 4.91 based on 824 reviews