Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com:

Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

Tell us how Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com made you happy
Great assistance from Laura and very quick responses from the chat. Thanks for your help!
Excellent product quality and the best customer service I have ever experienced. Thank you Laura !
Fantastic customer service received from Kirsty!!! Very polite, courteous and informative. :)
Laura was very efficient.
Initial error from C2C, wrong size of coveralls received, size we required was and still is out of stock. However, Tracey quickly offered a couple of alternatives and promptly arranged dispatch once I`d sent an amended PO through. Can`t give full marks unfortunately due to initial error but thanks Tracey for doing what you could to meet the customer`s expectations
Exceptionally helpful, quick response time and Customer obsessed - with regular updates on existing orders, stock levels etc. Which is greatly appreciated during the current climate.
Laura is fantastic!
Extremely happy with the service provided and would strongly recommend.
I had an online chat with Laura this afternoon about some supplies we need and she was so helpful and friendly. Very easy to deal with and a breath of fresh air after some of the companies I have been trying to deal with.
Wonderful service.

I had to speak to Laura Clarke from their business development team, she was simply brilliant and was very kind to help me to choose the right product also. Thanks, laura.
Laura is fabulous - extremely helpful and contacts immediately if there are long delivery times and offers alternatives. Brilliant service!
Always a pleasure dealing with Cleanroom shop - very helpful and call if there's any issues! Great service!
Fantastic communication from customer services regarding stock
Laura C has been amazing with all of her help. Thank you!
Connect 2 Cleanrooms provide an outstanding service.
They provide prompt delivery of my orders and I will definitely be using this supplier for our cleanroom consumables in the future.
Kirsty is very knowledgable and helpful, always goes above and beyond to help her clients. A great company ambassador.
Professional customer service and products
Poor customer service, they cancelled my order without informing beforehand or attempting to even offer alternatives. I have forged new business relations with more reputable companies as they have excellent customer service. Cleanroomshop will not put your needs first so I would avoid. I am only putting this on reviews because I have raised a complaint and despite saying a I would get a reply from someone in charge, I have heard nothing!
We are sorry that you are unhappy with the service provided. As we are a reseller, our order fulfilment is subject to the capacity of our supply chain and your order in January contained PPE products that were affected by the global shortage of supply caused by the coronavirus outbreak. As the situation evolved, we were left with no choice but to cancel orders and refund customers. We are pleased you have been able to source the goods you needed elsewhere.
have used Cleanroom shop for numerous materials and have never had an issue, website is easy to use and deliveries have always been prompt. If I have needed to call/use live chat my queries have always been dealt with promptly. Tracey was very friendly and helpful today.
Have ordered from clean room shop on numerous occasions, never had any issues with orders or deliveries, very efficient company. Super quick response to my query today, very helpful
Quick reply to on line inquiry, Tracy was very helpful.
really good customer service , from your online team
Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com is rated 4.91 based on 826 reviews